You have 10 seconds to explain why you think two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united

You have 10 seconds to explain why you think two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because neither of them are me.

fpbp

You have 10 seconds to explain why you think two consenting digits in love shouldn't be legally united.

But I think they should

Because children that are raised by two dudes are damaged.

Im not a cuck

it's pretty gay

because marriage is about the state rewarding families, babymakers and their mother and father.

because you didn't get it actually

Because *bullshit that isn't true* *sharts in pants* *GOD HATES FAAGSSSSS*

You have 5 seconds to refute that the age of consent is only a social construct.

I dont give a fuck

they fantasize about fucking little boys

Faggots, dykes, and pedophiles (who are very often faggots/dykes) belong in the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE

But age of consent is a social construct, quite literally actually...

You have 10 seconds to explain why you think two consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united.

Because god hates fags
And loves both me AND the constitution

first post always crack me up

but it is

the legal age should be changed to the real biological moment of the individual being sexually mature

Cuck

You have 7.996 seconds to explain, why should we give legal marital, familial, legal, and social rights and priviledges to those who cannot possibly fulfill the most basic of marital functions aka babbymaking, and whose cultural effect on society will further decrease the birth rates

It makes Tumblr feel good.

Because the OTP feels o__o

Because marriage has nothing to do with love and that the law should be kept away of any loving business.

The purpose of marriage is to unite a woman and a man to easy the process of raising children.

Keep love outside of the eyes of the State.

>those who cannot possibly fulfill the most basic of marital functions aka babbymaking, and whose cultural effect on society will further decrease the birth rates
so 90% of Sup Forums?

This is literally spookypasta-tier shit, it isn't even real

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4

Found the faggot.

lol cuz thats fukken gay m8

Could people just shut the fuck up about politics

I don't, I just don't see why they should have to be religiously recognized, or why the state should be involved in religious ceremony in the first place.

Go on Grindr if you want an idea of what gay men do with each other. Bring a vomit bag first.

Good goy

>legally united
i don't care
>adopt children
fuck off

One consented while alive but is now dead.

because gays don't really have love

its just lust, lets be honest

QED

You have 10 seconds to explain why you think three consenting adults in love shouldn't be legally united.

How can low population even be a problem? Call a thousand indian guys and your birth rate will be double that of Uganda in no time