You may not like it, but it's the only good Firefox out there

You may not like it, but it's the only good Firefox out there

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.palemoon.org/extensions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/fur/

kys

Pretty much.

Waterfox might also be up there, depending on which direction they're taking it in the near future.

>PaleMeme
HE OBSTRUCTS EXTENSIONS

lol, no.

Bluemoon has shit addon support, waterwox is a magnitude better.

/thread

You literally just made your rounds posting in every browser thread. Good shill

It has ublock and umatrix what else do you need?3
addons.palemoon.org/extensions/

it's alright unless you browse reddit or some shit.

I prefer Waterfox.

best browsers? I'm tired of how bloated chrome is.

Best is entirely subjective. Depends on what you want out of a browser. If you're looking for the lightest footprint anywhere, go with Lynx.

Unironically waterfox.
It's firefox 56+quantam patches, without botnet as well.

I unironically have all the extentions I wanted to keep from firefox or their equivalents. And I use a lot of dumb bloat.
Waterfox dropped support for legacy.

it's secure?

Isn't that palemoon? How is it furry if they literally removed the fox from the original icon

This is the ideal Internet browser. You may not like it, but this is peak performance

>all I need is an adblocker
No ads here and I don't even use an adblocker.
You've to go back.

>not updated for a year

this is good too but they should remove the retarded flexible spaces from the ui by default

Doesn't need updates if it's already perfect

>Waterfox dropped support for legacy.
wut

firefox 3.6 was the last good version, before they tried catching up with chrome versioning bullshit

links2, dillo, netsurf, k-meleon, and opera presto.

>furryfox
waterfox is objectively better than Pale Meme now that the PM developer has gone full dictator

Moonchild's mid life crisis the thread.

>run by asshole wannabe dictator
>bans extensions he doesn't like
>banned his mobile version from ever being distributed on f-droid
>banned his browser from ever being distributed on BSDs because he doesn't like the idea of ports
>depends on hacked together forks of outdated versions of common libraries like sqlite
>"good"
Yeah, no. The guy does all this under the delusion that he's adhering to 'The 4 Freedoms' of open source, but really, it'd probably a proprietary piece of crapware if it wasn't under a copyleft license. Doesn't stop him from autistically abusing the wording of this license to "justify" doing a bunch of inane shit though.

Unironically go with SeaMonkey. Fewer extensions, but easily the leanest firefox fork out there that doesn't memory leak like a mofo when opening a ton of tabs. it's also more themable than palememe was, so you can actually make it not look like it's from the 90's, see pic related.

What do you mean that screenshot doesn't look like it's from the 90s? The tabs on the right makes it look like an IRC client! I hope to God that you can hover over those to read the full titles like I can.

It's an extension silly. Don't you know vertical tabs are a better use of screen realestate on widescreen devices? I'd be able to see even less of the tab names if they were horizontal just because of how many there are.

Anyways, yes you can hover over the tabs to see the full names regardless of extensions.

>he doesn't use waterfox

>discord
kill yourself

>4chanx
>discord
>spotinigger
>probably systemdicked distro
kys/10

Host files, firewall,pihole, scripts disabled, noscript/umatrix? The hell are you doing then?

>4chanx is a bad thing
Are you fucking retarded or something?

It's tacky as fuck and made for newfaggot retarded niggers who can't write their own CSS, it's also full of bloat.

Do you have a recommended replacement then? If you can provide a better alternative or a personal script I'll gladly change my stance in a heartbeat.

You can only have eighteen tabs viable on screen at once, I can have forty-three. Also, because screen real estate is your big issue, I have included my entire toolbar in the screenshot (but even if my toolbar wasn't that lean it would be a negligible non-issue anyways because I use Pale Moon in full screen mode at all times).

look up Sup Forums custom css and pick one

or stick to the normal website and configure it as you like

the native extension does everything that is needed

>comparing the screen real estate of a 1920x1080 resolution against a 1280x800 resolution
are you serious?

Just use what Mozilla gives you and shut the fuck up

eh

Damn, if only Firefox was a proprietary browser!

Cuck

>Your browser, Your way
>blocks extension

Botnet