Does Sup Forums like Weezer?

Does Sup Forums like Weezer?

Also favourite emo bands?

from what i've seen most of Sup Forums prefers Blue, fewer people like Pinkerton and even fewer like Green

I like they're guitar

guitar music me like haha
good
guitar good

Why would you post any album of theirs that isn't Blue, Pinkerton, Everything.. or White? Why? Is it because you're a pleb? It is, isn't it?

they like nirvana for faggots

nirvana is nirvana for faggots, you faggot

Weezer are one of my favorite bands. Green is their forth best album though.

Empire! Empire!, Algernon Cadwallader, Sunny Day Real Estate

Sup Forums overall likes weezer
imo Blue>Pinkerton>White>Green>Mala>EWBAITE>Hurley
The rest is shit (red album has some good songs tho)

then why dont I see teenange girls where a weezer logo shirt and hear about how much they love say it aint so?

sure, great band

Blue>Pink>White>EWBAITE>Green>Mala>Hurley>Raditude>every single thing in existence>Make believe

why are they held up so far above other 90s alt rock bands, anyways?

Catchy songs with a secret saddness behind them
I know this sounds weird but I really like their distortion and weird solos that sound really fucking good in their songs (falling for you would be an example I guess)

I love Weezer. They're probably my favorite emo band.

>hating make believe

That's right, user. Just listen to what Sup Forums tells you.

Snowing, SDRE, mineral, funeral diner, the promise ring

kind of in that order but it depends what im in the mood for.

>No Jack Senff
But why? Merchant Ships and the bands that derived from them are all of the (some more than others, of course) highest quality.

While green album-era Weezer is clearly the apex of emo, I urge you to explore Sunny Day Real Estate, The Promise Ring, Knapsack, Cap'n Jazz, I Hate Myself, Rites of Spring, Portraits of Past, Ampere, Touche Amore, Dag Nasty, Envy, Samiam, Glocca Morra, Funeral Diner, Gray Matter, Heroin, Modern Baseball, On the Might of Princes, Small Brown Bike, Gospel, Hot Water Music, The Nation of Ulysses, Planes Mistaken for Stars, The VSS, Texas is the Reason, and Braid

(last time I edit this list, I promise)

Wow look at this guy he listens to music

ah, I know of them but haven't gotten into them - I'll get on that

I like they are guitar too

since this is basically a recommendation thread, I wanna give a good list

I gotcha I just have no self-esteem so I take it out on people here

hehe

Most honest post on all of Sup Forums

Just follow the singer's bands. Merchant Ships > Midwest Penpals > William Bonney > Knola

The guitarist played in Park Jefferson which is another great band, has his own project and made a duo EP with the singer.

Basically mostly everything that spawned from Senff is great. He is probably second only to the Kinsellas and the "Early Roots", but that may be just my love for him speaking.

Ah, another thing. You might not like Knola, since he "matures" from Midwest Screamo to an indie emo aesthetic, but those lyrics hit like a fucking truck, if you listen to it for last. At least in my opinion.

Im also bored so theres another reason

I like White

Thanks for the recs!

Speaking of the Kinsella brothers, I should've also mentioned Joan of Arc

Blue > Pinkerton > White > *

*irrelevant/shit

I actually like the album they released right before the white album better... though I can't remember what it was called

Most Things Might Be Okay At The Beginning