ITT : pleb red flags

ITT : pleb red flags

> they either like or dislike music after 10 seconds of listening

>they let overexposure to an album through repeated listenings influence their sober judgement

>not making your mind up before listening to the album

> judging music

>they make anime music videos.

>they don't listen to albums

>Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt is better than the original"

>they listen to music and form opinions

>They use the terms "Pleb and Patrician"
>They think music is objective
>They think music Is made purely for them
>They're taste is influenced by others opinions
>They think reviewers opinions have more weight than anyone else's
>They create threads like this because they're mediocre at most things so they use their music taste as a way of feeling better than others

stay mad pleb

>they post on Sup Forums

Only correct one there is the reviewer one

> i thought Johnny Cash made that song"
Drives me up to the wall, Johnny Cash's version meanwhile hits the feels turns an unique song into a generic symplistic song which sounds like everything else.

Seeing normies get weirded out stuff like "heh..whyy is the quality so bad what's up with the static wtf this version is shit Cash is god"

It's not so fucking hard to understand.

Except the Pleb/patrician meme started out as a joke you newfag and the terms should not be used seriously

>they listen to radiohead and think anyone who doesn't like their juvenile music is being contrarian

>radiopleb

My friend doesn't like NiN Hurt because of the screaming, he also claimed it's emotionless.

I don't know how you can listen to Hurt by NiN and not hear the emotions, are people fucking retarded?

Wew butthurt pleb

>I found the slower, sadder songs boring

>they like radiopleb
>they like james blake

your friend is right

the cover is better

don't forget that
>slow music with a lot of reverb is so deep dude

>NIN cover of Hurt by Johnny Cash

this

no one other than idiots actually takes Sup Forums as anything more than satire.

>They don't play an instrument or sing well

>they don't play an instrument or know anything about musical theory yet they still expect their opinion on music to be take seriously

>they only listen to albums

right next time you boys wanna talk shit about a movie i'm gonna give you a quiz on basic filmmaking practice and editing theory

>doesn't like Radiohead

Juvenile contrarian detected

okay, that's much better than a discussion about 'I like the music because it's catchy' or 'I like the film because it has lots of action'.

Most of Radiohead's fanbase is juvenile

Lol. Please, juvenile contrarian. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

>They're taste is influenced by others opinions
>They're

Oh boy

>Radiohead
>serious adult music
this website is 18+

test

this
or juvenile when they began liking them now they're all fat, old, embarrassing burn outs and like to think they know better than everyone else

>started listening to radiohead at 15
>30
>single
>working shitty dead end job
>haven't had sex in years

at least they can come to Sup Forums to try and make themselves feel better :^)

but those pleb tier discussions can be independent of a person's study into the medium.

there are still more complex arguments to be made in music (structure, pacing, themes, texture, production etc) that one can make by just listening to the music without having an educational insight into how the piece is actually made.

Yes, I would agree a certain amount of study would at least give way to a more interesting response (for instance even if a person doesn't know any music theory it helps if they at least know of an artist's past influences so you can sort of trace back why the music was made and why it was made to sound the way it does) but I wouldn't argue it's critical that they be more formally knowledgeable.

At the end of the day, you're likely to get two sets of critiques: one based on education and one based on tastes (ie the structure is musically derivative vs "i like it because it appeals to me") and i'd say one could argue the latter properly without it devolving into "chill bro it's just music."

i do agree that both arguments you cite are barely arguments and don't lead to any sort of discussion whatsoever.

>They bother to point out spelling mistakes on Sup Forums

Oh boy

This is amazing. The test subject has become such a juvenile contrarian that, not only does it not believe itself to be a juvenile contrarian, it is now accusing others of being a juvenile contrarian.

Please, go on. We're making some excellent observations.

>i take myself extremely seriously

this is some heavy projecting

There are two! Yes yes yes! Go on. Interact with each other. Talk about how juvenile and contrarian Radiohead fans are. They really are, amirite?! Talk talk talk.

Fascinating...

You sound pretty mad.

Radiohead is popular as fuck here and only 30+ year olds listen to it. You're projecting way too hard.

Screencapping this for cringe threads
I still hope that you're just pretending to be a retarded Radiohead fan though

But, Aeroplane, was released in 98

Lol. No.

>Screencapping this for cringe threads

Like I give a fuck. Honestly, just screencap that one.

>screencapping anything
>thinking it proves their point

Embarrassing tbqhwyf. What a juvenile contrarian thing to do.

because they started listening when they were juvenile contrarians and still listen to them now. radiohead is the new dad rock.

are you a transsexual male to female?

You seem to have a fixation on juvenile contrarians.

Fascinating stuff.

so yes

Thats the joke

There he is, again. Still going. Let's see how long he goes on.

There he is, again. Still going. Let's see how long he goes on.

>you're old and fat lol prolly a virgin too xD

this is embarrassing

And that's the only thing you find wrong with that chart?

Reminder to all browsing this thread that these kind of people you share a board with

> they would deny that radiohead is the best band in the world

>he puts adds a space after his meme arrows
fuck off to reddit newfag underage nigger shithead

all of these posts were me :)

haha you guys might think these posts were made by different people, but you have merely been deceived, because they were all made by one person. Me!

these two (Me) as well
I'm having a fr*gging field day up in this mother

we are the same person haha :)

all me ^_^

Three more posts by me right here

"i listen to pretty much everything except rap and country" then something about how johnny cash is the only good country musician

Wew Trip friend who has no argument when his validity is questioned

>they concider 21 Pilots experimental and/or worth listening to

>zero reading comprehension
alright fanny flaps
calm down

Just letting you know that i made all these posts

is there a worse band ever than 21 Pilots?
>can't sing
>can't rap
>shit instrumentals
>shit lyrics

>when do the words start

nice photoshop senpai :^)

ITT: autistic nerds who think their taste in music is better than everyone elses

enjoy your fedora and cheetos faggots

>enjoy your fedora and cheetos faggots
go back to facebook and take your old memes with you you underage shit

This.

>They dislike all videogame music