6 months
youtube.com/watch?v=Je_ANRBTqCw

Christianity is stupid
Communism is G.O.O.D

ok
did you like moody blues
did I rec you moody blues
I recced someone moody blues

from software made a survival horror resident evil game about spooky feudal Japanese ghosts I want to play it kinda

every time I see that manic street preachers album with the fat guy it reminds me of hold onto id but I don't know why

>ok
Ok
>Did you like Moody Blues
I absolutely fucking love this album, Evening, Peak Hour and The Day Begins are the best
>Did i rec you Moody Blues
Nope, it was randomnly posted in a Sharethread, claiming it was the first Prgo-rock album. Couldn't resist that

People Like Us & Wobbly - Music For The Fire
or something like that
Wobbly was in Negativland

whats it called is it on the psx
youtube.com/watch?v=GFF-YLP9LcI

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuon

I love christian death and current 93, the shadow ring is pretty good too. anything else on your chart that's good?

I need some reccs please :(

mean and retarded

dude why cares? people need to learn the harsh facts of life that other people aren't going to care about them and people are back stabbing pieces of shit. at least I own up to it. Don't expect to go into a music forum and have people spoon feed you if you know absolutely fucking nothing about music. Okay, if you know a lot about music and you actually have something to contribute to the board, then sure I'd be happy to talk to you about the good stuff that I've found lately and why it's good. If you have taste that sucks, not only do I want to help you, but I don't want to help you because you actually make the board a worse place. Get out.

Also I just wanted to say, fuck the new radiohead album. I really couldn't give a fuck about that crap. I tried the track witch burner and it was sappy. stupid band, riding the hype of their name.

you don't know enough music, life or this board to say any of that, though

whiny bitch

What the fuck do you need to know about life? Do you have to be the most interesting man in the world or something? If I were to fuck a hundred bitches, get some masters degree in god knows what, travel all around the world, and command an army and conduct an orchestra, would I be allowed to tell someone to piss off then? Probably not, you'd still bitch about it, so fuck you. Fuck human beings in general, people are pieces of shit. The sooner you accept that the sooner you can shut the fuck up.

mittens go to bed!

calm down

but I am calm. I'm enjoying this.

there is nothing to enjoy
calm down

contribute then
that vektor album art is so fucking cool
+exmilitary
+spirit they're gone, tvu&n, metal box
~mpp
-lc

are you strokin it rn

desu I'm not.

I know this is not the time of the place for this but thoes anyone have download link for Bitch ass darius follow the sound

why not
I am

slsk

I hope you squirt and not just dribble down your chest.

I...what?
I'm not hanging upside down

is that how you usually stroke?

>Bitch ass darius follow the sound
Just downloaded it. How does this work? My account is Leballabelapupu

no i kinda turn sideways

you just search for something and downlod the folders??

is your dick located above your chest

I'm trying to understand the logistics of "dribble down your chest"

I love you

let me come down real quick and ill show u hows that sound

nice
nice
whaddya think of pwr bttm? i really got into that album

I think they're great and adorable. I just now realized what their name actually says lol.