>ball
if anything, its a sphere you fucking sperglord

>drivers

>spending hundreds of dollars on a keyboard
>not using a 10 dollar keyboard that does the same thing

>botnet listening devices

>Not living on a dinosaur earth
What's it like having a two digit IQ?

"hobbies" that aren't fun, interesting, or useful and only involve spending a lot of money, the kind your manchildren coworkers talk about
Cars
Watches
Mechanical Keyboards
Headphones
Help me list more

global rounding

this

how can you even think alexa, google home and all that other shit is of any use?

>vim & emacs

global globing

anime dolls

>Spending thousands of dollars on a house
>Not living in a cardboard box

>image
>being baited
Sounds correct.

Haskell.

you -> gay

vim is quite useful for editing config files and shit like that. emacs is shit though

haskell is really nice actually. although there is no practical use for it as far as i can see

>making false equivalences

>greentexting things I don't like

>posting in a thread i pretend to not care about

>Buying a cheap set of tools rather than paying for quality
Are you upset because you don't make enough money to spend $50 on a keyboard?

I own a $200 keyboard you absolute brainlet, comparing keyboards to houses only outed you as a fucking idiot

>Paying $200 for a membrane keyboard
Your move, brainlet.

Messed up macros

Overpriced bleeding edge tech. Only retards buy products in first year of release. Even if money isn't an issue for persons with more money then sense simply buying anything before it is proven is fucking retarded.

anime

The same goes for games. Better to wait for the hype to die down and the bugs worked out.

This, though only poor people buy the newest X every year just to try and give them some for of elevated status despite it meaning nothing.

It's mechanical, but keep being retarded

>Cars
you have objectively trash taste

Hookers

its a sphere you sperglord

>programming

>windows
>osx
>chromeOS
>android
>iOS
>gamen
>tablets
>convertible
>ultrabook
>mechanical keyboards
>desktop form factor
>discrete graphics cards
>refurbished hardware
>Internet of (spy) Things

all these brainlets
it's not a sphere
the shape of the Earth is a geoid
which means it's Earth shaped

the chinese jew makes cheap mechanical keyboards now. non mechanical keyboards are often too light unless you find a old model and the keys are terrible on shit like dell oem keyboards.

Oblate spheroid. It's just a bit fatter in the middle than a normal sphere, from spinning.

>it's Earth shaped

>paying over $100 or so for a keyboard

I own a $150 mechanical keyboard, but got it half off on black friday.

the earth is flat tho

>Cars
There's 2 hobbies here. Buying fancy cars to show your rich friends that you're rich is not very interesting. Buying an average used car and then enjoying tinkering with it to make it nicer and keep it running for longer is both interesting and saves money.

>Watches, mechanical keyboards
Again if it's just buying that isn't very much of a hobby. Tinkering with can be interesting; repairing/restoring can be profitable.

>Headphones
Again just buying is lame. But having one really good quality pair really makes music more enjoyable than using trashy dollar store earbuds. Maintaining that pair and keeping it nice makes sense too because that shit is expensive.

How can the earth be flat if we can see it and our eyes are round?

but your foot is flat

Smartphones.

I got the cheapest keyboard with MX blues I could find in my country for the equivalent of $100, you only have to spend hundreds if you want gaymer RGB shit or you're autistic and want some custom shit. It is truly an improvement over rubber dome crap, accidental keypresses are a thing of the past for me now.

anything tech related

Examine your foot. It has a slight curve to it. It was designed that way to interface perfectly with the curve of a spherical earth.