Ok, I seriously don't understand why you use linux. It's literally worse than Windows in every way

Ok, I seriously don't understand why you use linux. It's literally worse than Windows in every way.
"Muh custimuhzation"
You do know that not being able to use your computer isnt worth it for changing your key bindings?

You have to go back.

So you're not debating me? Also, go where?

Sup Forums gets boring if you browse everyday since it's pretty much the same thing every week.

Well if you have no reason to use it, then don't use it. Simple as that

/thread

Nobody is debating you because you made the claim. The burden of proof is on you. So nobody has to debate you about anything until you put forward factual evidence that Linux is literally worse than Windows.

Ok then fuck off then. Just don't Linuxpill me

Autist

>Comes on a board to post a boring thread already made time and time again.
>"Why won't you debate me?"
>Gets a simple and definitive answer
>"Fuck off,don't Linuxpill me"

What is the fucking point,user?

You're either a Microsoft shill or a normie.
Sage

Ok Im fucking done. Bye, never using Linux

Good, never come back faggot

>Just don't Linuxpill me
Welcome to Sup Forums.
We are not Sup Forums.

>linux
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

wtf I love spyware now

Don't try to understand, let everybody use whatever they like and you use whatever you like

Because I don't want to have to tolerate the mess that is trying to get anything done in C++ under Windows.

I'll bite. I don't really care about your opinion or how you view my favorite opeating system, so I'll keep it simple, in greentext for you too. For me, linux is:
>An integrated programming enviornment
>Able to use and mod multiple file systems, not just ntfs
>Able to use libraries more efficiently than windows
>A python mecca, for those who use it
>Able to bring life to computers that are 20+ years like (pic related), my "beige box" compaq pressario.
>Customization is only a plus
>Able to run older games like starcraft better than windows 10
>Is able to repair failures in windows, such as making a live boot disk and replacing damaged libs, something windows doesn't offer.
>Able to sudo apt-get, dnf, yum, yaourt, pacman, install anything without needing some shitty app-store.
>Able to run development enviornments to profit off Apple and Android phones
>Able to be as minimal as possible to run on machines with basically nothing
>Able to run on embedded devices smoothly, and still provide the same development enviornment as a desktop

>linuxpill
What's with Sup Forums and the matrix meme? Is this the final form of faggotry beyond OSX?

>>Able to run older games like starcraft better than windows 10
Jesus fucking Christ, the absolute abysmal state of Windows 10 when someone can run Starcraft better on Linux than on a Windows system.

>linuxpill
I'll show you how deep the penguinhole goes

>I'll show you how deep the penguinhole goes
lewd

kys mate, you're the one asking people for debate.

People here have no jobs so they don't have to get any actual work done, that's why

Fuck you is why.

Me. Except most system admin jobs require knowelege of UNIX, Linux and MS systems. I understand the job meme if you work with basic buisiness applications such as Microsoft word and powerpoint, but I've worked with companies that don't even think about windows. I've even worked with android developers that only use Linux. Your normie meme only shows your limited knowelge on the world.

Why would I want an OS that has adware built in?

I keep Windows around for some games, but I can't think of a single reason to use it for anything else or even let it connect to the internet. It's just a fucking mess.
>not being able to use your computer
Here's a thing a like about Linux: it's a brainlet filter.

Everything I want to I can do.
If you aren't using some unstable mess everything werks fine.
I had no issue yet that kept me from doing anything important.

Also i3 is an awesome wm and has no equivalent on Windows.

I know enough people with real jobs who use Windows.

Believe it or not there are people running Arch and doing real work.