twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares lad

Rightfull USA clay
Along with all of the Americas

Rightfull NL clay
Along with all of the Americas

The southern part has super rich American vacation homes

Based Baja

This, everything south of La Paz is pretty much become an upscale Cancun, Cabo is the Mexican Ibiza.

There is a mess of border towns with Tijuana being something of a dystopic adult Vegas, everything in between is kind of a mix of that and the south with some absolutely beautiful landscapes in between. Baja Sur is one of the most peaceful, safe areas in Mexico.

tectonic tension

will dissapear soon

violent shitskins beheading each other

meh, is it like Argentina is really that different?

Wine, craft beer, mediterranean climate, top tier seafoods, whales and hurricanes.

yea, argentinian's negros don't behead each other, they just use guns

I still need yo go to Tijuana and bareback a greasy old Tijuana hooker with messed up boobjob. The kind that makes one nipple up and one nipple down, like ( ' Y . ) while doing some good cocaine from between her tits.

It will be like heaven.

don't forget to ask for the donkey shows :^)

Donkeyshows? Like Kinky Kelly?
youtube.com/watch?v=jou2eKN9W6k

AWESOME I need to go.

That's just lazy homicide, step your game up argie.

Really surprised that U R Gay isn't the safest and literal indian countries are safer, murder probably goes unreported there

A whole lot of gay shit and dune buggies. Nobody actually lives here.

no, those amerindians are peaceful af

amerindians are pretty peaceful

It all makes sense now. They are mongoloids so when the Spanish mixed with them they created an entire continent of psychotic Elliot Rodgers

I actually met Rosario Dawson once and told her this is my favorite movie she's in. She chuckled and said "was it because of the donkey show scene?" She's really nice.

no, that's a stupid generalization... there were peacefull tribes and extremely violent ones too, Aztecas and Mayas were fucking psicotic and violently killed each other for nothing, just like their descendents today, in Argentina there was a tribe called Tehuelches who were bro tier, etc

>Tijuana
Such a gross city. I did however go to a very nice restaurant there.
Their stripper/hookers are so gross in Tiajuana you definitely wouldn't pay to fuck them.

>you definitely wouldn't pay to fuck them
You underestimate me greatly. And if they are nasty as hell they are cheap too. I want me one of those late 30's early 40's that had half the cartelmember alive ever run through her by the dozen. The kind that just oozes "will suck your balls through the peehole".

Maybe I should get me 2. I better call my lawyer. He has good ideas. I think he will recommend the cocaine. And the fast car. And advise me to get the hell out of LA for at least 48 hours.

>argentinian's negros
Mexico doesn't really have many blacks, as they had plenty of natives for cheap labor slaves didn't need to be imported.

we call mestizos negros, african argies are rare (memes aside)

Really? the ones on reservations in Canada and the U.S. are violent, child molesting addicts. Ghettos have less crime.

Good movie

>african argies are rare (memes aside)
Yeah IIRC your country used them as front line troops during your wars with your neighbors. Good thinking desu.

spanish nuns getting reypd.

why not just do it the chink way, don't report it?

Deppends on the tribe actually.

I've been in Bolivia and these indios were the most educated, polite and generous people I've ever met

And then you have chilean indigenous, pretty much born to do crime

Tijuana is a shithole, a pretty dangerous one.

Really? All I've heard from people who went to Bolivia is they're rude and corrupt...

Because blond hair blue eyes? Must be more than me over there. Anyway I am still 1,88m tall, I can tower over all those little José's.

Or do you mean the diseases for my wiener? Let us just call it Mexican roulette.

>I am still 1,88m tall
Nobody gives a shit how tall you are over there, a bullet will knock you on your ass whether you're 7 feet tall or 4 and you're not getting up.

No, it is dangerous to everyone. Especially if you are stupid. Mexico is not more dangerous for white people, there are white Mexicans, you know, if anything, it is safer.

The average height is different in the North, and newer generations are quite tall. Granted, you would still be taller than pretty much everyone, but don't think they are all 160cm manlets, they are not.

Just saying, if you carry cocaine with you, you're automatically worth nothing, not to the authorities, not to the general population.
Any drug user is linked to the narco, meaning that you'll be executed in the dessert by the military or if you'r less lucky bathed in acid by rival groups.

>im tall and foreign, therefore people wont rob me or anything

It's where Taco Bell makes the Baja Blast.

definitely going to catch a disease fucking those whores. i hear the stds are so fully evolved they can phase right through condoms.

joking aside, mexico-user is right and you should heed his warning. the people that you would be buying cocaine off of down there are the definition of terrifying. border towns in mexico are probably the #1 reason mexico has such a bad rap

Not stupid, just a hornball.

Just a little for personal use links you to narco just like that? I am not into buying kilo's or even 20 grams.

Okay that makes it sound a bit off.

this no place to do drugs, it's great for buying them and smuggle the,. but never buy drugs in Mexico, simple as that.
abstinence is low as hell, even with drugs like weed. So the general thought is that anyone that consumes it is part of some gang.

*but never do drugs in Mexico

He is right people in Mexico don't use drugs.

Only gringos during spring break.

I am Dutch.

hahaah this so much

if you are from a different country that means that you had enough money to buy a plane ticket to get there and back, and are well off enough to be able to take a vacation on the other side of the planet.

think like a criminal dutch bro or youre gonna get fucking hammered. maybe you just dont understand how it is in this hemisphere. the people you buy coke from in america have handguns and arent afraid to use them. the people you buy coke from in mexico have fucking military-grade assault weapons and seem to derive pleasure out of being able to make an example out of people with them.

That's just memes, there's no such thing as a genetical pre-disposition to violence affecting whole populations.

What happens in Mexico is largely cultural, conquistadores came from a culture of 700 years of reconquista at what was allegedly it's euphoric peak (the expulsion of the Moors) not that they weren't still fighting both them and the Ottomans, nevermind the meddley of European wars profesional soldiers of that era were involved in. Add to that in Mexico their dreams did become true in the literal sense of the Aztec treasure trove being the largest of all found in the new world, and Mexico producing gold and silver like crazy, we are still the world's largest producer of silver and have remained so for half a millenia, and life being more than bearable with roads, aqueducts and any Spaniard getting their pick of the most beautiful natives. Yeah, they became insane with dreams in which courage and strenght alone could get you anything. Add to that Mesoamericans weren't exactly peaceful peoples for all their civilized brilliance, the Aztecs even came up with the flower wars so that they could continue fighting even when there wasn't a need for it. Yes, Mexico has a very dark fucked up side to it, we are the nation that celebrates death.

And yet Mexico remained a peaceful country for much of the 20th century, as you can see here we are pretty much in the middle and under US controlled Puerto Rico. Sure, our violence makes for better headlines but it isn't just our culture. The Sinaloa cartel doesn't do gruesome executions and traditionally operates much like Sicilian mafia. In Sinaloa you can go to them if you're in desperate need or the authorities have denied you justice and they'll act like "men of honor", the gruesome violence is other groups vying for power, los Zetas had a lot of ex-military and they're purposefully using psychological warfare to fight their rivals. It really is a literal war.

I'm getting at violence can be explained without factoring "race" Amerindian genetics have nothing to do with it.

It's a fucking mess right now, there's no water or electricity in half the city.
The other half doesn't have either of those services by default

>tfw have power generator and a clean water well

Hurricane?

I'm talking about Tijuana btw

Ask me anything, there's no reason going out today, so I'll be bored as fuck

What is the local time?
Done weed?
Done cocaine?
Temperature? In Celsius, not Faggotry.
Local cartel in charge?

You're a dutch who can smoke weed and fuck a prostitute in front of a cop and he'll high five you and probably give you complementary wooden shoes. Why in the fuck would you want to go to Tijuana and get in trouble? It's really not worth it. The whole "Tijuana is a lawless place where you can do anything" is very overrated. People tend to rip off foreigners who come thinking that.

Try the food though, that's really great; although you could apply this to anywhere in Mexico desu.

>What is the local time?
2:25 pm
>Done weed?
Yes
>Done cocaine?
No
>Temperature?
25°C right now
>Local cartel in charge?
The city is a war zone right now, it's all between dealers and druglords from like a gazillion cartels in total here have been 490 murders just in this city (from January to July, it's got even worse in August and this month)

I'd like to get my hands on all the fine queso's you have there tbqh.

You'd have to go to the south, and that's where the possibility of being beheaded/sold to slavery gets real, even for a tourist

>party in the north
robbery and violence
>good cheeses in the south
beheaded/sold to slavery
>middle
Mexico City, kidnap central

So.... where is it safe?

Go to Chihuahua and buy it directly from the mennonites. And while Chihuahua is more dangerous than Baja California as a whole (not so much recently), Chihuahua City (not a border town) is better than Tijuana (a border town) in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=sy15s6BKxGo

M8, the only place in the South that is more dangerous than the North is Guerrero. And they don't make cheese there. That's from Oaxaca.

Tijuana is literally one of the most dangerous cities in Mexico. If you don't get beheaded there, then I don't know where.

Any good wines I may import then? I cannot buy the cheeses online anywhere here, just googled.

You can get any kind of Mexican cheese in any major city, to the south where? tierra caliente in Michoacan? for a Mexican you seem to believe all the memes, most people in the country would argue Tijuana and northern Baja is close to Tamaulipas tier and one of the most fucked up zones in Mexico.

>Tamaulipas
Even I know that name. And that reputation. Thunderdome style forced fighting for a spot in the cartels.

>Mexico looks like deformed italy
Can't unsee

Sigh

Mexico City is safe, Queretaro, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Puebla (all in the center), Yucatán, Quintana Roo, Campeche, hell, even Oaxaca and Chiapas are safe (south).

Zacatecas, San Luis Potosí, Aguascalientes and Colima are safe too. Jalisco is safe if you are not in the north of the state.

The only places you DON'T want to go in Mexico are: Tamaulipas, Guerrero, Michoacán, Sinaloa, Chihuahua and Tijuana.

All the states I didn't mention are in between or they are just boring as shit.

Nonje of these are truth, there's half a million Muricans living in Mexico city, and plenty of American tourists in cartel land in Sinaloa in the north, Merida in the soutyh is the country's safest city. Seriously look at travel guides with advice from other Europeans who have actually been to Mexico rather than take advice from some memester who obviously knows shit about the country.

>Not messing with cartels won't get me killed
>Living next to the US and buy comparatively cheaper goods there, having also the possibility of taking your kids to a private american school
>Gated communities with 24/7 surveillance
>40% white (I'd argue that it was about 70% before NAFTA)

Feels good desu

dude Italy is like the boot you would put in Baja California (the area in red) you can't even compare the size of the two countries. Apples to oranges.

Who the fuck cares about white, go fucking live in the US if that matters to you. Mexico is a half and half country, either get on with the program or fuck off.

>Not messing with cartels won't get me killed

That's true for pretty much everywhere. Tijuana all the shit things Mexico can offer: dangerous, dirty, chicano lite americanized bullshit.

>Dangerous
Your centralist policies don't apply here
>dirty
We're a desert in all but name
>chicano
Get them back to their hometowns
>americanized
>Implying bordering regions of two countries don't influence each other
>Who the fuck cares about white
I am white, so yeah, I do.

It's one of the fucking ugliest places in Mexico, and it's not even poor. I would rather visit every single town in Oaxaca and Chiapas (South and the poorest region in Mexico) 100 times than going to Tijuana. The South is fucking beautiful despite their poverty.

nock nock

it's attention whorism

I'm white too and I don't give a fuck, like I said a better life awaits you north of the border, Mexico is for Mexicans.

Is Mexico safe to travel to? Mexico City to be exact. As long as I'm in my hotel room by 8 pm I mean.

Mexico City is safe. Dammit. I often walk alone in the streets at 3:00 or 4:00 am (not such a good idea, since robbers are a thing, but still).

As long as I don't dress flashy I'll be fine then, right? There are nothing but negative news here about the country but I'm sure you have some safe areas from all this crime.

There is not a formula to make sure nothing happens to you. But if you are worried about the things you hear on the news: of course they don't fucking happen everywhere in the country, and much less in Mexico City.

That's actually a solid response. Thanks.

I live there desu (Baja Sur).
It's pretty ok.

>Baja
>Based

Baja California Sur IS based. Forget about the Tijuana shithole up north.

MANIFEST DESTINY WOOOOO!

yeah ok

Is this the same meme index that says honduras is more peaceful?