Fashion and Technology

Fashion and Technology

Hey Sup Forums, what's your opinion on the recent inclusion and development of tech in the fashion world?

What are some cool things you'd like to see in fashion with the involvement of tech?

What are some cool things you've already seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344
bonds.com.au/besties-raglan-tee-aygui-wwl.html
canterburynz.com.au/rugged-drill-short-2016-p468
keenfootwear.com.au/Product/Men/Trailhead/Koven-Low-Mens-Cascade-Brown--Bossa-Nova
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fashion is for women and homosexuals

>needing fashions to look good
>not just getting shredded and wearing a t-shirt with any pants
loser

and that is not a market technology should pursue or target?

it could be t-shirt and pants but how does the growth of tech fit into the industry?

this

all you need are cargo pants, an android phone and a glock 9mm

>glock 9mm
that's just another fashion accessory

average amerishart fashion

>Hey Sup Forums, what's your opinion on the recent inclusion and development of tech in the fashion world?
Could you at least provide any sort of example? I can't even see where this thread is going.

Hate those funny shoes and button up shirts that everyone thinks are so "classy".

>gets shanked

>living in a poverty stricken 3rd world shithole with rampant crime

That's right, I don't live in Europe

This

this so much

Hey yeah surely, there's a bunch of fashion shows that have started using AR and VR technology.
There's the option of Look Now Buy Now which directly brings you the details and option to buy clothes whilst watching them hit the runway live.

What started as just live streaming of fashion shows has grown into something so much more. Nike is legit working on those self lacing shoes.

Want to know what does Sup Forums think technology and fashion can do together next

t. amerimutt

T. Buttmad muhammad

A 56% can’t really call anyone muhammad. Be at peace with your roots, DeShawn Rodriguez

There's reasons to be excited about high-tech fast-drying water repellant fireproof fabrics, embedded sensors and electronics, 3d printing of fabrics, solar powered optical fiber screens...

But fashion shows and "look now buy now"? That's just marketing, and there's nothing in it for us.

>Hey Sup Forums, what's your opinion on the recent inclusion and development of tech in the fashion world?
It fucking sucks. I hate the modern world. I hate smartphones, I hate smart gadgets, they make me dread, they swallow large portions of free time for every drooling normalfag out there. Why can't we all go back to writing text messages on small devices and dedicated music players?

Because then how else would I shit post on Sup Forums in class?

>embedded sensors and electronics
Why the fuck?

Magnets

t.neckbeard

pay attention to class, nigger

I am wearing cum stained sweat pants.

Sup Forums - Technology

who isn't at this point

the only /g approved fashion is techwear

>>/fa/

feg

Your own cum or someone else's?

veteran hobo tier

>nothin personnel kid

> >gets shanked
Guns won't help you against a knife, unless you're far enough, but then again, at that distance it's better to run than to approach suspicious people.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

programming gloves

So you guys do edc bragging about clothes now?

>Product Code: AYGUI
bonds.com.au/besties-raglan-tee-aygui-wwl.html
canterburynz.com.au/rugged-drill-short-2016-p468
keenfootwear.com.au/Product/Men/Trailhead/Koven-Low-Mens-Cascade-Brown--Bossa-Nova

What about your stripped programming socks?

they're ok but it's not enough, we need to push the envelope

Do I sound like an old man Sup Forums? :
I don't think I will use any tech integration until it gets to the point where it is as common as having a smartphone.
I lived through the age of putting your iPod in your jean pocket and running earphone cables underneath your shirt to your ears, and that was as far as I'm willing to go.

>Glock
>9mm
Get yourself a real gun, you silly nigger.

If (when) I buy a handgun, it will be a high caliber revolver.

Gets the job done, doesn't jam, makes a fucking loud noise.

If you need more than 6 shots, you shouldn't own a firearm.

Really?
Just wear a LABCOAT, i got no degree, and nothing. Still, i get respect, and looks from girls.
I wear it unironically when going around, it's the best, and you don't have to worry about how you are dressed.

That is unrelated to OP brah, read it again.

If you really are wearing a labcoat to get chicks, that's not very efficient.

/thread

shitty /k/ bait, don't respond

No, I use rubber ones, because fucking code that I edit is super dirty.

Revolver Ocelot

u wot

not /k/, what is wrong with my post?

Wrong reply. Meant for

I clapped after reading this post

Degenerate slobs detected

Just put frist things in Tesco on you...

/k/ here. Absolutely nothing. Revolvers are the shit but a bunch of faggots keep larping with them, making revolvers look bad.

OP btfo

This level of autism.. They are not smyling at you they are laughting on you...

I can't decide which is more autistic, streetwear or techwear. You faggots better not wear this shit.

breh dont tell them about the labcoat trick

You realise Steins Gate is fiction, right? In reality a person like Okabe would not have any friends.

>You realise Steins Gate is fiction, right?
Not in the future it isn't.

This user gets it.
And yet, i get princess carried by girls, and make them drive me to places and get me dinner.
It works.

Rolex is good technology

>soy: the uniform

>Fashion is for women
Cold still be enjoyable, pic. related. It relates to neuroelectric effects though Google translate does not translate the Russian text well.

I, for one, would not mind this high tech fashion at all.

>Just wear a LABCOAT,
And you are not yet arrested for indecent exposure??

Ah, a latex fetishist?

If we're talking about really useful, practical, daily applications:
>fall detector for old/sick people
>glycemy test for diabetics
>24/7 heart monitor
>automatized dispensal of transdermic medication
>hemorrhage detection and automatic tourniquet by fabric constriction
>emergency distress beacon

Right now, just one of those requires you to at least carry a pen-sized electronics. We can hope that one day, that stuff gets smaller. After all, you probably didn't imagine you'd one day carry a computer, phone, TV, radio, hi-fi, camera, alarm clock, world locator, world map, weather station and much more, all inside your pocket.

In a few years, all that shit may just become the standard in your average $5 Bengladesh-made tee.

Statistically, I'm far more likely to get shanked by a familial member than a stranger.
Unfortunately, I don't wear clothes inside the house, since I'm practicing nudist culture, so I can't pocket a glock...
On the other hand, the wife isn't allowed to use any knives, as it is forbidden in the book, allahmdullilah.

All I want is sunglasses connected to my Strava so I can see the ghost of my previous rides and race against myself like in Mario Kart

Better yet, VR strava that projects the local cutie in front of you, so you can placebo-draft.

something like mirror's edge would be awesome

Off you fuck

What do you have against fagots, you racist

How does she cook?

>embedded sensors and electronics
Why are people best served with sensors in garments rather than embedded in a wrist watch like device?

Clarks + suit + no tie + Casio F91

>that guy that puts more effort into his clothes than his job
i'd be very weary of this type of person.

>yurocucks

>dubs
>but only 9mm
Is this gun for ants?

That's not fashion, it's fanservice.

>Statistically, I'm far more likely to get shanked by a familial member than a stranger.
Statistically, your family sucks

Soon it will be, soon!

OP, you gotta realize that 99% of Sup Forums looks and dresses like pic related and will actively argue with you how fashion, taking care of yourself, and self improvement doesn't matter and it's for normies. Don't listen to them. If you're well dressed, fit, AND know your shit, you will go much further than most of these retards.

I'm a massive fan of conductive thread and flexible displays, and I hope both get used more frequently in not just clothes, but accessories like bags, wearables, et. al.
Nothing says "Welcome to the future" like a suit jacket that lets you respond to texts by wiggling your finger around the cuff like a keyboard.

>sudo apt-get install coffee

jesus christ I wonder how many people here own that shirt unironically

Statistically, you have down syndrome, you fucking retard.

Disgusting people, I would hate to work around you

>half a shirt

Who wears a long sleeve shirt with shorts?

that has to be the most disgusting rolex I have ever seen

Calm down Ocelot.

If only anyone on this planet gave a shit about your opinions, they may actually start mattering a little.