Chipotle app exploit

One of my friends just told me about a chipotle app exploit to get free food, but won't tell me how it's done because he doesn't want it to get patched. I know one of you can figure this shit out.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/TojWeCw.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But does it come with free chipotle away?

If he can't show it to you, it doesn't exist.

It definitely exists, this paranoid motherfucker just doesn't want more people using it because it'd get patched. Fuck this guy, I gotta figure this out just for pride purposes.

My only ideas would be trying to pay with an expired gift card, one of those prepaid credit cards with nothing on it, or getting one of those free burrito codes (maybe the app lets you use it repeatedly).

This reminds me of that Dominoes (I think) glitch where you could put a negative number for a tip and get pizza for free.

>Chipotle
Why would you want to eat that garbage, even if you could get it for free?

It's high in protein and it's good when I'm too lazy to cook myself some chicken

>high in soy and its good because im a potato with man tits who spends too much time in the basement
FTFY

fbi here enjoy you're wire fraud indictment :^)

Reverse engineer the app, and look for yourself. It's all you need.

>chipotle
ughhh, they're literally worse than mcdonalds now. the chicken is always extra burned no matter where you go. Might as well go to your uncle's barbeque.

Chicken is a good source of protein, Soy products are also a good source of protein. Therefore chicken = soy
Anyone who eats chicken is a retarded soyboy

hint: it's a simple injection in the discount code box

Why would you steal food?

>one of those prepaid credit cards with nothing on it
That's more of an exploit with anything that takes a credit card. It also pretty much only works once.

>you could put a negative number for a tip and get pizza for free.
user, they made the delivery guy pay for your pizza. A negative tip comes out of his pocket. Don't you know what Dominoes does if they can't pay up?

>hey guys there's an exploit to get free food tell me how it works
>on this public message board that the whole world can see
>don't worry, I don't work at chipotle and nobody from chpotle will ever see this

I definitely don't work for chipotle but I don't care if it gets patched, I just want to know how it's done. Why would Chipotle not be able to figure out how someone is getting free food from their app on their end?

Either way, someone could figure it out and not say anything.

>t-tthat'll be -$23 dollars, gee, guess we're paying YOU on this great day at chi-pot-le!

HAHAHA everyone but vegans BTFO

>in this thread Chipotle attempts to crowd source Sup Forums because their IT department is populated by talentless hacks

At this point why not go for insect protein? None of the supposed side effects of soy.

The worst part of soy is that it's fumigated to hell and back with the same shit Vietnam got carpet bombed with. And it's also fed to farm animals so you can't escape it.
So yeah insects are probably better.

but the bugs eat the soy too

then you're fucked

I did a simple injection into your mother's discount code box

I know I'll get shit on because Chipotle is soylent as fuck but I've lost over 12 pounds so far this year thanks to it. Just get a steak bowl with guac and water every time, cause I'm too fucking lazy to make actual salads.
No matter what, it's better than snacking on hot cheetos and coke every night like I was doing before.

Christ Chipolte is gross. I used to eat there but not anymore. A couple times I even sharted in my pants within 30 minutes of eating at Chipotle. After the fourth time it happened I flat out refuse to eat there.
Why anyone would want to eat Chipotle is beyond me. Even if the food was free its too risky to eat due to chance of food poisoning. Dumpster diving for food that has been thrown out is better then Shitpolte food straight from their filthy kitchens.

I don't know why people have such little bitch stomachs nowadays, I would have burritos with the hot sauce all the time and I never felt sick from it once. Big shits yeah but never grossed out.

>Eats at Chipolte on a regular basis
>has diarrhea regularly
>looses weight due to water loss and general unabsorbed food passing through intestines
Well yah I guess that is one way to loose weight. Meth diet is probably healthier though.

I said my shits were large, not liquid. Maybe it's just my stomach but I haven't puked once since I was like 8.

>bragging about the ability to digest soy products and ecoli
Fucking gross

Do you think growing up with a designated shitting street helped build up your resistance to Chipolte's ecoli riddled food?

>soyboy Sup Forumseneral

>he doesn't get carnitas

Negative tip? There's a special place in hell for people like you.

Your pic reminds me of the whole of Sup Forums. I went to school with way too many guys that looked liked this and acted like yiu guys.

Rip pizza delivery user

It's sad that this shit is what passes for "viral marketing" these days. It's even sadder that it seems to be working.

consider the following..

i.imgur.com/TojWeCw.jpg

Nigger are you fucking retarded? They use glyphosate, not agent orange.

Your friend is literally "that" kid

Glyphosate is a core ingredient of agent orange, retard. Monsanto created and produced agent orange for the US Army to begin with.

Holy fuck you're an idiot, there is no correlation whatsoever. Not similar modes of action or application, and their chemical structures are wholly different.

>no similar modes of action or application
are you fucking retarded?

>Agent Orange is an herbicide and defoliant chemical
>It is a mixture of equal parts of two herbicides, 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D.
,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (also known as 2,4,5-T), a synthetic auxin, is a chlorophenoxy acetic acid herbicide used to defoliate broad-leafed plants.
,4-D is primarily used as a selective herbicide which kills many terrestrial and aquatic broadleaf weeds, but not grasses. It acts by mimicking the action of the plant growth hormone auxin, which results in uncontrolled growth and eventually death in susceptible plants.
Additionally:
>TCDD is the most potent compound (congener) of its series (polychlorinated dibenzodioxins, known as PCDDs or simply dioxins) and became known as a contaminant in Agent Orange.
>In Vietnam and the United States, teratogenic or birth defects were observed in children of persons that were exposed to Agent Orange or 2,4,5-T that contained TCDD
>It is a persistent environmental contaminant usually present in a complex mixture of dioxin-like compounds, and is a carcinogen.

>Glyphosate is absorbed through foliage, and minimally through roots, and transported to growing points. It inhibits a plant enzyme involved in the synthesis of three aromatic amino acids: tyrosine, tryptophan, and phenylalanine.
>In 2007, glyphosate was the most used herbicide in the United States' agricultural sector and the second-most used in home and garden (!!!!!!!!2,4-D!!!!!!!! being the most used).

Read: the mode of action is totally fucking different, the chemical structure is only similar in that they all three contain an acetyl group. Glyphosate is NOT a defoliant, and thereby does not fall into the same category or use case.

Also:
>In 1943, the U.S. Department of the Army contracted the botanist and bioethicist Arthur Galston, who discovered the defoliants later used in Agent Orange, and his employer University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana

>Companies supplying Agent Orange to the government under the compulsion of the Defense Production Act of 1950 included The Dow Chemical Company, Monsanto Company, Hercules Inc., Diamond Shamrock Corporation, Uniroyal Inc., Thompson Chemical Company and Thompson-Hayward Chemical Company. Agent Orange was never made commercially available.

>I tip food service people because employers shouldn’t pay their staff a decent wage and don’t include the cost of staff and admin in the cost of food
>culture finds this not only acceptable but enforces it

Is there anything more soy and cucked than paying extra because other people say you should?
Unless someone goes the extra mile, they don’t deserve extra money.

Employers pay employees. Not the public.

>posting a link to an image without an image attached to your post on an imageboard