What's your favorite internet browser?

I was too lazy and addicted to Sup Forums to search anywhere else, so I decided to ask Sup Forums. What's your favorite internet browser or browsers?

Other urls found in this thread:

helpnetsecurity.com/2016/04/22/opera-browser-vpn-proxy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Firefox and Ungoogled Chromium
Also, I like Opera, but I don't wanna use proprietary botnet, so I don't use it

Goglle chrume

I liked Opera too, but then I realized that OperaVPN did some shady things.

Currently, my favorite browser is Firefox.

goggle chromp with adblock, ublock, and #
"Auto History Wipe"

Pale Moon with moonfox3 theme
It's gorgeous. Occasionally I use iridium or brave

Thanks for the input.

>Uses ungoogled chromium complains about openvpn

TopKEK

Haha, LoL.

I use Opera, what's wrong with it?

K-meleon or bust.

Yea it's shady, and it's misleading.

helpnetsecurity.com/2016/04/22/opera-browser-vpn-proxy/

Oh yeah. ProtonVPN is my all time favorite.

brave

>proprietary
>not even an option to disable data gathering

Ah

...is a shit browser that doesn't let you use good extensions or adblockers because they serve their own ads.

Waterfox and uzbl-tabbed.

>not using pentadactyl

>uzbl-tabbed
also this but cant post on Sup Forums so I use palememe for the moment

Personally, I use Firefox for general browsing, Internet Explorer for work, and Chrome for Adobe Flash Player, because nothing else wants to work with Flash Player on my computer for whatever reason.

Safari with 1Blocker is all I need. It's not perfect but it's far better than the alternatives.

Waterfox and Vivaldi are great respective browsers and forks of Chromium and Firefox.

It's no longer opera.

Waterfox

Protip: If you're using 32bit winXP, Opera still works there.

No point in using waterfox. Everything they disable can be disabled in firefox. I would say firefox has the advantage with speed and getting updates and patches faster.

Protip: If you're using 32bit winXP, you should not be connecting to the internet.

I use WinXP 64bit

Protip still applies, sorry.

Sike, I use Windows 7 64bit. I'm going to upgrade to Windows 10 within a week or so, however.

>No point in using waterfox
Especially optimized for 64-bit computers for faster performance and speed, retains legacy support of extensions and the old simple nice UI that doesn't make the browser look like a fork of Chromium while providing latest security patches of Mozilla, it being separate of Mozilla means much less chances of the browser fork be involved with political agenda, out-of-the-box browser with disabled and removed bloat such as the Pocket, and others.

why?

You retard, firefox has had 64-bit for years now. There was a test that showed firefox 64-bit was faster than waterfox. This was before quantum. And security patches will always be slower on forks. Firefox will implement it than the forks.
I actually prefer the new firefox UI with my own css but thats a matter of preference.
I'm sick of all of this talk of political agendas and sjw bullshit. I only care about the product, the browser. As long as I have control and can disable what I want I'm happy.

vivaldi

Basilisk

Botneted chrome, because I'm too lazy too remember passwords from shit.

Qutebrowser because I'm a Lintard.

latest firefox is great

I use Opera, but it's not my favorite, it's simply the least worst one.

“upgrade”

I used Ungoogled Chromium for the longest time, but it's dead on Windows. Then I switched to Opera which was just okay but it felt uncomfortable how you're left with very few privacy options (you can't even edit your search engines). I'm trying Iridium now but it looks like it's either just become dead or about to die from what I'm reading.

Chrome is slow fat oily piece of turd but it integrates nicely in botnet so I use that.

Edge is fast and snappy, it offloads everything to gpu and you can tell.

Firefox, specifically one of the last beta versions before all of the Quantum shit. I'll probably end up switching to some forked derivative sometime down the line, but 2017-06 is good enough for me as far as security updates go.

Pale Moon
2nd: qupzilla

I just use firefox because that's what I've ben using since mid-00s and I'm too stubborn to change.

Firefox on PC, Yandex on Android
>inb4 muh botnet

>I was too lazy and addicted to Sup Forums to search anywhere else
Where'd you get the picture, then?

Retard

firefox. tried pale moon, but for some reason, it is just not as smooth. scrolling is visibly laggy on even just slightly demanding sites.

I've been using opera lately. I can't tell a difference between chrome, firefox or edge in terms of speed, but I'm pretty sure I'm being bottlenecked by my internet. If I had faster internet speeds I might be able to notice more of a difference

havent qupzilla dev stopped developing the linux version?

>ABP on Chrome kill Sup Forums

nice