/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Starting now until at least 23 February a lot of Chinese stores will not be shipping out orders over Chinese New Year

>News
• user got a Rotring knockoff • user received his pre-modded 771 Xeon
• user tries a chink loupe he got off DealExtreme • user finds AliExpress listing for two ATX PSU's strapped together • user posts review of the Zealot S1 BT Speaker • user posts webm unboxing foam throw airplane • user gets a slingshot • user got a BT Amp for his speakers >Old News
• user gets chinked on a cable
• user falls in love with a seller on Ali's live chat
• user reee's at Geekbuying
• user learns the hard way
• user gets a stabby
• user is building a flamethrower
• user's package is dismantled
• user purchases some poopstoppers for his "gf"
• user is now a true Nazi
• user got a hard drive caddy
• You faggots argue over pens • user orders an iPhone X clone for some fucking reason

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Wholesale-USB-Power-Charging-Cable-Cord-For-Nintendo-NDSi-DSi-p-30080.html?rmmds=myorder
lalizas.com/product/8-immersion-suits/2822-immersion-suit-insulated-neptune
aliexpress.com/item/Supply-DBF-1-immersion-survival-suit-winter-clothes-holding-flood-survival-suit-fishing-clothes/32243233625.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-neoprene-survival-suit-adult-protective-immersion-suit-one-size-fits-all/32633438202.html
aliexpress.com/item/Supply-appliances-insulation-insulation-immersion-suits-life-jackets-immersion-suits-water-sportswear-buoyancy-clothing/32254182583.html
aliexpress.com/item/20cm-7-1-surround-2-0-External-sound-card-w-3-5mm-Speaker-Headphone-and-Microphone/32578958611.html
aliexpress.com/item/tool/32685553328.html
aliexpress.com/item/PZOZ-Magnetic-Cable-Type-C-Micro-USB-C-Lightning-Fast-Charging-Adapter-Phone-Cables-Microusb-Type/32849697882.html
aliexpress.com/item/NEWEST-Electret-Condenser-Stereo-Clear-Voice-mini-Microphone-for-PC-for-Universal-Computer-Laptop-phone/32630624094.html
aliexpress.com/item/18mm-20mm-22mm-Optional-Colors-Military-Watch-Band-Replacement-Belt-NATO-Strap-Woven-Nylon-Watchbands/32748492204.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for cheese is pretty good.

>3rd for worst op whom'st'ed've can't even compile a decent news list and has to link the previous list
Pathetic, is it not?

anyone here ever bought a 3rd party nintendo 3ds charging cable off of aliexpress?

Any recommended passive stylus?
Something with firm and small tip.
The few stylus I tried, the tip alway give away or break.

Yeah 3DS to usb. Really handy to use along with a powerbank

cool.
any specific brands you'd recommend, or will unbranded cables do as well?

i went on aliexpress.com and got a popup that said get a $2 coupon after you've paid for an order. i thought it was the newcomer coupon so i just closed it. is the $2 coupon valid for existing users and where can i find it?

I got these unbranded. banggood.com/Wholesale-USB-Power-Charging-Cable-Cord-For-Nintendo-NDSi-DSi-p-30080.html?rmmds=myorder

Bought 5 of them but the first one still works after 25 charges

Do you know a chink alternative to this suit?
lalizas.com/product/8-immersion-suits/2822-immersion-suit-insulated-neptune

don't trust your life with the chinks

I was waiting for this reply, but I really need it for spear fishing in shoulder height waters at most, I don't plan to dive.

the feedback on this lol

aliexpress.com/item/Supply-DBF-1-immersion-survival-suit-winter-clothes-holding-flood-survival-suit-fishing-clothes/32243233625.html

this might be decent? i don't know what these things are supposed to cost tho

aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-neoprene-survival-suit-adult-protective-immersion-suit-one-size-fits-all/32633438202.html

>nylon
It looks like shit, maybe he almost drowned.

That looks very nice, not much cheaper than the laliza one from the store I was looking at though, I guess quality stuff gonna cost the same everywhere.

>that look on the guys face
lel

>spear fishing in shoulder height water

Sounds like a bad time desu.

This might be what I was looking for:
aliexpress.com/item/Supply-appliances-insulation-insulation-immersion-suits-life-jackets-immersion-suits-water-sportswear-buoyancy-clothing/32254182583.html

The head part doesn't necessarily need to be fully protected, I can find a cheap 5mm headgear separately, probably.

There is a nice lake in my area, that's where I was gonna do it, there're also a couple rivers though I need to drive a bit to get there. The lake is comfy because the water is almost always calm, though the temperature is pretty cold, I don't like fishing in summer because it's always full of people, since the lake is also a tourist attraction and there're many commercial establishments, can't even fish before 8pm because it's forbidden but at night I can't see shit and it can get dangerous.

Thanks chink new year, i'm getting free shit.

Bought a Xiaomi Wifi Router 3G from goybest yesterday and they gave me a tracking number today.
What are the odds of they actually sending it before CNY?

Also, will I be able to play gaymens on wifi without any drops?

Welp, I'm an idiot who fell for the VE Monk+ meme. People hyped the thing up and claim it punches up high, but now that I've actually listened to it, it sounds muddy as hell with instrument timbre being nonexistent. These might be okay if all you've listened to are Skullcandies, but nothing more.

It only cost $8, but it still stings to have spent that on something that I'm only going to use for 15 minutes before stashing it away forever because of how bad it sounds. Don't buy the Monk+.

I bought a chink Android gf off Ali on 11.11 and she doesn't boot anymore. Also the charging light doesn't appear anymore when I plug her in. She's totally useless now and there's no warranty. Don't fall for the Chinese Android gf meme.

>unpack
>pussy is disassembled, assembly instruction in Chinese
>glue missing
>contact seller
>offer 2$ refund
>finally manage to assemble pussy
>falls apart every fucking time

then she finally worked.

>start fucking
>she starts screaming stuff in chink
>get confused
>plug her into my thinkpad via USB
>no language selection

Okay that's maybe my fault. I should have gone for the xiaomi one and the description didn't say anything about multilanguage. I also found a custom rom on XDA but the bug list is huge and I'm not sure if I want to flash my gf just yet.

But that's not all. You think having an Android gf will be like the real thing? Well fuck no.

>go shower with her
>short circuit
>eyes won't blink anymore
>contact seller, ask for repair parts
>he won't sell repair parts, just a new Android

Really wish I never wasted the money to buy a chink Android gf I fucked her twice or something and my social circle laughs at me for being in a relationship with a robot. I repeat: Don't fall for the chink Android gf meme. Maybe the xiaomi one is better idk but mine sucks

nice pasta, pajeet. but dont you have your own daily created self-containment thread to post that into?

What should I do if something I bought from china was damaged during customs inspection? like a gpu for example.

Ask for a refund especially while chinks have a new year.

nice trips, also elaborate

see & & & & etc.
now fuck off with your spam shit

>getting this memed
The only chink earphones worth buying are those from Xiaomi.

t. Angry feminist

To user who recommended the Crossover monitor. It's arrived. I have it. It's amazing.

I have a pair of Monks, I like their sound.
I still end up using my Rock Zircons more tho.

Some say the VE Monk+ isn't as good as the old one.

monks hasn't been a meme for quite some time now, headroom ms16 is where it's at.

I ordered a meme Bluetooth earbud on gearbest on November the 26th. Has yet to arrive.
How to refund? Am I fucked?
In that goddamn "support" gearbest offers, I can't even find the right category.

Anyone ever ordered a chink suit?

I had one custom made in Pakistan for about £70 2 years ago. Selection of 100s of fabrics and options and stuff. Jacket is great but pants are a little awkward to walk in, tight around the balls and gooch but I don't know if that's Jaspreet's sewing or my retarded gf's measurements.

Fancy another but hoping some of you have had a better experience.

Recommend me a watch to buy 36-38mm

Do you have no self respect user?

Gave me a good laugh tho

chink suits online? No that's trash.

going to China and getting a tailor made suit, that's amazing. Just do it if you happen to be in China or even cheap SEA countries like Thailand

ill go even further, any suit online is a waste of time and money. get that shit done properly

Bought some cheap chink superglue
1.43€ for two 23ml tubes, worth it for the engrish alone

>23
I'm fucking retarded, 25ml

>superglue
its more of a mix between contact and super glue, and despite the engrish that shit works great

>Mad fans around the world

Yeah it's pretty viscous, normal superglue flows a lot more.
I like the applicator needle, already used it on plastic-plastic and plastic-metal. Now to wait and see how well it holds.
But the engrish is fucking great
>A hint of scent
>Stimulate the taste-free
>Tochnical data
>Mattors needing atention

The onboard audio on my laptop is dead, will a chink audio adapter kill my ATH-M50's, or is it safe?

I was looking into this basic one:
aliexpress.com/item/20cm-7-1-surround-2-0-External-sound-card-w-3-5mm-Speaker-Headphone-and-Microphone/32578958611.html

Come on, anyone?
It's Sweden Post btw.

What tablet are folks recommending these days? My onda v989's screen got fucked and honestly was never running that well.

Mostly looking for something inexpensive

Anyone?

I got the lenovo p8, it's alright

>The biggest issue I had with the onda was the rom support was just so shit so despite having some nice specs it never really ran that well since the rom sucked.
that's basically all chinkshit tablets user

He's been phoning it in ever since his referral spam pal got chased out

>lenovo p8

little pricey $230 CAD. For that price kinda want a 10".

Yeah I was hoping there might be a brand the community rallied around. Maybe I should look at the Xiaomi mipad 2. mi os is actually really nice. I have been pretty impressed with the redmi note 3 pro on eurom

I doubt it. That tracking number will probably remain inactive or stuck on "waiting for pick-up" for a while. The real holidays start on the 14th but I imagine a lot of companies let their employees go a couple of days earlier (you know, since this is the only break they get, ever, for the whole year)

I got it with a coupon for 120 eur, look around for those.

>Spy-O-Matic

Sounds cool

Just ordered pick related
Is this gonna set my house on fire?

>scraped together old pc parts
>20 pins PSU, 24 pin mobo
>pc wont boot with only 20 pins in the slot
PSU is 400W, so it should be fine

for $1.50 it's worth a shot i think

What is it for?

Thats part of the things i wouldn't trust chinks. But hey its old PC parts, why not

he literally said in his post that his old PSU doesn't have 24 pin ATX
old shit can't doesn't even use that much power so i'd say it's safe to use that converter

kek, incoming another angry mob of people failing for your finding new """memes""" obsession

Making my old powersupply work with my old desktop pc
see pic related, it theory it should boot, but i think my mobo just doesnt accept 20 pin PSU's

it's only a converter, since its going over 24 pins it shouldnt melt the cables (is my guess)

Only heavy component is a GTX 460, didnt have any other GPU laying around
Even under load it shouldnt pass 400 watt

It's the chink's property until it gets to your door.

>plastic-plastic and plastic-metal
fa/tg/uy?

Anyone? :(

Anyone ever bought books, comics, manga, or Chinese vidya? Is that even a thing?

Do you know chinese? If yes, then this might be feasible

I bought the original shonenshit, and i was planning to buy outlaw of the marsh too

Yes. I want to start filling out my bookshelf and maybe play some old chink vidya for nostalgia stuff

Got a link?

You can get that shit at your local book store, got the same.

Got it from ebay
God, i wish

No book stores?

ISBN:978-7-119-01663-4

Can anyone recommend HDD dockers? Dual 3.5".

How can I chink up my EDC?

Any keychains, pocketknives/multitools, phone cases, wallets, flashlights etc. that are good?

Are cheap ceramic chink knives worth buying?
In other words will they cut my veggies up?

Does dealextreme G-W-4 warehouse items really ship from Poland?

aliexpress.com/item/tool/32685553328.html

I need a pair of wireless/bluetooth over-ear headphones with a decent microphone (maybe on a hinge?). Preferably open/semi-open but closed is okay as well. Neutral sound.

Any recommendations under 80€/90$? Or should I pick something less chinky?

RFID-blocking front-pocket tactical wallet, tactical operator armor suit for your key (pic related I have one in black but can't find it in Ali anymore, search for TU47), tactical MecArmy SGN3 keychain flashlight or MATEMINCO CSF-01, tactical molle phone carrier

bump

Does Gearbest G-W-4 warehouse items really ship from Europe?

i'm looking for one of those magnesium flints, but without enclosures. just a rod which can be attached to my SAK

Thank you! Those are a lot of things and I will surely check each and every one of them out

I have 8.93 dollars to waste on aliexpress and a void on my soul.
So far i have this shit:

aliexpress.com/item/PZOZ-Magnetic-Cable-Type-C-Micro-USB-C-Lightning-Fast-Charging-Adapter-Phone-Cables-Microusb-Type/32849697882.html

aliexpress.com/item/NEWEST-Electret-Condenser-Stereo-Clear-Voice-mini-Microphone-for-PC-for-Universal-Computer-Laptop-phone/32630624094.html

aliexpress.com/item/18mm-20mm-22mm-Optional-Colors-Military-Watch-Band-Replacement-Belt-NATO-Strap-Woven-Nylon-Watchbands/32748492204.html

I have 13USD on dhgate, anyone can recommend something ? So far I've found some designer tom boxers

So one of my items just got this message in the tracking information.

"Due to the suspension of Airmail services to this destination, the item has been returned for further processing. Please contact the company you made this purchase from."

Am I being cucked for living in Sweden?
They're in the works for fucking over us from buying items from China.

I'm sure someone will put together a buying service that will receive your chink shit and bundle them into an acceptable packages.

Eventually. For a price.

I have two monks, both broke after ~8 months
One has 3 button controls, and the buttons trigger randomly now.
One has a dodgy connection, so it takes a while for my phone to recognize it's plugged in. Also its (single) button doesn't work.

got one.
don't recommend it.

made 2 of my HDD's smoke.

This is something you do not want to go chink on.

Can't really go wrong with the current Orico docks of the USB3 + UAS epoch.

The one I had is falling apart because of shitty cheap plastic, it works, but soon it won't be able to support the HDD.

"Non-chink" looks about the same and cost twice as much, and is probably chink anyway.

You want to go nothing but chink on this. No one does docks better than Orico.

Can I get a chink USB with decent storage without getting chinked?
Any sellers that are trustworthy?

USB... flash stick? Yea.

Generally the standalone stores are safe, and most highly rated Ali sellers are too. But chinks don't really have a secret super cheap sauce of flash storage either, so if you're on a market with competitive prices the USB sticks won't really be cheaper.

no, they're already very cheap on the western market.
you can buy obvious scam thumbdrives from ebay and receive a full refund while keeping the 2-8gb drive.

Please report back with results user.