9 albums in 23 years. is that prolific?

9 albums in 23 years. is that prolific?

lol no

Frank Zappa released ten albums in four years.

buckethead released a couple hundred albums last year

quality>quantity

pretty much the opposite

each of them was significantly better than anything Radiohead has done too

>23 albums in 20 years

yea nah.

Zappa was a worthless hack.

t. radiohead fan

This is such an autistic argument against Radiohead's acclaim.

For one, it's not like the years in-between each Radiohead album have been spent with the members doing fuck all. They are all busy people who have created interesting solo projects, worked with supergroups, and explored forms of media outside of music.

Second, they're not on a record label meaning they aren't forced to make X amount of albums before they've fulfilled that contract. They are free to take as much time as they want to make the best product possible and if that's a couple years to hear something incredible I can wait.

Third, the large output of older artists such as Frank Zappa mentioned above can be linked to the lesser cost of using a studio.

captn. beefheart was better desu

viper released 333 albums in 1 year m8

I love the captain but nah

Who cares?
Quality > Quantity

Green Day released 3 in 1 year

learn what prolific means then delete this pointless thread

Led Zep released 9 in half that time. Check mate senpai

BUCKETHEAD

They are the Daniel Day Lewis of music. Not prolific at all but whenever they produce something it's a masterpiece that destroy all the competition

Yeah and they were all garbage. What does that say? Then again when listening to Green Day, you shouldn't set the bar much higher than Thom Yorke's head...

Frank Zappa is an over rated soulless musician, everything was a joke to him only he wasn't entertaining enough to tell them
He is the Ylilauta of music

traitor

He had a lot of talent but he would have been far better had he taken it seriously, which I think he was too insecure to do.

Is atsuo a homo?

He was too cynical to take anything seriously

ur mother's a healthy snack

are you one of those people that thinks Pink Guy isn't "real music"?

we have a winner

Uno was awesome you pleb.

>prolific?
no, autistic

also autistic. but in a much better way.

how is that autistic?

>I don't know what autistic means

lol do you think that poster (or anyone on this board) actually has any actual meaning to his use of that work

it just means he doesn't like it, or thinks it's weird

radiohead's albums are all garbage. at most, they have only 2 songs somewhat listenable on any of them. 2. and that's pushing it. so the could have just made 1 album since inception, and it would be the ok-est album ever. and that'd be their career.

shut up, autist

No, he is just irl anime

says A FUCKING RADIOHEAD FAN

(you)