When did you guys lose your virginity, is it early or late compared to your country's average would you say?

When did you guys lose your virginity, is it early or late compared to your country's average would you say?

I'm still a virgin at 20 but I'm not too bothered by it, it's my fault and Ill lose it soon enough if I put in the effort.

I was 17.

14 more or less early, and it was awful

Does it count if it was a same sex encounter? Because that'd put me at 13, otherwise I'm stuffed

Gay sex is sex, why not

>tfw you wanna keep your virginity
i probably won't have sex in the rest of my life
unless some qts trying to rape me

Bump

When I was 17 with a hooker, pretty late, most people lose it at 15, girls lose it at 12, 13

But hookers are still my only source of women, so I'm still a virgin as it doesn't count

I'm a 32 years old fat hairy virgin. Women despise me.

tell me more

what do women activately do to you?

>unable to get laid in brazil
how hideously deformed and ugly are you exactly?

juxt feel tall all of a sudden

as I said in the thread before this one, 21.

Yeah, much later, prolly 4 years after the average for men, for women is probably 16 or 15 because bitches.

>When I was 17 with a hooker, pretty late, most people lose it at 15, girls lose it at 12, 13

fuck, that's true for most people? I hope girls are just memeing here when they say they lost it at 13 here.

Really normal and kinda late for the average social circle of a low class public school system.
I went to a """""good""""" public school, so I think I was too young for that shit. Given a second thought I would've waited till 17 when I had my first fuck partner.

Definitely not most

But definitely people have sex at 13 despute being kind of rare.

I think 16-18 is most normal in most countries

17 with prostitute.

average.

>tfw 19 kv

well when I was at elementary school all of the girls have had bfs already, some were even considered as sluts already lol

all of my sisters friends (14 yo) have months old relationship

there's just no reason to not fuck if you're a girl

it's not too late bro

I was 18, she was 29

Pretty average I guess, but guess it's bit weird I didn't lose it till college

>implying

I lost it 2 weeks ago with a girl from tinder. I was surprised that it wasn't as difficult as I thought
I'm 18

Same, it felt like most of my friends got laid in high school tho, I'd bet 16 is avg depending on area

>Ill lose it soon enough if I put in the effort.
suuuuuure

nice

21. Never. Most of the guys lote at 16, 17.

Not bothered, but here and there my body desires a warm cunt.

22 KV

I actually didn't care until I started reading imageboards and seeing tfw no gf posts

Now I look like those old single women at 38

i'm 20 and still a virgin.

been told if i lose some weight id be downright attractive. but losing weight as a working class poorfag requires effort

Lol don't shortchange yourself. Losing weight is stupidly easy, just do it.

Almost 20 kv

Remember this is Brazil were talking about.

explain why africa and asia poorfags are so skinny then? calories in, calories out faget