If it's good enough for Linus Torvalds, it's good enough for you

If it's good enough for Linus Torvalds, it's good enough for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

spins.fedoraproject.org/en/lxqt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this bread before. I use it as a dual boot.

Thanks for reposting my meme ;)

Unlike Linus, I dont get paid to use it.

If you got a version without systemd, I'd be delighted to try it. Otherwise, I'll stick with Gentoo, thanks.

Maybe, if you tell me what makes Fedora better than other distro.

Heaps of shit doesn't compile on Fedora without substantial effort that compiles with default configuration etc on the Ubuntu variants. Fedora is my favourite but it can be limiting at times if I don't want to spend 2 days trying to figure out Fedora equivalents for a bunch of shit

>I can't into compile
>Being this retaded

Linus Torvalds
Linux Tarballs

Was this intentional?

Oyyyy veyyyyy goyim know

>too dumb to figure out package names

>If it's good enough for Linus Torvalds, it's good enough for you.
They pay him for using it. I'm not paid.

Red Hat doesn't pay me, like they do with Linus.

Torvalds does not use fedora anymore. No one knows what he uses currently, but definitely not fedora.

He fell for Gentoo meme.

Fedora have been my daily driver for two years now. It's the perfect combination of bleeding edge and stability.

>>>[s4s]

Fuck you!

fuck

might as well

CuckHat don't pay me to use it.

get back to the LKML where you belong demon

Is it 2004?

Are you 12?

You can easily tell it's fake. Just look the d. The letter is over his finger. LOL.

Ready to try salads?

>Being this superstitious....
Damn I could imagine on Sup Forums but I always thought gents were at least a little intelligent.

Went back to Ubuntu after a full week of freezes. Ubuntu froze just once after installation and never did again (maybe it set a flag or some shit).

NixOS > Arch > Gentoo > Ubuntu = Fedora

I will never use fedora because of the mental association with neckbeards. What type of self-aware organization would title their distro fedora?

not today, mr torvalds

This but unironically

>it's good enough for you.
then it's good enough for me.

wow.. that's nice theme, what version of fedora?

using this in a VM.
spins.fedoraproject.org/en/lxqt/

Just why

I use it on my laptop for dev only, mainly Python, HTML and C.

Do they still have that image of a fat guy with balls for a chin on their webpage?

More like Gentoo > Ubuntu = Fedora > NixOS > Arch

Bleeding edge but not minimalist starting OS, also closely related to RHEL/centos so you’ll know that world (good if you are a prospective developer)

kek

>eudev
>literally says eww in the name
>literally every gentoo user smells bad

>the only distribution with selinux on by default
>the only distribution with selinux policy that is not riddled with issues
>the distribution that contributes the most to the kernel
>the distribution that xdg developers use

it is basically the level of polish that you might expect if macos was based on linux, it's really that good.

he definitely uses fedora

try out atomic workstation + vagrant on top of libvirt

i dont see the point in picking on that lady, i have no reason to believe she isnt competent at her job. shes kinda like the polar opposite of karly kloss or whatever her name is

NSA BOTNET

I might have self-esteem that is sufficient enough I don't have to reaffirm my worth through having the "superior" distribution.

I might spend my time actually doing work instead "optimizing" my workstation or maybe I might realize that I won't get back the time spent just installing fedora in productivity.
I might actually not be an autist.

>Ubuntu variants
Debian. Debian variants. Ubuntu is not its own major distro branch, it still branches and relies entirely on major debian releases.