Mine was only 3% Finnish :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well that was pointless

>Nearly 100% Finnish
>Color in nearly all other regions on the map

Why?

>finnish
>not under east asian
i knew these tests were a scam

I really don't see what the point on yuros doing that, the test was made for people in the Americas

You actually paid for that shit?

That's good, brother. That's good.

>€170 to hear that you're you

Now that you have the raw data you should plug it into tools like athletigen.com/ to check what your athletic abilities are and also gedmatch.com/ and geneticgenie.org/

I discovered for instance that my ability to develop big muscles and run fast was genetic.

I'm doing this next week, will post results and get laughed at. Dad is Colombian so I know i have a lot of native blood.

Are there any more raw data tests?

you probably have more iberian than native

what site is this

What's your mother?

Sup Forums

Well that was unexpected.

>100% european
>98.3% finnish
?????

born in america but both her parents are from scotland. dad was born in medellin, moved here when he was about 5.

The rest is "broadly northwestern european", whatever the fuck that means

so thats' 1.7% european

finns are not euro, he means

Have you done promethase yet?

>0,1% Middle Eastern

Get the fuck out mudslime.

I really want to do this out of curiosity but I don't like the idea of a company having my dna
Though I guess it's not actually that hard to get my dna if someone wanted it

Which one is yours?

>british and irish aren't genetical distinct

Are the memes real?

>Which one is yours
I got my parents(and all grandparents) tested, so I get a split view, which shows my which ancestries I got from which.

The truth of the matter is everyone along that coastal area of Europe and the British Isles were already very genetically similar before any modern historical events meaning it doesn't really matter what any memes say

Link to test?

>Congratulations you're white!

Is there a point for white people to do this? Most of them know their ancestry, so why waste money just to get told you're white? I can see why Non-white Americans who can't trace their ancestry would do it, but not white people

23andme.com

Most funny thing is that Finns are genetically distinct from everyone. Only reason for it can only be that we came from outer space.

do those cost?

>Is there a point for white people to do this? Most of them know their ancestry, so why waste money just to get told you're white? I can see why Non-white Americans who can't trace their ancestry would do it, but not white people
Half the reason I did it was for shitposting on Sup Forums, the other half was for the raw data, which lead me to spend $1000 getting my whole genome sequenced, I'm very interested in genetics.

>jew
>white

1/10

(or that you got stuck in swamps and inbred)

>Half the reason I did it was for shitposting on Sup Forums, the other half was for the raw data, which lead me to spend $1000 getting my whole genome sequenced, I'm very interested in genetics

Well you surely did lose the genetic lottery so why even bother?

>do those cost?
Athetigen is free, promethease.com is only $5 and give you a much more expanded trait report than 23andme.

Actually we aren't that inbred either.

>Well you surely did lose the genetic lottery so why even bother?
>Jews control everything
>Jews are subhuman
Make up your mind.

Yes 23andyou.com/3rdparty

Yes. That's how I discovered I was immune to HIV and that coffee and alcohol have no effect on me which is why I never liked and still don't drink alcohol.

No. I just reused my 23andme test data

>Jew
>White
nice try moishe

>that coffee and alcohol have no effect on me which is why I never liked and still don't drink alcohol.
Me to.