>use banana pi as a desktop
>Only use it to write code and play TES Daggerfall
>Only want to level up my character.

>not liking apu
kys yourself

Thanks mommy
T. My loving son

The thread definitive edition

Fuck, why are late 20s such a horrible time? Why wasn't I ready for this torture? Why does everything I stood for barely few years ago seem like a joke now?

Why didn't you tell me it was gonna be like this, Sup Forums?

Because Sup Forums is not /adv/
t. Guy going through late 20s

>wanting to grow up
absolutely tragic

It gets far worse in your 30s and 40s when your body starts to break down.

t. Oldfag

noooooooo! stfu, this is totally NOT gonna happen to us! it's 2018, aging is a thing of the past, right? right?

it only gets harder, friends start dying in your 30's. people get cancers and diseases. But overall life ain't so bad.

I am a 23 year old KHV does life really gets worse than that?

No friend of mine will die in their 30s because i will have no friends.

This. Having friends is for normies anyways. Not elite haxor like me

I'd like not to grow up, but it's happening. After work I dont enjoy videogames anymore.
I just want to learn new coding stuff and weed myself to sleep.

I know this feel

>I'm almost 30 and have a greatly diminished interest in video games
Yeah that's how the cookie crumbles.

If you take care of yourself, like not drinking soda or eating fast food and being somewhat active, you won't start to fall apart.

No cigarettes, no alcohol, just drink water and only put air in your lungs. Try to sleep right and make sure to get some cardio in a few times a week.

I'm working on breaking free from coffee right now. Moving to tea, then to just water. I quit smoking last year, and I rarely drink. Feels good.

I bought a bunch of games on sale from Steam, and they just sit there. I'm happier learning more about programming than playing games, or learning a new (spoken) language. Learning is the new video game.

You haven't made 30 yet.

Because you spend so much time in education, then dancing for corporates trying to get a good job and in the middle of that you're probably having shitty relationships.

>be 18
>make gaming PC
>don't even want to play games
.-. childhood over?

>tfw dumb 18 year old doesnt realize that he is mentally as developed to us like what a 8 year old is to him

overdose on drugs but survive to spice things up

Youth is a scam. It promises you things that never really come.

I'm 22 and I stopped enjoying most games. The only games I'm interested in now are TES, and that's only because of mods and seeing how far I can improve morrowind for example. The most recent game I tried to get into is the witcher III but I just get bored of it and don't want to play anymore. I admit the world is beautiful and it's great technical achievement but the story just doesn't hold me in. Yeah I'm a ultra badass trying to find this dumb bitch and this other dumb bitch, who cares

I think I find video games where I make my own character the most captivating because then I make my own stories in my head. So the only game I'm really looking forward to is Cyberpunk 2077, because CDPR at least seems to know how to make great environments, and this game will let you make your own character