Why can't Sup Forums stop talking about sex and girls?

why can't Sup Forums stop talking about sex and girls?

I just want a girl to hold at night :(

We want what we can never have

this must be pretty uncomfortable

I wouldn't know

I like to talk about girls because I think they're cute and pretty.

i'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums are normies

everything here sums up to women, the quality of a race, a country, depression etc

I DONT HAVE A GFFFFF

FUCCCKKK
AYAYAYAY

Do not fall for the normie dichotomy

never noticed too much talking about this

Had a Norwegian exchange student in high school. Nearly daily I regret not asking her out.

it must be good living in american hooking up culture, you just go to a random woman and ask her out

Well?

It's not easy when you're shy/autistic.

Looking back I had so many good chances in high school but I fucked it up because I was too shy at the time.

Yeah but it's easier because it's a one time embarressment

there isn't this culture here you have to befriend girls first, you never can ask out a random girl in brazil

Because all the people I meet simply stop and fade away from meI'm doomed to be alone forever.

Pretty much this. She was too intimidating that's why I didn't.

Surprised no one has said cuck yet

t. cuck

but i want a qt trans bf :(

How does it work in Brazil?

I also met a Brazilian chick in Disney World and even got back to her room but nothing happened because her parents were there. Well she might not have been into me either but it seemed like it.

>befriend girl while being very careful to not fall into the friendzone
>ask her for a date or try to get her wherever you are if you're confident enough
>she'll probably refuse both things to try to not pass as a "easy girl" this is called sweet ass
>try it until you have success or you notice she really does not want anything

Another thing which is different here is bar culture, nobody goes for bars here to hook up, people only go there to drink, watch soccer and talk shit

That's how things work here too. Sure bar/hookup culture exists, but for alot of people this is how things work. I thought girls in Brazil are generally more relaxed and less uptight than western girls?

some girls like the bad boy look, but I've been told I have the "look like he killed someone" look.

Sex with women is fun tßh

ive moved around a lot the past 6 years and blow up my relationships before they get serious (1+ yrs). regrettable.

we are programmed to evolutionary and socially

it is an unavoidable instinct

>this is called sweet ass

we're programmed to talk about girls...?

at least to think about them

well other boards outside r9k don't do this too much

Why is she so cute bros?

that's a trans? I'll be damned gay if I got a chance to not fuck that

>programmed
is this matrix?

Other board have actual topics

because Sup Forums is full of disgusting manpigs who think women should worship them

newsflash: it's 2016! women were NOT put on this earth to serve you!

tits or gtfo

like zomg gross!

our code is written in thoughts but it doesn't mean we are not like machines

stop saving pictures of our women subhuman

your? you're a virgin user, chill

I'd say I became friends first with about half the girls I've fucked, so it's not like that doesn't happen here.

Thats how it works in the US too.

Unless youre chad and use tinder.

lol from what I knew in the us you just go to a woman that you don't even know too much and ask her out

also never heard of sweet ass there

You heard wrong. Even as a confident and good looking guy you have to ease into it.