Does he do anything other than sing "EEEEEEEEEEEEED" in the back of Weird Fishes?

Does he do anything other than sing "EEEEEEEEEEEEED" in the back of Weird Fishes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8YpwMz5lkh4
youtube.com/watch?v=YOzd7mLTs4E
youtu.be/3JX_QpusCuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He makes these threads.

He adds the good looks to Radiohead

Do we really need 782 threads like this every day?

A LOT of his guitar work on AMSP

It's ok Ed. It's ok.

I work at Pizza Hut and this motherfucker comes in every day. Every time I hand him his pizza he opens the box and counts every pepperoni, he demands exactly 36. He never tips and his breath smells like lemons.

He bangs the drum on there, there

;O((((

Is that hugh laurie?

flaunts huge dong on the stage

Racist

He's the normie that keeps the autists in check.

This

I feel like the whole band just records all day, and Ed comes back after getting drunk at the pub watchin' a match and lights up a smoke and is like, "all right, press play."

They play him what they've recorded and he's like, "Jesus, Thom. What the fuck is this shit? What the fuck you talkin' about? Who you talkin' to? Jonny quit being so gay. Jesus Christ. Where's Colin? Colin? (sees Colin, snaps his fingers) Colin! *snap snap* Colin! Over here buddy. Listen, don't listen to these try-hard faggots. Make the bass line simpler. Smoother. You want to get pussy, Colin? God knows your brother doesn't. Work that bass, baby! I mean, fuck." Then he does a couple lines of blow, cracks his knuckles and is like, "Welp, looks like it's gonna be a long night." And gets down to work.

Then he says, "Oh and Phil? (gives him a thumbs up and a wink) Good job. You do you, bruh."

Ed O Brien wrote the lyrics to all of Kid A confirmed

Ed O Brien autist confirmed

he does very little t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ

He does more in Radiohead than you do

>somebody typed this out

he claps in 15 step

doesn't he get most of the credit for hunting bears and treefinger?

He shook the tambourine in Reckoner, god bless him.

>that video

Holy shit he is actually useless

JUST

Hey, he does vocals on No Surprises. That song wouldn't be the same without him singing "LEEEEEEEEEET MEEEEEEEEEE OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEERE

this poor attempt at a 'meme' needs to stop, it wasn't funny the first time, it wont be funny again.

this whole time I thought that was also Thom
Wait a sec are you memeing?

That's also Thom singing on the studio version

does he do the background vocals in their studio stuff too? i thought that was only live

Are you really saying that a person can have a double voice at the same time?

Found Ed in the comments

holy fuck

kek, he's talking about the title of the track tho

based ed

If it turned out @edfromradiohead is actually Ed from Radiohead, then he would became best member of Radiohead

kek

He is.

Kek

It's Hugh Grant

To be fair, according to his Kid A journals, that's exactly what happens.

kek

No most if not all of the background in the albums are Ed. He has a really beautiful voice and it really compliments Thom imo

DONT MESS WITH THE QTEST MEMBER OF RADIOHEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=8YpwMz5lkh4

a decent amount of guitar work often assumed to be Jonny (go to sleep, street spirit, no surprises, treefingers), most all of the effects, layering, and atmosphere, which are really vital to the radiohead "sound," and live backing vocals. he is definitely in the background but he's really indespensible. he is remarkable at texturally building songs and moods and his tight playing helps ground thom and jonnys looser styles. great tones too

He knows how to dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOzd7mLTs4E

yes yeah

go to bed Ed

Ed is a funny guy.

I'm waiting for the Ed solo album. Phil has two, so why not Ed?

Not to mention he has come up with many riffs that have become iconic Radiohead songs such as "Street Spirit" and "Go to Sleep" and if it weren't for him the song "Treefingers" wouldn't even exist

Guys, what if Ed's been the Deakin of the group all along and we won't know until he releases his own record?

Highly possible.
Listen to 'Meeting in the Aisle'

youtu.be/3JX_QpusCuw

There was a webcast in the early 2000's where each member came up with their own song. This was Ed's creation

i feel like he would make a post-punk record idk why

I think that was done with the guys from Zero 7

Ed does the background vocals on No Surprises.

Thanks Ed's nan.

But it's not a verified account. All the other guys are verified.

this man is frightening me

The fuck? Lol

oh wow, really?

>All the other guys are verified.
Ed confirmed for only member with a life.