One of these threads

One of these threads

Post albums, criticize others, infer sexuality, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lragpA3P0KY&list=PLR1Rhh3U2Q1VHGwmwxX6E1HTHRqc0-fw5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Template

top 3 radiohead album at least

You should flip the "rating"

Bumping to keep the thread alive while I work on a couple.

Are you retarded? Listen to Kid A, Amnesiac, and OK computer

It's a quite fine effort, but at the same time it's sort of a warmup to the magnum opus Lightless Walk.

>dat holistic rating
Hells yes it is.

I'll throw in this too, it's a quick one.
youtube.com/watch?v=lragpA3P0KY&list=PLR1Rhh3U2Q1VHGwmwxX6E1HTHRqc0-fw5

And with that, I finish this saga.

Love Sgt Pepper's. I'm surprised you don't think A Day in the Life is a 10 though, pretty much everyone loves it, it's not my favorite (She's Leaving Home), but I understand the appeal

THE

fuck i forgot about this album

Two men down really is amazing

No One Else is 10/10 you fucking dip.

"when I'm away she never leaves the house"
mysagony at it's coolest

Nice. I never got why it's seen as subpar.

It would be if it wasn't for Paul's bullshit in the middle. I've always felt like A Day in the Life was practically stolen from John because of how jarring it that is and the massive difference in how much I enjoy both parts.

I guess people just don't like covers. It's also kind of uncool to like the Beatles' early work to begin with, maybe.

Only In Dreams is 10/10

You're my homie for giving a TWHTALMH and In The Garage both 10. Best tracks on the album imo

>Sun King
>worst

Whaaa? You don't like Boy's Republic? :O That one is just as awesome as the rest!

Holy crap, it's been years since I listened to this the last time and it's just... astonishing! The album may have the occasional dip but even those fit into the narrative throughout the whole thing. It's just so masterfully composed! My only real complaint is the live thing aat the end, especially when the Giving Up the Ghost reprise would've been awesome to end on.
What a trip!

Holy crap it was difficult to write in Paint with this old intellimouse... :