The Seer is to MFWGM as The Glowing Man will be to To Be Kind

The Seer is to MFWGM as The Glowing Man will be to To Be Kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/64268-swans-announce-new-album-the-glowing-man-tease-title-track-listen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how the fuck do you know?

the art

What is The Seer to MFWGM?

Guarantee he's only judging off the cover art.

I literally already said that my dude

i have no idea lol just something i noticed with the cover art

tgm to be 6 hours long confirmed

So you literally made this thread because you can distinguish between the colours black and beige? Saged.

yea lol

nice tbqhf

Gira already stated that the album is a farewell album, as it's the last album of the swans as we currently know them. He even went into depth about each track.

pitchfork.com/news/64268-swans-announce-new-album-the-glowing-man-tease-title-track-listen/

I'm getting an Ape of Naples feeling from what we know so far.

Frankie M is the Tattooted Man.

Well, the sample of The Glowing Man reminded me of To Be Kind. So I can see where OP is going with this. A good prediction desu.

>the sound pioneered by Branca will see its natural conclusion by his star pupil
>we get to witness it happen
Just listen to the previews.

Get ready, lads. Rock music doesn't have much blood left in it. This album will be one in a series of final send offs from these last of their kind bands. The intellectual platitudes of this music are roads to nowhere. This is the end.

"Synonyms make me smart!" the post.

>I'm intimidated by language
>this meme; the meme

we don't need your condescending platitudes here, mate.

We don't need ESL shitskins here, m8.

"Platitude" is not a big word. It's an elementary concept.

>64705103
>thinking meandering, weak sentence structure is intimidating
>2016
>having to justify your opinions with esoteric with esoteric language so you aren't stultified by the mountains of backlash that will come with your flimsy point

I can guarantee you I know more useless synonyms than you do. I just don't use them because the word platitude makes me look like I haven't graduated high school yet. Remember, Sup Forums is 18+. Come back in 5 years, family.

Oh and you used a semicolon incorrectly :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>[current year]
>can't properly reply to a post

You just called platitude a concept instead of calling it a word. Holy shit you're cognitively low.
/argument

Reading those statements re ignited my hype-engine

It embodies a concept as do most words, yes. It's a shortcut for articulating the idea of its definition. Again, ESL shitskins need not try and discuss here.
Also
>criticizing grammar
>"""cognitively low"""

Gonna need some explanation on what the fuck that even means. ;)

>being a racist douchebag

get that platitudes out of here you scumbag

Get back to your trash heap wasteland, ya fucking shitskin.

>getting triggered by memes
wew

>with esoteric with esoteric
>"stultified"
>cognitively low
kek way to thoroughly embarrass yourself in response to a completely normal hype post. Based sperg.

k y s

good thread