God bless Poland and God bless the United States of America

God bless Poland and God bless the United States of America

Best allies, the future is bright for us.

For example the 5 million viets that our government wants to bring to Poland in the next 20 years will make great soldiers.

Why is "Polish Air Force" written in English?

Why is Polish Air Force in that plane in English?
That big of a cuck are you?

Because that hercules is a gift from USA and we thought it wouldn't be appropriate to change it since you were so nice to paint it for us

see

"Polish death camps"

t. Ahmed Ibn Al-Rahmani

really makes you think

Friends forever.

HAHAHAHA why are Poles such cucks

polish women all want a piece of dat

>english written on your plane.

It's ok to have allies, but this shit is too much.

The Mexicans are here so I can not say much, but god bless. I'm sure they would agree in their native tongue I will ask them.

look who it is, our arch enemy
the land of cyka
the home of blyad

Fuck poland

I don't even know what the fuck they said but they were smiling when they said it. Deus Vult

t. ivan

i will be your personal enemy, you americans cock sucker. I will enter your land, then your house. I will track you, convert you to communism and then kill you

Is it possible for me to like Poland AND Russia?

You try that, slavshit

No

>You try that, slavshit
look who is talking

So the weaklings can know who kicks their asses

Wendic masterrace you slave

>Wendic
... yeah, that means slav.

Nope. Wends aka Vandals are Eastern Germanic people.

One of your guys was a pope and I liked John Paul II. You are welcome at my table any day of the week. This would go for all you slavs if you fellers would play nice. I am highly intoxicated at the moment, but John Paul II a fucking saint. I am class.

listen... i don't know what wendic means. Just as you. But you can google. Wikipedia says that: "Wends is a historical name for Slavs living near Germanic settlement areas."

Wends aka Vandals:
>The Vandals were an East Germanic tribe, or group of tribes, who were first heard of in southern Poland

Based Polish allies! :D

Sure it is. I've never had a Russian look down on me for being Polish. In fact, I get far more stupid comments from Americans.

>muh haemorrhage

Not everyone in America is a heritagefag. There actually are people who aren't mixed and speak English as a second language.

shit-for-brains yankee