Why are kids today so damn tall?!

Why are kids today so damn tall?!

I don't know but I will surely take advantage of that ;3

Feels good living in a country where the age of consent is 14.

Genetics doing its work, breeding out the short people.

Breakfast cereal fortified with iron and protein

Even 15 year old Japanese girls are 180cm+ now

Being a manlet is hell

I thought Japan was a society where girls get bullied for not being short enough?

I'm sure the Koreans are jealous though

Food. That's the reason. Humans in first world countries have been growing since 1900. The tallest and healthiest generation 9in Britain) however was the greatest generation because food rationing meant they got exactly what they needed without being able to get fat.

actually its so easy for someone to reproduce now that if your genetic line has existed this long, it will most likely continue.
we're quite literally going to end up with an upper genetic class and a long gap between the lower genetic class as desirable people continue to have access to other desirable and the less, only to the less.

Steroids in the meat.

>mfw boys from 1st medium (14) were the same height as us 4th medium (18)

Food filled with growth hormones.

That's what kills me, how places like you suddenly started breeding giants all at the same time. It's not natural.

Has the UN been shipping you motherfuckers steroids or something? Why hasn't the US gotten any of that shit?

>tfw i'll be a midget by 2025

earlier puberty due to hormones and shit

lol no way. it's too much. well yeah, when I stand in front of a gaijin 180 cm or higher tall woman, I must go cringe and feel like dying.

We must all strive to be more like Iran.

>tfw 6'4

Share your secrets senpai

My mom's Jew genes stole my dad's British genes basically.

>British genes
>tall

All Anglo nations are manlets, obesity must constrain growth

All i know is that i certainly didn't get it from my mom.

>brown people are literally turning into meme brown people

Japanese girls like small boys

nope. what are you trying to say?

That they prefer japanese to bumbling foreign fucks

lol no.

Youre not japanese

If you Japs are going to take over the thread then explain why Koreans are so much taller than normal Asians

I always feel dwarfed by Orthodox Jews, they're consistently around six feet while pork-eating atheists such as myself are Woody Allen tier

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

>911
>9/11