>his country had to betray it's allies to save their asses during WW2

Germany, dumbass

Yours too.

What is Finland?

Good point lol

LOL

>continuation war

Soon, Igor.

God I hate you fucking Finns. You are the most self-entitled pricks on the entire goddamn planet, and your very existence pisses me off. You cunts are such cucked faggots that you lose a war to Russia, only to claim that you won. "Muh Casualties" isn't going to fucking work, asshat. Victory isn't determined by how many people die, if it was, Vietnam would be split in two, and Nazis would have won. I wish they did, though, so that your mongrel blood would be wiped off the face of the Earth. Finland is good for nothing. You "people" are worse than Sweden, Romania, and the UK combined. I hope a Russian raped your grandmother, and a Swede raped your Great-Grandmother. Then you'd at least have SOME decent blood. Fuck off, you degenerate scum. I'd rather join Tumblr and absorb all of it's awful cancer then spend 1 minute with one of your ugly-ass bitches. I hope you rot in hell, and I hope ISIS invades your rotten hellhole. I'd rather be in a gulag. I'd rather be raped by a nigger. I'd rather be captured by Muslims. I'd rather fuck a tranny. I'd do it all just to wipe you fuckers out. I won't be seeing you in hell, because you'll be your own room, where the torture is enough to make the devil himself puke. And I'll be in heaven, getting rewarded for my slaughter. Fuck you, you mongrel, Finnish scum, dumb faggot.

Also 5 cuckssians dead to 1 Finnish soldier

lel mehmet is angry

Only 5? We had 17 to 1 in the Battle of Tannenberg Line. They were literally forced to run onto MG-42 machine guns. So it was on every front, just they have endless supply of subhumans.

Yes but unlike estonians we retained our independance through 2 bloody wars

>MUH KD
What about Brazilians then? Will you aknowledge our military prowess? We captured more than 20k axis prisoners during ww2 not to mention those killed and ships sunk, but only lost around 900 fellas.

Sure. Though Finland was a bit of a swamp compared to half of Europe which they got.

Yours got cucked so hard historians have a term for it: finlandization.

>Kalastajansaarento

Mohammed Russenkind is still salty :^)

>those people literally made photos of themselves and Nike sneakers and then posted it somewhere

>anglos need at least 4 words to describe someting whereas fug can do it in 1
Lmao at your piss poor language.

That's a big word

Protip: you can do it in rusky too.

Nope. It makes no sense.

Don't know shit about Brazilians ww2 history because you were not relevant then, or now, and your contribution is insignificant to the grand theatre.

Ok. You need two words too.

>retained our independance
Lol. You have nothing to do with it.

Kraut on suicide watch

What you have to understand is that your k/d doesn't matter, if it did we would be much better warriors than you (we are actually), you lost land to Soviet Union, you lost sami boi, your k/d means shit.