First trip

Hey Sup Forums im dropping acid for the first time later toady, any albums you think would complement the experience nicely?

was considering pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfN21Q0yMJ4
youtu.be/OkookcrAnSE
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrTORySXjU
youtube.com/watch?v=EVCkmIwRrc0
youtube.com/watch?v=75QFsgDMHDM
youtube.com/watch?v=JkZkOzsXwSw
youtube.com/watch?v=z9P2JotIgAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post-peak but pre-comedown check this out. With a spilff if you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfN21Q0yMJ4

You should realize that usually any album would be a complement to the experience.

That being said listen to The Well-Tempered Clavier

thanks guys, i was told it would last like 10-14 hours so ill get to all of these

listen to the jonestown massacre
this album is my favourite:
youtu.be/OkookcrAnSE

ugh no

that will send you down a dark path for sure

yeah don't do that it would be a waste

casuals

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrTORySXjU

Amon Duul II - Yeti

Take The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady's ability to build up from just one instrument to seven to eight different instruments playing different things and put it together with krautrock/psychedelic Rock. Stuff that's this polyphonic in nature feels very rewarding to listen to while tripping.

Though do keep in mind that you might just listen to whatever it is you want at that moment and it may be none of the music we post here; that's completely normal when tripping.

yea i dont know if a band called jonestown massacre is really gonna provide the best vibe.

i havent listened to this yet, good suggestion

Regarding VU and Nico

I havent taken acid my self but i know that this album was a result of drug experimentation and has alot of drug themes in its lyrics.Id get a ok from someone eles here first tbqh but i imagine it would be cool

>bands are always represented by their band names
>hey guys I'm getting high aren't I all grown up
>spoon feed me because I'm a gigantic retard

take it at noon or else you're not going to be able to fall asleep until 6am

>Band is called jonestown massacre
>link is to 'jonestown death tape'
>there is an annotation at the start of the video that starts with "its sad"
>gets angry when someone suggests it might not be the right fit

>I'm a badass angry kid who wants to prove to ANONYMOUS people i'm badass and angry.

>Amon Duul II - Yeti
thanks btw ill check it out

it's the perfect fit, for a cock/mu/ncher you're rather unwilling to try something new.
they were really popular in the late 70s.

what are you even talking about?

Excellent choice
Pink Floyd is acid music Meddle or obscured by clouds

I love drugs and my advice is listen to whatever makes you feel cool

What album is this?

Listen to Zauberberg, Konigforst, and Pop in order.
Alternatively, listen to dark ambient and harsh noise, record the experience, and post results here.

google "johns hopkins psilocybin research playlist" or search "psilocybin research" on spotify

Migrations in Rust - Two Shadows

will do
this is pretty interesting

Kaleidoscope - Further Reflections (The Complete Recordings)
Elecrtic Light Orchestra - Out Of The Blue
Satomi Saeki - Japanese Koto Music
Ott - Fairchildren
Caribou - The Milk Of Human Kindness

Electric

Very yes. Pet Sounds will suffice, but Smile was designed for people tripping on acid.

The choicest of choices. Don't let yourself down, OP. If you only listen to one album, listen to VU and Nico.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCkmIwRrc0

This is a good time to get into minimalism.

Phillip Glass - North Star (better yet, watch Koyaanisqatsi)
Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians, Six Pianos/Marimbas

youtube.com/watch?v=75QFsgDMHDM

Also, drop that shit now or you're going to be up all night.

Currents

This album is literally drugs. The opening of this album mimics the sensation of a come up wonderfully, the weird alien feelings that slowly turn into the comfiest euphoria where everything feels new, exciting, colorful, and rhythmic. I doubt you can go wrong with Mingus though, I haven't listened to nearly enough jazz on psychedelics.

Ultimately though it all depends on your mood. First time I did shrooms I tried listening to Yes but couldn't get into it because I couldn't focus, so I wound up just listening to one of AnCo's more adventurous live sets, and that complimented it nicely.

Don't listen to that last link, actually. I didn't think that one through so much.

Listen to pic related if you like R&B.

seconding the Steve Reich recommendation

This album on acid changed my fucking life. I highly recommend it. Title track may be really intense but the rest is so fucking beautiful

I've tripped and listened to music alot. The truth is, all music is fucking amazing and psychedelic if you are tripping. I had the best experience ever losing my PF Animals virginity on headphones on acid.

Great band to listen to high but that song? You need anything off of their satanic majesties second request

Wrong band sorry

this

great choice user, first track is absolutely amazing, walking listening to this on acid is a beautiful experience
this too, space rock and shoegaze is awesome on acid, you can feel all the textures and the atmospheres in another way, loveless clicked for me while i was on acid, check it out

have a good trip user, the first trip is almost anytime a lifechanger in a good way

Butthole Surfers - Rembrandt Pussyhorse

alright boys op here, i dropped like 30 min ago and am now checking out.
thanks everyone who suggested stuff i read everything and will take all into consideration.

Rembrandt Pussyhorse will make you trip fucking balls

upvoting for Steve Reich and Koyaanisqatsi

Listen to these:
youtube.com/watch?v=JkZkOzsXwSw

youtube.com/watch?v=z9P2JotIgAU