Are there any forums or safe imageboards out there where I can read Spanish posts but with an English translation at...

Are there any forums or safe imageboards out there where I can read Spanish posts but with an English translation at the bottom? I am trying to learn some more Spanish after watching Narcos.

I think once I read enough of it, it will come back to me and I'll be able to write Spanish as good as illiterate Eastern Europeans write American. Then I'll start getting better once Spanish speakers start correcting my grammar like American speakers do to Western Europeans on Sup Forums

It would be helpful so if anybody knows please help me out. Or any other way I could easily learn Spanish. I don't care about speaking it properly as I know that takes time I just wanna be able to read and write it.

No

>translation

No

Spanish boards + Google Translate?

>Spanish posts but with an English translation at the bottom

Man, I do not know if you can learn Spanish that way. Also, not all Eastern Europeans necessarily have bad grammar, in fact I found the worst examples of terrible grammar in the Youtube comment section, written by native English speakers.

Google doesn't translate properly and literal translations are bad.

Why are foreigners so rude? I'm sure there are American boards out there that do that type of thing for non-speakers.

I studied 2 years of Spanish a few years ago and while watching Narcos I realized I could remember a lot of it but I just need to study more. If I could read translations more, I would be able to understand it enough to type like this guy:

Well, there's hispachan if you want to read posts in Spanish, but you're going to have to translate it on your own.

youre retarded

Imageboards usually have bad grammar and I don't trust foreign imageboards.

Nope

>where I can read Spanish posts but with an English translation at the bottom?
>I'm sure there are American boards out there that do that type of thing for non-speakers.

Fucking no? Who the fuck would spend his time in a forum where you have to write everything two times in a different language?

>I don't trust foreign imageboards.
t. redditor who needs benevolent mods to feel safe
have you ever gone on a different chan from 4gag?

>Fucking no? Who the fuck would spend his time in a forum where you have to write everything two times in a different language?
A forum/board for this specific purpose? Fucking retard.

I've been here longer than you. I don't trust the security of sites in other languages.

>I've been here longer than you.
woh are you an epic oldfag brudder?
>I don't trust the security of sites in other languages.
what makes non-english websites less secure than english ones?

Is my grammar that bad?

>what makes non-english websites less secure than english ones?
Worse programmers.

I was just talking about your flag but your grammar is okay. Just start using a VPN to hide that ridiculous Polish flag.

>A forum/board for this specific purpose?

Spoonfeeding fat sharts?

This guy.

>Worse programmers.
even if thats true chans in general have shit programmers
moot basically just copypasted futabachan's code onto Sup Forums. its not like this is the pinnacle of website building.

Kek, it is a Slovak flag, Polish flag might look much like ours if you take LSD every 3 hours.

>Spanish posts but with an English translation at the bottom

Never heard about such thing, why dont you try with english-spanish books?

No, for educating people who want to learn how to speak the Mexican language.

It's even worst when the site is built from scratch.

Slovak, Poland, Germany, all the same. One communist, another communist. But take my advice and start wearing another flag

That's actually a good idea. I thought of it midway through the thread. I can understand some of that book. Is there a more advanced version of something like that, that has an explanation for grammar and stuff?

Really neat. Thank you white friend.

>Why are foreigners so rude?
First day on the Internet?
Translation: jódete

kek

IAAAA MI NEGRITO................ PS EN EL """"""CHISPA"""""""""""" ESTAN LOS KEKES MAXIMOS NI NEGRITO..... TUS COSTADOS VOLARAAAN POR LOS CIELOS NEGRIN!!!!!!!!!!!

read this book

Watch spanish series with english dubs then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ