HOW THE FUCK DO i COMPLETE THIS?

Write a program that enables two users to chat. Implement one user as the server and the other as the client. The server has two text areas: one for entering text and the other (non editable) for displaying text received from the client. When the user presses the Enter key, the current line is sent to the client. The client has two text areas: one (non editable) for displaying text from the server and the other for entering text. When the user presses the Enter key, the current line is sent to the server. Name the client Assignment5Client and the server Assignment5Server.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/seanmiddleditch/libtelnet/blob/master/util/telnet-client.c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you not ask us to do your homework retard
Just use websocket and grab some fuckin shit code off

Fpbp and trips too, go do your homework OP

nice trips. now how do we do this

If you can't handle basic fucking CS102 problems, drop out now. Otherwise you're going to be that mouth-breathing gluetard that somehow slipped through data structures and fucks up projects for everyone else.

t. someone who just dealt with a mouthbreather that git push --forced right to master and thought deleting the whole organization was the solution to hiding his mistake.

mfw when you're not writing your homework in Go and using Twirp

Get off reddit

What game is this

I will give nudes if I get an answer

bump

Lmao are you assblasted that Sup Forums isn't doing you're

homework?

github.com/seanmiddleditch/libtelnet/blob/master/util/telnet-client.c

Nudes first then I will consider your worth.

timestamp

>If you can't handle basic fucking CS102 problems
I think your over exaggerating, I'm on my second year of CS and I don't know how to do without googling.

bump

Berkeley sockets, Server listens on socket, client connects to socket.
UI library just flip options to only allow input into one box.

This is kiddie shit, standard libraries do all the hard work you just flip options and connect pipes.

i think he's allowed to google, but he's a lazy faggot

▲ ▲

y'all are going to end up working for capital one or some shit like that. git good

OP need timestamp

Talk to your professor, talk to other people in class, your school likely has tutors. You're a fucking mongoloid for asking 4chin at the last second instead of taking advantage of the best resources available to you.

I'm not OP and this is not my homework. I've never had too much trouble with my work.
I've just never really done any networking stuff. Only vidya games and whatever stuff is required for classes.

>Whatever is required for class
Not surprised you don't have a wealth of experience and knowledge.

they're gonna teach us this shit in the next lecture you retard

just tryna b ahead of the game :)))

i made a python thing with tkinter that does almost exactly that

I'm trying to get less lazy. I have learned to make 2D games and bash scripting on my own.

darude

I never thought I would look forward to death.

see

it needs to be in java

aw man

>cAPS lOCK
KYS.

I'm an accounting major and am taking a CS class as a gen Ed and I can do that

But this is super fucking cool

>Assignment5Client
>Assignment5Server
Fuckin' died/10

Hacking: the art of exploit has a nice intro to C and has a section about networking with C.

btw i wouldn't copy because we're supposed to have all UI elements on the front end and all messages and threads are meant to be saved using either class serialisation or databases and the server merely runs the code for stuff like registration, login and actually updating the saved chat log in your [data structure] as well as sending the data of all the messages back to each logged in client application
but idk, that's my spec, and it's more interesting this way with class serialisation/databases, you don't even sound british, but it's interesting that uni assignment specs are so similar

im at end of 12th grade and even i have some basic idea of how to do this with netcat

no you cant

hey kid lets team up to make a killer market app

bump

anyone who wants to be a developer but only does what's required of them is a dumbass