Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 2400G official review

>slower than GT 1030 and RX 550
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tWbxUMQfn4
youtube.com/watch?v=FntY5rYR4cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce or GTFO faggot.

watch how the AMD fans somehow spin this into being a great gaming GPU in 2018.

still 4 times faster than Intel's integrated GPU

get fucked globalists

Who the fuck plays csgo on high/max? Wtf? Lower those settings motherfucker

>implying normies will notice anything higher than 23.99 cinematic fps

And 1/4th the speed of an Intel CPU + discrete card that together don't cost anywhere near 2x as much.

Yup buy 2400g and got free g1030, amd got btfo indeed

>it's okay when AMD fans want to lower settings

csgo nerds dont play it at max so thats obviously gpu bound kek

*breathes in*

> y-you don't need that!!!

>using lowest FPS in 2018
>happens for 1 second during a 3 hour session
>WHOA [INSERT WHATEVER] FINISHED BOIS LOOK AT THIS GRAPH
I don't give a fuck about Ryzen, post a legit graph with 1% and 5% lows or go back to Sup Forums you stupid cunt.

oWo Witcher 3 seems fine

what happens if you use high grade wam vs shit wam

damn that look good.

interesting...

>hey guize check out this low power quad core hyperthreaded with decent integrated graphi...
>HOW MANY FPS IN COUNTERSTRIKE?!!!

Fake shit Nivea card for niggers cant get higher than 40 fps in anything but 720p yt Videos

PUBG here faggs

Are the GT1030 and RX550 numbers obtained with the graphics portions of the 2x00G APUs disabled? Sorry if the question is stupid, obvious, stupidly obvious or obviously stupid.

OP is a faggot. Here's the link

youtube.com/watch?v=4tWbxUMQfn4

yup, only the GPU works, the graphic part of the CPU is disabled in this case.

>$170 for APU alone
>meanwhile I have i7 4790, 16GB, mobo, case, and 212 EVO I paid $95 for
>plus GTX 970 for $120

seconded 1030 isnt that powerfull to begin with

impressive

based Vulkan

>9 FPS minimum with no frequency
>makes it look like the 1030 performs better
>in reality the 550 is probably better
Amazing display of intelligence

That concludes the benchmarks, now we wait for western people right now.

And the excuses start anew.
>we AMDtards only play games at 720p/low anyway!

here it goes:
youtube.com/watch?v=FntY5rYR4cE

The game behaves differently at higher FPS

All of those GPUs should be running low, not just the AMD ones

>poorfags can't play a 6 year old game that was easy to run when it came out

>$95

how though?

RAM speeds aren't specified.

You do understand that you got retardedly lucky right? Your example literally means jack shit because it doesn't reflect the real world prices that 99.9% of the people pay. Go to craigslists or ebay right now and try to find those exact parts for $95.

and just like that the thread goes down the drain

> easy to run when it came out
Not on Intel HD 2000, it lagged like hell.

>Oh boy I can't wait to play 7zip!

CSGO pros unironically play at low res so they get the shot more accurately

> so they get shot more accurately

99% of 2200G and 2400G are going into shitty office PC's

>tfw my HD 7770 from like 7 years ago that doesn't even get driver updates anymore is better
iGPUs for anything other than basic web browsing are a meme.

>he pays $95 for shit
>mfw i7 8700K 10 TB SSD CAS PSU MOBO 128 GB 4266 Mhz RAM I paid only $3.99
>plus GTX Titan V for $10

Except it's quite literally on par with the HD 7770

Autism pros don't matter to the average person. Do you think the average CSGO player plays CSGO at low settings in some low ass 4:3 aspect ratio resolution in 2018?

This just in integrated GPUs slower than dedicated GPUs.

oh man nvidia discrete is going down the drain along with the thread

Yes the average csgo player has a shitty 550Ti, maybe a i5 2400 if they're lucky and play on low/medium settings

epic just epic

Guy was selling i5 4670k, mobo, ram, and cooler for $175
Asked if he had a case for sale too since mine was running in a cardboard box. He threw in his Fractal Design Core 3000 USB 3.0 for free.
Bought a shitty Alienware SFF with i7 4790 for $250
Swapped processors and flipped the Alienware for $330.
Net is i7 4790 + mobo + RAM + case + cooler for $95

550ti is able to play CSGO at high/max 1080p no problem.

oh soy boi seems like op is on suicide watch

>heh check it out this amd cpu beats this other amd cpu looks like intel wins again

(you)

Still, look this way.
For 100 bucks you get a 4 core CPU with GT "1020" tier GPU. It's slower than a GT 1030? Yes (if you don't overclock) but it's a new league of IGP, miles ahead of what's on the market. You CAN play everything. For 100 bucks!

Not on the new maps.

GT 1030 & MX150 is superior to AYYMD HOUSEFIRES garbage

But we known AYYMDPOORFAGS will buy stupidly overpriced expensive DDR4 3000+ memory to go with their "budget" HOUSEFIRES

>Wolfenstein: The it's okay when AMD does it

Look at other benchmarks, the one op posted are full of shit. On most AAA games it's on par or even faster than the 1030.

How the fuck does 550 get lower minimums than 1030? lmao AMD truly is a mistake, get btfo by a passively cooled cards.

only retarded russians play dota so this is irrelevant.

kek out of every game you found the single one that is lagging behind
well done

well low cost option are very relevant for russians

Don't care about the desktop stuff. Put these in some good laptops or convertibles already

second hand used shit...

EVERY FUCKING TIME. People who buy used stuff are the most disgusting "people" on this planet. Jesus christ

You idiots are missing the point. This shit only costs at maximum $169. One hundred and sixty nine. Next to a CPU/GPU combo that could be well over $400 right now just for entry level shit. They've just cornered the market on a particular bracket, this was never meant to blow performance away. I mean the fucking thing gets 40 FPS on 1080p on low in Deus Ex MD, and that game is a heap of unoptimised shit! How is that not impressive?!

Maybe some people who cant afford stuff?

>Consoles use iGPUs
>xbone x and ps4 pro GPU wise are in the ball park of the RX 480
>Meanwhile PC iGPUs are maybe 1/3 as good
Explain

what is the difference between GE and G?
will they release mini box (small pcs with no cooler) with AMD Ryzen 5 2400G?

lmao dude you got scammed. I got a 1080 ti for $10 the other day.

>want to build super cheap gaming PC
>dont care about new games only want to play older things
>want to build cheap media center

there are reasons for buying this

fake and gay

console specific optimization

yea that nice an all but how does the 2200 compare, when it comes to raw CPU performance, with the 1200?

GT1030 is a good card to play games from 2001 to 2014
People who want to play the latest western gaming should get a GTX 1070ti
GT 1030 and Ryzen 3 2200 can play Nioh at 1080p60fps
exactly. I have 4th generation i5 with gt 1030 and it's great even for 4k videos

>a great gaming GPU
Are you kidding me, it's not a dedicated GPU, is it? You can't spin a APU into being a GPU any more than you can spin a moped into a truck.

I did see idiots saying it would be on-par with the RX 560 here on Sup Forums a week ago so I guess some of you have a hard time understanding that a APU isn't a dedicated graphics card.

These are on-par with the 550 and the 1030, slower in some games and faster in others. Pretty impressive for an APU but obviously not competitive with a dedicated card. I honestly have a hard time seeing the point of this when it comes to desktops. Probably great for notebooks.

Testing on the highest settings is a industry marketing strategy that's not going away. The reason for it is to make it seem like you need some overly expensive graphics card to play games at 60 fps when the reality is that you can just grab one half the price and go with the default settings.

Anyone tested how much the CPU performance differs with and without the GPU part? On older APUs like the A8-7600 there's a real difference, that one will all-core boost to 3.6 GHz with a dedicated GPU and never go past 3.1 GHz with the GPU part enabled.

PC iGPU was never centered on gaming and they're reliant on system memory as VRAM. Even higher speed DDR4 doesn't even come close to moderately clocked GDDR5. Unlike a regular PC, consoles have around 8GB of said GDDR5 to work with. Plus, all the games made for consoles are specifically built around running on that particular hardware, so optimizations are better.

This will all change on someone starts putting a 1GB HBM ram module on the CPU die for the iGPU to feed from rather than relying on a slice of system RAM.

RAM. The consoles have onboard gddr5. The x1 family even has an extra on-die super massive cache for gpu operations

>AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
>3.5 GHz
>4 cores
>99 dollars
The best Intel equivalent is i5-8350U which costs 300 dollars

Kaby Lake-G

I can see the compelling point in that. But it's still gross to buy computer parts that some fat vaping neckbeard has already fondled with his unwashed hands

>People who want to play the latest western gaming should get a GTX 1070ti

bullshit, a 1060/rx580 is enough to play anything. More expensive cards only add 4k and VR.

Someone help me
I wanted to build a new PC I was going for ryzen 3 + video card
I heard the 5 2400GE is compatible with AM4 mobo so should I get this instead which is a lot cheaper? a mobo + 5 2400GE ?

wtf i hate amd now. You guys told me this apu would easily destroy every single dedicated gpu out there.

>high as fuck ddr4 kits are killing the value of Ryzen APUs according to hardware unboxed

TOp kek

Depends on what video card you were planning on getting. If it was GTX 1050/RX 560 then go for ryzen 3 + dedicated gpu.
If you were planning on getting something like GT 1030/RX 550 then go with the 2400G

SOPA

>this year
>paying for your PC hardware

Hello dumbass.

>MX150 is superior
Now there's a pretty beyond ridiculous statement if I've ever seen one. Go check the price of a laptop with and without a MX150 in it. Then go take a look at the performance of that chip. It's beyond ridiculously overpriced and barely faster than a Intel iGPU.

It comes down to price but my guess is that laptops with one of them new AMD APUs will absolutely crush something like a i5-8250+MX150 (common combination today) in terms of price/performance.

Nothing a bit of alcohol can't solve.

Where are they buying from? A DDR4-2400 2x4GB kit is $94. A DDR4-3200 2x4GB kit from the same company is $105. You're telling me an $11 difference is breaking the bank?

isn't it funny how it only seems to be JayzTwoCents that had problem with his review? It's almost like he is incompetent or somewthing (or it could be Windows 10 feature update issues as they re very common)