ITT: try to offend someone by sharing your opinion

ITT: try to offend someone by sharing your opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/search?q=is rap music
youtu.be/e82PQyY1djI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these four men don't have an iota of talent. i completely disregard anyone's opinion if they consider these musicians to be conceptual geniuses. its okay to like the music but you are deluded if you think there is any weight to their "commentary on society"

Commentary on society is not important.

they should've stopped here

it is, when it's original and thought provoking. i like their music, i just cant stand their fanbase. i cant blame them though, they're usually the kinds of people who have extremely limited exposure to this kind of expression so it feels new and revelatory to them

I like Coldplay more than Radiohead.

i only know dean blunt, who are the others?

Death Grips make quite possibly the best music today.

If you watch Fagtano, you are retarded.

Yung lean is decent.

I think that everything about Syd Barrett is grating as fuck.

Poor Ringo. He's crying tears of piss.

1/2

>likes dg
>Doesn't like fantano
Pick one.

James Blake has no singing voice powerfull enough fo the type of emotions he wants the listeners to feel. He's very stale.

Literally all Death Grips songs are the same, they have zero variety in the way they approach a song.

I'm about 100 times more excited about bottomless pit than the new radiohead album with a title that I can't even remember

any kind of metal with really screamy vocals is unlistenable. this includes pantera and slipknot, plus any "core" bands (metalcore, deathcore, etc) and thrash metal bands on the more extreme side (metallica, megadeth and the like are alright). rap music (even eminem) is also intolerable (i'm white. don't know if that matters), especially ICP and their whole subgenre of what the fuck ever you call that shit. nu metal is ass. the red hot chili peppers are annoying as shit and i don't understand their appeal. queen is overrated and bohemian rhapsody is the most overplayed and overrated song ever.

2/2

This is fact, not opinion

I have literally never watched one of his videos. The idea of sitting there watching someone talk about music is mind blowing. I'd rather listen to music myself and discuss it here.

He has a very punchable face anyway.

Nice quints.

>le screaming hobo meme
What artists do you listen to that radically change how they approach every song?

CHECKED

Arca, Oneohtrix Point Never and James Ferraro

Also,
>pick one
Ok, I pick "likes dg".

I agree with 75% of your post don't get me wrong but I honestly take special exception for Dean Blunt. I think he can make something really special, Babyfather was evidence of that.

holy quints batman

Sup Forums, the thread.

What a waste. That user is either a richfag or just fucking retarded

I won't share my opinion, I'll just share this image.

How do you personally know how an artist approaches each and every one of their songs?

DGfags will literally say anything

well, you've triggered me. congrats fag.

How do you personally know how Death Grips approaches each and every one of their songs?

>urininating on things you own and paid money for

you can come out of the closet now, it's ok

Rap is not music.

Fall Out Boy is fantastic.

Modern Panic! at the Disco is pretty good.

My Chemical Romance was one of the best pop-punk bands of all time.

American Idiot was a good album.

fun. is decent.

I like 21 Pilots.

Paramore is alright.

I'm honestly sick of all rap music.

I'm hyped for the upcoming Sum 41 and blink-182 albums.

I'm fascinated by this opinion
What kind of vocalists do you enjoy

Sup Forums is a bit silly.

nu-male detected

Sup Forums represents the biggest faggots on this website.

When someone is "into" music, they are typically already a faggot. But when you get really snobby and contrarian about music, you transcend into a completely higher level of faggotry. People can be snobby about movies and literature and still be cool but being a cunt about music is the true mark of a permavirgin hipster shitstain.

google.es/search?q=is rap music

i listen to the radio and if Taylor Swift comes on i usually listen, especially if it's her recent stuff because i think she's fucking hot and that makes her much more tolerable.

>I like 21 Pilots.
You got me.

>Modern Panic! at the Disco is pretty good.

Fantano is the best commercial music reviewer alive and will be remembered as the most important music critic to ever live if he keeps it up and brushes up on his writing and music history knowledge

I don't give a fuck about commentary. Their music is just really good, and they'll probably be looked back on as pioneers.

earl sweatshirt is the best rapper right now

>on this website.
>Going outside of Sup Forums.

B8y

give it a try, it's pretty fun.

>fun. is decent.
This was like the frosting on the cake.

>I listen to the radio
Triggered

how is that mindblowing? are you retarded?

here's your (you)

not even meming but I've triggered autists before with this opinion

Danger Doom > Madvillain

Sorry if I'm being a newfag, but what does "here's your (you)" mean? I assumed it had something to do with samefagging but I never see it used in that context

>google.es/search?q=is rap music
chaval

It's means you're just baiting for replies.

Some people like getting (You)s.

If it's as bad as the album cover I'll pass

In recent times the UK produces far better music than the US, with incredibly few exceptions

>fagtano
a solid XD! bet you spent all night thinking that one up.
Decent digits

The album is about waking up after a crazy party and nothing knowing what happened the previous night.

It's just a party album for shits-and-giggles.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks

Never thought they were extremelu thought provoking. Ijust enjoy their tunes. The one who conceptualizes the most is dean, im not too into his stuff, i like hype Williams though.
Are you even trying

FUck, this one triggered me. Were you even trying to contribute to the thread or are you seriously this retarded?

>any kind of metal with really screamy vocals is unlistenable.
triggered

Radiohead is like a whiney Muse that left the reverb on

I'm an OF dickrider

All Death Grips songs are the same

agreed desu

Ay listening to this now actually

>BUT IM PLAYING WITH MYSELF

Oh my god dude I completely agree.
I gave his album a try a few months ago because the "Post Dubstep" thing sounded interesting, and i couldn't wrap my head around just what the hell he was trying to do with that album.
It sucks. I just couldn't do it.

Whaaaaaaaat

I still like pop punk and ska music.

They just try too hard to be edgy

I bet the sound of urine hitting that record sounds bettet than the music on the record

I'm not a Grimes fan, but jokes on him, he as to fetch that put of his toilet when he's done and throw it out.

I think Dr Dre is the best hip hop producer of all time

I think it mostly sounds the same acutally

The new Radiohead album sounds like something they would play in my office's elevator.

But why tho

MBDTF is bottom 3 in Kanye's discography. Along with Graduation and the Good Music album

Top 3 is Late Registration, 808s & Heartbreak, and The College Dropout

I really like Tyler, Earl and Frank's music

I think my music is good and people will like it

that applies only to opn
his sound design is still great, though

I really hate anyone who is black. Black people need to be put back in cages or chains where they belong. They are all just trouble for this world

Fair enough

excellent taste my friend.

I remember this. Anyone got the picture with the deer meat of this?

I like your confidence user

Ambient is only listenable as a background to another action. You can't just lay back and listen to it unless your intoxicated or high.

>ITT: try to offend someone by sharing your opinion
you didn't need to make an own thread for what everyone's doing on this board either way

>ITT: try to offend someone by sharing your opinion

AKA, every thread on Sup Forums.

what would this sound like if you spun it?

I'm legitimately surprised the early 2000's didn't fucking end society as a whole with retarded shit like that existing, people threw money at that.

Now thats an elevator i want to be in

youtu.be/e82PQyY1djI
Best song ever by the best band in the whole world, ever.

Masculinity is a social construct

with incredibly few exceptions, most of the modern music i've been interested in is from the US

everything is a social construct