How does Sup Forums protects themselves from being digitally framed?

How does Sup Forums protects themselves from being digitally framed?
Should i keep a microwave near my PC and my SSD unscrewed?
I just read an article about a guy put in jail for 1.5 years for trolling online(making threats).
I'm getting paranoid...we're living in a global fascist dictatorship with thought police.
I need to protect myself.

very simple. keep no hard drive on your computer, or keep no data on your computer. keep it all offsite or in ways no one else knows about.

how do you use a computer without a hard drive?

turn your room into a big ass microwave and when the popo busts in you press a big red button and everything is gone

depending on what you use your computer for. very easily with live usb if you have simple needs.

i also read that microwave doesn't really erase all data on an SSD because of protection circuit...how do i fix that?

you dont. literally if you have nothing criminal there you have nothing to worry about, if you are afraid of tampering or abuse of the contents of the drive, the simplest way of eliminating that is not to use a drive

how do you use a computer without a hard drive?

LIVE USB

Buy not living in an Orwellian police state.

How do you also play video games on a "live usb"?
This is garbage advice, what can you do? just browse Sup Forums?
low space and speed too.

>How do you also play video games on a "live usb"?
You don't
>This is garbage advice, what can you do? just browse Sup Forums?

Hmmm... This reply says more about you than me. Is all you can think of doing without a hard drive browsing Sup Forums? Jesus Christ, you need to go /out/side more little faggot. You don't need space, that is the entire fucking premise behind chromebooks. Your paranoia stems from someone you know getting caught because of reasons and you're here asking advice not to get caught for basically the same thing. The beauty of the web today is that you don't need a hard drive to use most of everything you want, plus there is 128gb and higher capacity flash drives on a fucking key chain or a micro sd card. You can do everything you want without a hard drive today. and then the risk that you fear dissapears. You can have security or convenience you can't have both.

>You don't
But i want to.
>plus there is 128gb and higher capacity flash drives
so you think they can't confiscate your sub and put bad stuff on it to frame you?

ok...how do you kill an usb?
microwave?
does it have microwave protection like an SSD?

*"sub" is usb

If the microwave is powerful enough, no amount of protective circuitry is gonna prevent that.

700 watt generic brand good enough?

>How do you also play video games on a "live usb"?
two choices:
1. Grow up and stop playing them
2. Learn about computers until you know how to. Warning: this is useful shit and may cause 1 to happen.

Fun fact: a government willing to plant evidence on your hard drive is likely willing to plant a hard drive with evidence alright planted on it. Not using a hard drive was a joke not a serious suggestion.

use the network boot feature

take it out of the case if it has and keep a hammer close to it. hit memory chip with hammer when needed.

but it's inside a metal case(samsung evo 850), so you can't do that, you cant see where to aim the nail...takes too much time to dissemble etc

i used to work for a guy that controls the police budget

:^)

pretty great anti-fucko strategy, imo

>pretty great anti-fucko strategy, imo
which one?

open the metal case and get long cables so you can keep the drive chip closer.

Dont Be Paranoid, Make windows 10 run like windows 7 if this worries You.

There are Programs out there that block IP addresses known for collecting information and programs that nullify windows built in features from running.

Disable updates and Run an anti virus that costs 50 bucks per year.

Home security Camaras are cheep and abundant, the moment it haptens Spam the shit out of the recorded Video all over the internet and use that as proof in front of a Judge, Shoot first ask questions Later.

What Programs? Well if this really worries You that Much, Find it and Use it. (make windows look like windows 7)

>Shoot first ask questions Later.
thats what the american cops do. that way they save tax money and have to work less.

Some computers have a higher Neuron count... POL is right next door if You want to take it over there.

The biggest thing You can do is use a firewall to block IP adresses if You want to make spying on You much more costly, making windows 10 look like windows 7 and act like it is for people with an IQ of 80 or higher.

Seriously, What compels You to offer nothing of Value to others?