Fun Fun Function

Does somebody else HATE this raging faggot?
How did a field like programming become filled with disgusting nu-males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PicxU81owCs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's pretty good idk man, his videos are informative and funny, get a fucking sense of humor or go back to Sup Forums faggot.

He dyed his hair green and that was the final straw

He kinda sucks, but like he says in the intro, his videos are "a show", not serious tutorials.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!

Who is this effeminate jew

Daniel Shiffman, from The Coding Train. He actually knows his shit, but acts like a faggot with ADHD.

Still prefer The New Boston desu.

Didn't he abandon his channel?

>Not preferring this flaming faggot

He did, last video he posted dates back to a year ago. There's still a massive library of tutorials on his channel though, I tend to like to start from there.

That lisp

I love Eli, he's an asshole and his life/marriage is a wreck but at least he's honest and snarky

I don't even write javascript and I enjoy watching his videos from time to time. They're just vlogs that happen to be about programming. Do I compare them to a nice rails talk? No. But he's likeable enough to listen to for a bit while dabbling with something else.

jonblow > all

Why do poos like neural networks so much?
The ugliest person I legitimately ever saw was in a tensorflow video. At least get a fucking haircut man...
(youtube.com/watch?v=PicxU81owCs)

also this fucking homo

How can you stand that fucking accent? I immediately dislike and close pajeet videos.

jonblow everyone

It's fine if u don't expect a person reading a manual in a video

Simple programmer is also entertaining, the only annoying thing is he's constantly shilling his shitty products
Also John Morris (underrated) and Louis Rossmann
I guess I forced myself to watch it but yeah I hate it too
It's not even that I have an issue with the content, just the flamboyant way he presents it

he has the kind of humor only women and retarded faggots enjoy

I don't get the love for this guy, he's some random prick talking like he owns the fuckin planet