Vinyl gore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beMcsaAePbQ
sears.com/dayton-audio-b652-6-1-2-inch-2-way/p-SPM1175054814?hlSellerId=27954&sid=IDx20110310x00001i&kpid=SPM1175054814&kispla=SPM1175054814
amazon.com/2-Channel-Microphone-Amplifier-Preamplifier-Oxidation/dp/B00WNVZWIO/ref=sr_1_107?ie=UTF8&qid=1462763216&sr=8-107&keywords=preamp mic
amazon.com/Automatic-Turntable-AT-LP60-USB-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01DYJOULS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462763240&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=audio technica turntable&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares, it's a shitty repress for sure

requesting the one with the dime on the head

I hold like this on purpose, cuz the added surface noise makes it sound much more retro and warmer

>Grabbing it with their fingers

Whoever took this picture is a fucking twisted, sadistic, psychopath.

Pic related, my wife's children holding my most prized vinyls, it's so cool

I remember buying Exmilitary the day it came out, I don't like it that much nowadays, so I had this idea of making a vinyl bowl. It's so pretty

Legitimately squirmed

What's wrong with these? I don' vinyl

this image is as old as Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=beMcsaAePbQ

that type of player damages records

Oh is it cause there's no full table below the record so he needle puts pressure on it?

Inherently that's how ceramic carts work properly.

Close, it's because the arm lacks a counterweight so the entire weight of the arm is pushing the needle onto the record.

They tried to get around it by making the needle spherical, but in reality it just bounces around and fucks up the grooves.

irl gore:

yesterday I was handling an original pressing of Weasels Ripped My Flesh and it slipped out of the sleeve and fell onto the tile floor of the record shop

I still bought it

Oh interesting. I don't own any kind of record player yet but I find how people figured out how to make analogue audio fascinating.

Similar story

>browsing spic version of Ebay
>someone's selling Sung Tongs DMM edition for cheap-ish
>immediately bought it
>couple of days later received an email from the seller
>he said that while he was packing up, one of the discs fell off pretty hard and chipped off
>refunded me

He was such a fucking bro but god damnit it's a fucking limited release.

w2c that player

I've got a cheap Sony player that lacks a tone arm weight, and I figured it might hurt my records, so I never use it. Is mine as bad as a Crosley? It does have a complete platter to sit on though.

Hard to say, there's gotta be reviews somewhere for it, check those out.

Honestly some carts use insane amounts of weight, my Audio Technica needle uses something like 2.5 grams, and depending on how your arm is set up it could be just right for your player.

Hard to imagine someone would make a piece of hardware knowing it would destroy your shit.

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure it's a piece of shit, but I'll look it up. Currently the platter isn't quite straight, so it rocks up every revolution, and makes the audio slow down briefly, and sound stupid. I know that can't be good either, so all my LP's are just sitting here waiting until I have enough disposable income for a decent turntable.

paramore is shit no one cares

Lol its a re-press and TVU's 3rd best album

AAAAAAA
A
STOP
>Paramore

and nothing of value was lost

AAAAAA
;-;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nothing of harm was done

lol

fucking hell

I feel you, if you're looking for affordable there are some good setups for less than $200 (speakers and amp included).

Mine isn't amazing but if you aren't an audiophile I could recommend:

sears.com/dayton-audio-b652-6-1-2-inch-2-way/p-SPM1175054814?hlSellerId=27954&sid=IDx20110310x00001i&kpid=SPM1175054814&kispla=SPM1175054814

amazon.com/2-Channel-Microphone-Amplifier-Preamplifier-Oxidation/dp/B00WNVZWIO/ref=sr_1_107?ie=UTF8&qid=1462763216&sr=8-107&keywords=preamp mic

amazon.com/Automatic-Turntable-AT-LP60-USB-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01DYJOULS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462763240&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=audio technica turntable&psc=1

The Dayton speakers are the real killer, they're 40W but a 20W amp is enough to fill the room, they're made in Ohio so lesser known but cheap and pretty great for the price.

Happy hunting user.

dude that fucking record is less than 10 bucks on discogs brand new who cares

I cared

Because I can't be arsed to import it and pay the triple for it.

DMM edition?

Is that one that doesn't skip every god damn 10 seconds fuck you AnCo I want my money back you fucking hacks. That whole pressing I bought from is fucked apparently.

Also the limited edition is 30 bucks

>nothing of harm was done

>he doesn't like Paramore

Pleb alert

>liking paramore
Faggot

nice cutoffs captain autism

>banana lp
>crosley

I think you misspelled cringe thread (L O L I sure shoed the Original Poster [OP])

and you just know they shifted and slid the records against each other to make sure they were spread out juuuuuuuust right

this is beyond fucking retarded and i'm not even a vinyl collector

>he likes Paramore
>pleb alert

I don't give a shit what you like, but you have to realize when what you like is trash

>TVU's 3rd best album
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Of all the fucking places she could grab, she grabs the grooves

that guy has the legendary sailor moon Joyce Manor shirt and he's wasting it by being a fucking degenerate

Found at fye

I'll fucking kill them if this is real. I'LL FUCKING END THEM!!!!!!!

>all the pictures of people holding the vinyl on the surface have painted nails
I don't want to hate women but they give me no choice

>TVU's 3rd best album

You can always count on montie to have the garbage opinions

Why is it legendary? I have that shirt and picked it over the DBZ one.

Thank God all these albums are crap. Though I know someone who plays their Beatles in Mono boxset with a Crosley.

Time=Eldorado

Fake, but the real one isn't much better - it was an original pressing of Closer by Joy Division

You can find the original post on reddit somewhere, the guy left it on the table and his daughter made it or something like that.

Montie you legit had a crosley 4 months ago

>AHHH STOPPP AHHHH STOP STOOPPP
why are you trying so hard to fit in?