Someone please make a new cyb+sec general also whatever happened to outer heaven

someone please make a new cyb+sec general also whatever happened to i2g3vsckj67dnjvb.onion/ outer heaven

I can't open that link, do you mean .com instead?

Go and stay go

What? Why?

google "tor browser"

>outer heaven
Let us just hope he was not bundled away in a nondescript white dry cleaner van.

i haven't followed sec threads for a long while and noticed that they were gone one day. i assume that this outer heaven op and you are speaking of is some kind of forum on onion web?

>he fell for the bait

i don't mind educating lurking newfags.

Sup Forums's only redeeming quality lost forever

same question as op here,any anons know what happened to outer heaven,had some interesting resources

damn dude nice le troll xdDDDDDdXDDDDDDDDDDD

Ikr

>he doesn't use clover to browse 4chin
i'm not that surprised.

I'm not autistic, so yeah.

don't worry, newfriend. eventually you'll become so autistic to the point of no return. if you can - leave. it's for your own good.

Admittedly, I actually can't stop shit posting. I stay up till 2 AM. I get too much of a dopamine kick out of it. It's starting to affect my life.

>i assume that this outer heaven op and you are speaking of is some kind of forum on onion web?
That is more or less what I heard. It is an onion service, supposedly some extra security in place and also file storage.

Mind you, we already have an open FTP server we fill up with stuff but the contents is hardly too hot for the public.

We have two FAQs and a lot of pasta. How about some feedback on those?

I see that Pastebin allows for markdown and clickable links. Should we switch to this?

Night is here, hang on in here.

so is this to be used as /cyb/ or is it just asking where it is?