Half of Trump supporters belong in a basket of deplorables

>Half of Trump supporters belong in a basket of deplorables

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Yes. You only have to look at the average Trumpkin on Sup Forums for proof.

No.

Thats why in the first time in 20 years she's had to recount something.

that is quite literally not an argument

Yeah, pretty much

Yep. I'd say less than half though. Most, as she said for the other half, just feel left out and betrayed.

incorrect usage of recount, opinion goes right in the trash

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

>Half
More like all, same with her voters.
I'm going to throw my vote away on a meme third-party candidate.

Euros, what's it like living in countries with more than two parties?

>incorrect usage of recount
No its not.

Incorrect usage of the word 'opinion'.

she is worse. a sociopath. she will rekt putin so hard.

>~80% of people are literally idiots
>only half of Trump supporters belong in a basket of deplorables
Wow, I'd say that's pretty good!

I think half is a bit too much.

After all Sup Forums is just a few thousand guys

Definately, but half of her supporters too.

>just a few thousand guys
I wish. But I think that's a huge underestimation.

Atleast you get the idea you might have some kind of influence as a voter in this world.

>but half of her supporters too.
RACIST
A
C
I
S
T

You misunderstand.
There are rascists and then there is Sup Forums

When I think of racists i imagined some buffed up skinhead with tattoos

When I think of Sup Forums i imagine some fat loser behind a keyboard

So Americans get to elect Hillary and then someone else steps in 2 weeks after the election and imminent death, and that person isn't Trump? That's pretty good.

On cripplechan's Sup Forums has at most 3000 posters active at any given time, I would guess that Sup Forums's Sup Forums has at most the double of posters, so yeah, a few thousand guys sounds about right.

The parties just caucus together.

Its still Yay or Nay, yes or no. 1 vs the other.

No I mean just for the amount of people on Sup Forums. I live in bumfuck Kansas and I know multiple people that browse it. I'm sure the total number of users must be huge internationally.

>I'm sure the total number of users must be huge internationally.
A few hundred thousand at any given point during the day.

lmao this election is so pathetic

if americans can't see what a massive joke their country has become after all this than it's hopeless

i mean wow, shillary cliton or dolan trump. what a time to be alive!

GOD BLESS AMERIGA :-D

This site's unique user count is in the millions though and Sup Forums is one of the most popular boards. Also /r/the_donald is considered a Sup Forums colony and it has hundreds of thousands of readers.

Bretty good. We also have usually four of the parties represented in the head of government at any time.

Do the different language Swiss have their own parties?

Kinda gay depends on election it's either 1 party being sure to win or 2 big parties squaring off and every other party hoping to get some seats or form a coalition.

>1.1k in ~1 min

So you are saying Sup Forums is reddit?

Good thing retweets count as votes

other way around but only the donald or whatever the fuck its called

Not what I was saying but thats not wrong.

Everyone should know that Sup Forums is pretty much stormfront + other memers and hard right wingers only coming to Sup Forums cause they don't get banned for being insufferable. They will go wherever they can to voice their opinions.

If she wins things are fucked.

Thankfully she won't.

We're currently in the reddit age of Sup Forums.
Reddit adores Sup Forums as "le epik memers XD" and if you go to r/Sup Forums you'll see that Sup Forums is probably the most popular board there.

Sup Forums is bringing tons of redditors to the site

>Thankfully she won't.
What did he mean by this?

It's disgusting. Like a parasite. The more people that go to reddit the more people find out about here. I'll bet half this site has just been here in the last 3 years and found it through reddit.

No, most politicians speak at least german and french, which covers like 90% of the population. Our highest executive, the bundesrat, is a council of 7 people. While each one is resposible for a certain sector, they decide everything through group vote. Every four years, they get elected by our version of the senat (which we can vote for directly). There's usually, but not necessarily, the same four major parties represented in a certain ratio. If any of the smaller parties would get more votes and therefore more seats in the senat, they could also claim a seat in the bundesrat.
Overall the swiss constitution was based on the US one when they remade it after napoleon, but they chose a more direct democracy approach, e.g. we can make referendums.

She had to apologize, but she's correct.

>implying things aren't fucked if Trump wins
>Impelling things aren't fucked if Clinton Wins

>Implying the USA isn't fucked regardless of who wins
>implying the USA isn't in the beginnings of stagnation
>implying the USA won't fragment in the next 200 years

>implying we are anything but shadows and dust

Pretty much. Same thing goes for Clinton supporters though.

Possibly but the issue is present that there is a huge and seemingly growing segment of the population that is alienated by the mainstream which is a pretty serious issue that Clinton is intentionally trying to take advantage of and worsen.

Yes.

This. It's funny that she even brought it up considering that's exactly what her and her husband continue to perpetuate.

It's essentially the question "should some people be publicly shamed for disrupting the peace"

The answer is no

I've been playing with this idea too

What party are you looking at