What do gringos think about Obama? He has a pretty good reputation worldwide

What do gringos think about Obama? He has a pretty good reputation worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/111253/World-Citizens-Prefer-Obama-McCain-Nearly-4to1.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We elected him twice.

We fucking hate him

Terms limits were a mistake, and if his elections were held in Western Europe he would have won by 80% I think

Same with Bernie vs Trump, Bernie would have a 80% vote

He should have done more for the retreat of troops in Afghanistan though

he's not the best but i like him better than hillary or trump

>Cool clock, Ahmed

Can the average person really not see through this? I want off this ride.

What exactly is there to see through?

His legacy will be this: He was the first black president.

Hasn't done much and I think a lot of people are kinda disappointed in him for that.

He was going to detonate his "clock" when he brought it into the white house. That was the plan all along. Thankfully it malfunctioned and didn't blow up. The US government is keeping this a secret

>first

uhh you forget Bill was president?

Mixed because of degenerate partisan pop-politics. There isn't the real impartiality and neutrality of US politics you get abroad.

Ultimately he is as bad as any president but arguably less harmful than the previous one to the world, in terms of death count and money wasted. The "Thanks Obama" meme came about because of all the kosher conservatives making poorly-spelled rants about "8 year of OBONGO and unemplloyment 80% and are troops pulled out of Irac, thanks alot u communist-islamist liberal"

People in Moneygal are still talking about the day a brown skinned American came over to have a pint of Guinness and meet with his "cousins".

The kid emptied the guts of a clock into a box and brought it to English class, after his sister had already been suspended for making bomb threats. The he refused to discuss what it was or why he had it when the teacher asked him, and then cried racism when the cops were called.

Oh yeah

Some yank helicopters flew over my gaff when he came over.

second coming of jesus christ

He got endorsed by the papers there at least

Obama is one of the most consequential presidents in recent history. He is very intelligent, with an appreciation of nuance and layers of gray. Politically he is very pragmatic, which is why he upsets everybody: he's said to be feckless and soft but also a war criminal. His demeanor is cool. He doesn't make a show of bluster and "strength" which is why the base herd thinks he's timid and ineffectual.

Know the male,
yet keep to the female:
receive the world in your arms.
If you receive the world,
the Tao will never leave you
and you will be like a little child.

Know the white,
yet keep to the black:
be a pattern for the world.
If you are a pattern for the world,
the Tao will be strong inside you
and there will be nothing
you can't do.

Know the personal
yet keep to the impersonal;
accept the world as it is.
If you accept the world,
the Tao will be luminous inside you
and you will return to your primal self.

The world is formed from the void,
like utensils from a block of wood.
The Master knows the utensils
yet keeps to the block:
thus he can use all things.

Obama is the president of the sages. He is what the people need but not what they want.

What's his achievements?

I would seriously consider myself being a homosexual if I had typed up an amalgam of gay words into your phrasing. Have you ever stuck your dick into a girl?

Obama made that tweet before there was any further information and ahmed's history plus information about his "invention" had come to light.

Obummer jumped the gun and ended up looking like an idiot, just like with his comment about how Trayvon could have been his son.

S U C C

The only complaints people make are memes. Economically, we're better off than we were in 2008. The only economic problems we have now would be made worse by Republicans (widening wealth gap)

Redpilled people look at presidents based on objective values that add up to numbers showing how bad they were. How many people died because of them, how much money they wasted (on wars, failed policy), how many rights were lost, and how many unintelligent gaffs were made. From that vantage point it's fairly easy and objective to calculate how bad presidents were. Bush ranks #1 for worst modern presidents, statistically.

Bluepilled people look instead from partisan standpoints, whining about some meme Democrats vs Republicans feuds

Hmmm

He's not as bad as the conservatives say he is but he's not as good as the liberals say he is.

this.

also anyone who criticises him is literally hitler nazi fascist right wing babyeater so any criticisms they might have brought up are nullified.

What a vague answer. Explain further please?

I take it you have not. AIDS be with you friend.

Paddy Power is a betting site. That's not newspaper endorsement.

I think Obama is pretty good guy. I don't know why some people hate him so bad. The hispanics and black people I work hate his guts.

>I don't know why some people hate him

Partisan bluepilled pop-politics. It happens with every major politician and president, people from the other party create a laundry list of meme grievances. Same thing is happening with the current election circus, (American) normies spouting random meme scandals like Benghazi, emails or Trump and David Duke

The past elections have produced some good memes and cringe though

>Everything starts getting worse in 2003 in Iraq, then Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan

Shocking

>He has a pretty good reputation worldwide.
He gets shit on world wide and not taken seriously.

It's all relative, if Obama is disliked, he's still liked vastly more than any alternative.

Please tell me

he won the nobel peace prize for being black

>BBC
Into the trash it goes.

This is not how rimming is like my friend

>My gut instinct is more accurate than a major pollster and their scientific methods

Ah yes, redneck wish casting. Sorry if this is disturbing to you or something, but the rest of the world sans a few countries always vastly support the Democrat over Republican candidate, not even close. Even if the polls are off by their margin of error, it would only slightly change

Have another, another organization

Goes in the top 5 worst presidents of all time with LBJ, Harding, Franklin Pierce, and James Buchanan.

Do you actually think most people in Sweden know jack about US politics except the (leftist-filtered) news blurbs they see on TV while washing the dishes? The major news outlets in Europe are mostly all far left and want as much uncontrolled Turd World immigration as possible.

And now based Gallup, a US pollster who had one of the most accurate predictions of 2008 and 2012 results

gallup.com/poll/111253/World-Citizens-Prefer-Obama-McCain-Nearly-4to1.aspx

Foreigners like a weak leader.

Ouch.

It's kinda true. I mean, hey, Boris Yeltsin was much more popular with America and Europe than his own countrymen, y'know what I'm saying?

The various problems in the US occasionally get brought up, but even if those outlets were not "leftist", they would not be able to spin the disastrous events of 2000-2008. People were horrified at Iraq, detention and rendition, patriot act and various other scandals. The only way to spin those things would be to not show any.

Sorry duder, but the reason kosher conservatives have such an image problem is they tend to make themselves look bad, and sometimes evil,

>uncontrolled turd world immigration

That has nothing to do with US presidential elections though, aside from the fact the Iraq war caused a big chunk of Iraqi refugees to flee to Sweden overwhelming some towns

Rest of the world has pretty much been consistent that whole time, and Western Countries isn't even a blip on there.

The guy's an absolute joke and is being laughed at at every turn. Even if they didn't like George Bush, he was at least respected and feared (Kim Jong Il and Qadaffi hid in a bunker for weeks following the invasion of Iraq in case they were next).

This post is worthy of being shopped into a speech bubble from a fat bear on a mobility scooter

>us politics

I'd say most argentinians have a pesistent dislike on the American government, regardless of who's in office.
Americans are ok tho

from that tweet i can't exactly get what Obama thinks makes america geat. is it kids liking science?

That's because butthurt commies butthurt over the dictatorship in the 70s.

Watch out. We might Operation Condor your ass.

>aside from the fact the Iraq war caused a big chunk of Iraqi refugees to flee to Sweden overwhelming some towns
The rapefugees from Syria came long long after the invasion of Iraq. Of course you perfectly well knew that.

ah yes the country of western europe.
you are such a shit for brains

They like moral leaders, and those that behave well.

Obama behaved more white than Trump or Bush did, so based on that he's more relateable to westerners.

Same reason why westerners prefer secular and reformist candidates in islamic nation elections over islamists

you think yuro media is impartial to american politics?
have you not seen everyone complaining about european news going on about "drump is razizd :DDDDDDD"

>Obama behaved more white than Trump or Bush did
costanza.jpg

same, think it was his
portlaoise is between dublin and moneygall after all

>Obama tweeted
>Implying

Well, funding dictatorships while couping democratically elected governments on developing countries, and having said dictatorships killing innocent people because they speak against it is part of the image everyone has about the US government institutions, yes.
And also the fact the US has no problem with applying protectionist policies while going apeshit when we try to do it.
There's a bunch of other stuff

Since when did americans need more than race to justify hate?

paddy power's for betting

That's what I just got done saying. The media are all completely in the far left SJW gay/Mudslime-hugging tank.

>Well, funding dictatorships while couping democratically elected governments on developing countries

Or you could have been another commie gulag like Cuba. Whatever your trip is.

As a black president that's served during the uprising of the BLM movement I don't know whether he's the problem or just the people of America.

That and he's been the most anti-UK president for a while for no real reason.

This reads like copypaste from www.noamchomsky.com

>As a black president that's served during the uprising of the BLM movement I don't know whether he's the problem or just the people of America
Little of both actually.
>That and he's been the most anti-UK president for a while for no real reason
Oh, that's easily explained. His grandfather in Kenya was tortured by the British colonial authorities during the Mau Mau Uprisings.

the way you worded it it sounded like you were saying european media is impartial.

Most third worlders in Europe are economic migrants who have come for decades legally and illegally, many are ex-colonials from former possessions.

The Iraq war and Afghan war created a big spike in (actual) war refugees, rather than just Africans looking for jobs, and based on international laws we all are forced to use, they got asylum. Later the Iraq war created ISIS which caused more refugees and spilled over to Syria, yes

But that just gives people more reason to dislike neocons more, as if there were no Iraq war, there would be almost no, or at least far, far fewer Iraqi and Syrian refugees

Face facts, non-Americans had almost zero reason to like or support Republicans or kosher conservatives/neocons in general. There was nothing they provided of benefit or value. So that's why 80%+ supported whoever is the Democrat, because on average the Democrat is perceived as being less violent, and more willing not to invade countries, and also more in support for modernized healthcare which westerners relate to. Warmongering presidents = more brown people in white countries.

The UK loves Obama so much when he came and started commenting on Brexit the Leave side jumped about 10 points

doubling the national debt in just 7 years

#JustObamaThings

>implying soviets even tried to interfere here

Yeah, nah. You have no idea of our history. We even had the AAA, an anti communist hit squad. That last dictatorship set in motion a reactionary phase in the argie society. Essentially, after it, everything related to the military, right wing ideologies, and the US was seen with suspicion and untrust. If anything, your half-assed attempt at keeping us away from communism turned us into more of a leftist region. But of course, if a country votes legally for a candidate that doesn't go along the US mindset you can just replace him with a puppet.
Thanks for proving my point that everything coming from the american government should be taken with a pinch of salt

They were here, there, and everywhere in the 60s-70s using Cuba as their attack dog.

>let me tell you about your country

>That and he's been the most anti-UK president for a while for no real reason.
Not like we should put UK over us even with our so called special relationship

liar who didn't accomplish anything relevant and played the race card when he became unpopular for doing a shit job

Boris is that you.
I honestly agreed with Boris when he said that because it definitely makes sense. Obviously media from everywhere jumped on it straight away and went absolutely wild.

The BLM thing is weird. I do think he himself is stoking the fire so to speak by promoting common misconceptions, same with the women pay gap. By being so disingenuous and going for the easy votes by saying he'll do something about them it's giving more reason for them to go out and riot. He should be backing the police and punishing some of the more radical protestors, well, local police should be punishing.

Nonononono. Neither of you guys are getting it. The actual problem is that dictatorships aren't an effective way to accomplish something. In LatAm and Spain, there has been a major backlash against the Cold War-era dictatorships in those countries which has led to people believing they have to be far left commies and act as if Franco or Pinochet was still alive.

The reverse side of the coin is seen in Eastern Europe where decades of communism has caused an irrational and extreme McCarthyism to develop.

You just did the exact same thing to me.

>a good reputation worldwide

His legacy is he got Bin Laden for 9/11 attack.
Bush couldn't find the fucker after a full scale invasion and Obama was the one to finish the job.

>liar who didn't accomplish anything relevant
He put gay pride colors on the White House. That's right up there with the Gettysburg Address for presidential accomplishments.

In fairness you never invaded Pakistan which is where I believe he was found.

I literally didn't at any point claim stuff about the US

>finish the job
that's right. Bush started it, Obama just picked it up

Thank you Bush for setting up all the apparatus needed to get OBL.

He currently has 55-45 popularity and that will probably increase to 65-35 in a decade. Republicans have been crying wolf about how obama is going to load everyone into fema deathcamps for 8 years now; confronted with the possibility of trump or hilary, americans are now realizing that obama's dignified, cool, underwhelming tenure isn't that bad.

foreigners like him because he hates america

Maybe, but in fact the dictatorships in the Southern Cone back then were not strictly speaking a US creation, but an extension of their 1930s-40s flirtation with fascism. This was something that already existed in the political culture of Argentina and Brazil. You'll note that Colombia was a democracy during that whole time because their political culture had not had that embrace of fascism back in the day.

>that obama's dignified, cool, underwhelming tenure

Or Franco. His rise to power had absolutely nothing to do with the US, although we later embraced him as an anti-communist ally.

it's true. He doesn't say retarded shit or have large corruption scandals as would be expected under trump and hilary (and happened with bush, bill, etc). My biggest complaint is he had no teeth in fighting for his legislative goals.

BLM came about due to things completely unrelated to Obama, they would have formed if Romney were in charge to

BLM exists because of the advent of massive social media penetration, especially twitter and youtube. Various shootings of thugs by cops went viral and stirred up a movement

It wouldn't have been possible 20 years ago, such shootings would have made local news and unless people were trading VHS tapes, would have remained highly local

Groups like BLM were egged on by Obama and George Soros because it's right out of the ol' Marxist class struggle playbook.

More blacks have been killed by other blacks than anything, but that does not fit the leftist class struggle narrative and so is seldom brought up.

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

BLM is a result of obama and the media race baiting

what do you expect from kids with no life experienced regurgitating the rhetoric they were taught by their prescribed liberal colleges

I consider him below average.

>trying to disarm americans
>giving minorities and muslims preferential treatment
>being partially responsible for the rise of ISIS
>ousting Gaddhafi without planning for the aftermath
>TTP
>initially supported the MB in Egypt after Mubarak
>was against the release of classified documents about the role of Saudi Arabia in 9/11
>race baiting

The problem is that a president should try to unite the country, and not divide it as he's been doing with all the race-based initiatives.

If you needed any further proof that liberals are sick and insane.

The far-left media slant more effects European politics in Europe than perspectives on the US

The US has a bad reputation just like Mexico, Brazil or Somalia do because we produce bad press constantly. Stories that come out of it are usually negative (negative stories make the news), about shootings, some failure of healthcare, political scandal, disease outbreak

Trump does say things that mainstream western politicians simply don't. You'd never see a W. Euro or Canadian politician make his infamous wall speech about mexico paying for it. There are (true) rightist and nationalist leaders in Europe but they are sophisticated and careful with rhetoric, knowing leftist media is always there to twist any statement to make them look like The Next Hitler (tm) even for mildly criticizing Islam

Medium voice volume, eloquent speech patterns, large vocabulary, body language very western and diplomatic (what you would consider 'boring'). Bush and Trump, in terms of body language, simplicity of rhetoric and volume, behave more like ghetto black street preachers.

I'm only talking about his physical and verbal behavior. Obama looks and acts more like a European/Anglo political leader (compare his body language to Cameron, Hollande etc.) Bush, probably deliberately (he did go to Yale), gave off an aura of folksy backwoods stupidity and "aw shucks" attitude. It was cute, but obviously non-Americans are not used to that so were laughing or weirded out.

>That and he's been the most anti-UK president for a while for no real reason.

Yeah, that's one thing I detest about him. I guess because I'm kind of an alt-rightist *tipz fedora* I don't like anti-Anglo behavior in Bush, Trump or Obama