Mouses of Sup Forums? pic related. i fell for the bait of razer a few years back...

mouses of Sup Forums? pic related. i fell for the bait of razer a few years back, it's survived a little bit longer then i expected but i know i'll need a replacement and i don't plan on razer ever again. shit is garbage.

recommend some good mouses with around 18 buttons.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's mice baka

s-sorry user

I don't give a rat's ass

Logitech has one like that, G600.

G600 for productivity. G502 for sensor precision and gaming. Elecom M-DT2 for comfiness on the go.

MX518
>inb4 not enough bells and whistles
>inb4 hur its an older design and not meme enough
Stop acting like manchildren and shut the fuck up nu/g/.

g600. Has lasted me a solid 2 years with minimal signs of wear (left click is SLIGHTLY less tactile).
I literally don't mean to shill but when it comes to build quality Logitech has it down

>It's mice baka
IT'S ALSO MOUSES.
THE PLURAL OF A COMPUTER MOUSE IS "MOUSES" AND "MICE" ACCORDING TO MOST DICTIONARIES.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mouse

G500s. Dont play mmo's so dont need 10 million buttons.
If and when it dies if I cant find another I will get a zowie fk I guess.

There isn't any other mouse with scrollwheel tilt + 12 side buttons as far as I'm aware. Replacement parts for scrollwheel/middleclick are like 5 bucks. Just fix it.

fk1 is the only mouse worth our time

OP, while I use the G600 at home for my gaymes and a G602 for work, if you could find an older razer naga (2014) that's your best bet if youre trying to stay razer.

Comfiest mouse I've ever owned. Thinking of buying another one for a back-up.

A related question: How is Razer Synapse program? I've seen loads of pictures on /r/pcmasterrace where the Synapse program appears during a Windows 10 feature update procedure. That seems like bad programming on Razer's end.

Am I being retarded here?

Also, how are the other mice manufacturers' programs? I know that Steelseries is not a botnet and it stays in the background without injecting itself into every game like Logitech software did/does

share your binds

zowie fk2

tfw if you bought a bunch of mx518's in 2010 you could be selling them at 300% markup today

i just bought a Roccat Leadr. it has a really nice feel for a meme mouse.

Battery life is less than a week which fucking pales in comparison to my lady logitech which would last 6 months on one AA.

I use the G600 which has been mentioned already. Can't really attest to durability but I've only had good experiences with logitech.

Who the hell would willingly use win10?

g602 + black eneloop batteries = 6+ months of battery life

I like using their shitty xbox app and playing the store exclusives like gears 4