What's the best metal usb 3.0 flash drive? I need one to go on my keyring since the last plastic one I had broke...

What's the best metal usb 3.0 flash drive? I need one to go on my keyring since the last plastic one I had broke. Pic related had good reviews but apparently the way the hole is angled it doesn't sit right on your keyring half the time

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B015CX6ERC
amzn.com/B00OH4WB8Y
usb.userbenchmark.com/
amazon.com/Silicon-Power-Smartphones-Tablets-SP128GBUC3C80V1S/dp/B074TCMVN7/ref=pd_sbs_147_4/143-0999932-9177418?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B074TCMVN7&pd_rd_r=7C424PE0F0C0S0KHSFHB&pd_rd_w=J6j4J&pd_rd_wg=8SDOV&psc=1&refRID=7C424PE0F0C0S0KHSFHB&dpID=41EnG0kD0ZL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail
amzn.com/B076ZH5GHQ
amzn.com/B074TCMVN7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

protip: USB flash drives are just shitty encased mSD cards

Get an A1 steak sauce mSD card, it will cost about the same and give you faster performance.

can't plug it into as many computers
I only use mine for moving files between computers that I don't own so I need USB as much as I wish I didn't

>what is a microSD USB adapter
brainlets get off my board reeeeeeeeee

the funny thing is that most of them are even smaller than the USBs themselves

can i carry both around on a keyring or....?

I too looked around, and that samsung one is pretty good. I don't have it on a keyring though because that thing is way too thicc to easily go on something like that. But I would suggest a lanyard or something like pic related but shorter that attaches to a keyring.

Try this one.
amzn.com/B015CX6ERC

>carrying around multiple items instead of one

jokes on you faggot. I keep an SD->microSD adapter card plugged into my laptop all the time so I don't carry anything around

that has the best form factor but all the reviews say short life and slow speeds :(

again.. you idiot. it's for other peoples computers, not your own.

It doesn't matter, OP. I have that same flash drive and it's glorious. It didn't fail after years ou use either.

complained about the idea of carrying multiple things around. I described my solution to my problem as a response. I didn't say my solution would work for op, I was describing why I don't need to carry multiple things. Try to follow along. Or just kill yourself. Idiot.

Silicon Power Titanium
amzn.com/B00OH4WB8Y

I don't own this exact one, but I do own a few other Silicon Power USB 3.0 drives. I've never had any problems with them.

BTW, I believe "Titanium" refers to the color of the metal casing. In other words, the case is not actually made of titanium.

I believe this is correct

>than the USBs
than the what?

usb.userbenchmark.com/
For your requirements, it's the best you can go for. Though I must mention that Lexar and SanDisk 3.0 drives outclass it in performance

As an owner of one I can confirm both that it is a good drive and is unsuitable for a key ring

This mother fucker is badass. I have it. I love it. My only regret is it doesn't come in usb-c for my new mbp.

amazon.com/Silicon-Power-Smartphones-Tablets-SP128GBUC3C80V1S/dp/B074TCMVN7/ref=pd_sbs_147_4/143-0999932-9177418?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B074TCMVN7&pd_rd_r=7C424PE0F0C0S0KHSFHB&pd_rd_w=J6j4J&pd_rd_wg=8SDOV&psc=1&refRID=7C424PE0F0C0S0KHSFHB&dpID=41EnG0kD0ZL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

ftfy?

This is the correct option. I have 3 of these on a keychain.

Why are they always dual port? For devices that exclusively use USB-C it's redundant, also adapters exist.

this one is good. I prefer the corsair survivor though.

The problem with this is moving parts. I don't trust it. The Silicon Power w/ USB 3.0, not USB C, has no moving parts. So there's nothing to wear out, break, fuck up, get fucked up when I fuck with it in my pocket or at my disk, etc. No moving parts is a huge deal. They need it in usb-c or they can suck my dick.

it's too bad that they didn't stick with this design for the USB3 one, is bigger and doesn't look as much like the Death Stranding necklace things. those are pure aesthetic

inb4 kingston releases a pack of engraved DTSE9s with a necklace

WTF did you just post?

Compare the results of your URL with the results of this:
amzn.com/B076ZH5GHQ

CIA-drive

Oops, wrong link.
amzn.com/B074TCMVN7

If only the Lexar P20 Jump 128Gb was better built (and cheaper).

if only it was a different usb

usb flashdrives
context senpai

I don't have USB-C so I don't give a shit. Right now that connector is a meme.

nice tracking URL

just use a microSD card with a microSD to SD card adapter plugged in an SD card to Firewire adapter plugged in an Firewire to eSATA adapter jesus christ how hard can it be

Pic in the OP is pretty good, I found that exact drive in a parking deck and it works amazingly, only thing is its hard to take off if you don't want your keys dangling lint he port, but if its other people's shit go for it

Those drives are sexy as hell

I rike.

How do I buy

>carrying a laptop around everywhere to avoid having to have something on your keyring
Wow.

These are dog tags from the upcoming game Death Stranding, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure someone will make USB drives like that sooner or later.

I had one of these, the PCB fell out of the metal casing after about 4 weeks of use. Don't buy.

thats why u get the 256gb sandisk spitroast version with usb c one side and usb faggot on the other depending on which one u need

That one is pretty shit tier. I have one and it heats up like crazy.

This board is for people 18 year old or above