Bullying at work

>Coworkers asked me if I was a virgin today
>Told them I was not but had no girlfriend currently
>They started joking about "finding me a gf"

The bullying I posted about from last week is only getting worse. This is reaching critical mass, ive tried my hardest to keep calm and act normal but it's all falling apart now. Any second now im going to flip out at work and end up in local news. you've helped me before Sup Forums, help me now please.

Holy shit no one cares about your life. Fuck off to

stand up for yourself and keep personal matters personal instead of succumbing to peer pressure and blabbing your life away for attention

Do you want me to ignore them or something?

Ignore them.
If you look like that what they say bothers you, you're fucked.

>Hey I can meet your sister

why don't you let them find you a gf, they're trying to hook you up.

Most people are pussies, flex your muscles in a controlled mannner and they will back off. Or least do it behind your back.

Bullying is what happens to kids at school. Man up and tell them to fuck off

This is how men socialize. They rip on you, you rip on them.

become a revenge school shooter

Ignore it and do your work, or insult them back. How do you even browse Sup Forums with such thin skin? Holy shit.

Be nice faggot.

Fuck you.

Literally this. People press shit like this because you show weakness. Because you are uncomfortable with yourself, it's easy to push your buttons, and that makes people want to do it. Just stop caring and get thicker skin, and everyone will go back to not caring.

Fucking bastard.

I know you are but what am I?

This you

I sense projection.

Hey at least you have a nice job OP. i bust my ass 35 hours a week at a bank while going to school full time. Miraculously I've been able to pay rent but i don't save shit. I want to be good enough just to get a god damn $20/hr job at SOMETHING OTHER THEN BANKING. Fucking paperwork drives me mad, chads and staceys everywhere here. Of course I'm too busy with homework to go to cocaine parties on the weekends.

Anyway is a CS minor worth it? I could get one in less then a year if I declare it now but I want to know that I'll get a damn job at Oracle or some shit. Maybe i can even be a mobile developer for Chase? help a young poor nigga out guys.

This idiot is why the anti-bullying movement is destroying children. Bullying is part of life. Get the fuck over it.

I sense a bastard projecting their projection.

>in a liberty port
>going to see a movie with my div
>taking a leak real quick while talking to my lpo
>"wait, you used to have a gf? man, i thought you were gay"

i dont even know why he would think that. i suppose thats what happens when you let 2d win.

I've never found this picture to be more appropriate.

Get yo tip wet. Den talk about how you dick so diamond hard women be all pawing at it like you be ShaneCo, friend in the diamond business nigga.

user just ask them to take you to the bar and help you get laid. Just tell them you want their help, it will be like one of those normie comedy movies

Record all incidents of bullying,time,date,person involved,actual incident,find lawyer,say bullying making it impossible to do job,sue and profit.

just say you're gay it worked for me
now no one assumes im a virgin

>no spaces after any commas
You're Indian or some equivalent third-word race, aren't you?

FAGGOT!

Quit being a little bitch and tell them to fuck off, or go to HR

>chads and staceys everywhere
what's the problem with that? you become the people you associate with. would you rather be surrounded by autists just to get a few more k per year?
you stupid fuck, just play along with it. that's how men socialize. you're muh-harazzment workplace.stackexchange.com tier cringe
>complain about social justice and political correctness in the workplace
>can't stand joke about getting a gf
for god's sake maybe they even could set you up with a cutie
stop being a victim

>tfw I actually made this thread and posted it on /biz/ seeking legitimate advice
>people are actually making a joke of me by reposting it

Third-word?go fuck your self.

Sounds like typical workplace banter, and not even a severe case.

Perhaps they are trying to get you out of your shell.

>critical mass
consider losing weight

>Coworkers asked me if I was a virgin today
-american hetero male bants
>Told them I was not but had no girlfriend currently
-you opening up to your bros
>They started joking about "finding me a gf"
-bros want to get you pussy

>bullying
dude quit being a beta and warm up the guys you fucking robot.
maybe go drink with them and maybe youll pull a 7/10 slag when the thots show up.

Banter back, my guy. I used to take people's shit without responding, but then I learned to man the fuck up. Just make sure that you don't come off as pathetic when you quip back.

>Any second now im going to flip out at work and end up in local news. you've helped me before Sup Forums, help me now please
help you get in the local news? Do you not know how to shoot a gun?

Send them nujak memes and theyll respect you.

except that only works when you actually have shit to roast them with
you can't just pull random shit out of your ass and expect it to work

>?g
Again with this retardation

>are you a virgin user
no I'm not and I have your mom to thank. How's she doing by the way?

That's when you just shut them down.
"Fuck off"
End of convo.
No one want's to lose their job over bs.

Play the nice guy or play the asshole.
If you carry yourself as polite but stern people won't fuck with you.
If you act like a wierd dweeb you're making yourself a easy target.

Today,tomorrow,forever