Ask an American who has lived in the UK and has a British waifu (just about) anything

Ask an American who has lived in the UK and has a British waifu (just about) anything.

what is the velocity of an unladen swallow?

about 24 miles per hour

You made a big mistake by leaving the UK.

Fucking kill yourself

Why? While I enjoyed some aspects of living in the UK, most of it was pretty awful.

>just about
What's wrong, man?

where in croydon?

Wrong? Wrong with what?

She was from Cork, which is just about Britain. Basically... I mean, in any way that matters.

>She was from Cork, which is just about Britain.
Have anal sex with a bedpost, leaf.

With your relationship.

Meant to quote

Cork? She's not from Cork.

Nothing really, other than the distance.

When you get seriously sick or old you will regret not having free healthcare

I worked for the NHS while I lived in the UK. I wouldn't really say either system is better than the other. Quality of care is much better in the US, while cost is lower in the UK.

>It's a Europoor thinks he understands the nuances of the American healthcare system episode.

Also, NHS care for the elderly is particularly poor. They don't have very much in terms of funding and resources and they divert what they have to those with the best chance of recovery.

Do you have a waifu licences for that

What's it like being a rich kid that hasn't earned anything in his life?

You are actually much more likely to survive a serious illness, like cancer, in the US than you are in the UK. A key benefit to privatized healthcare is that hospitals have a lot better funding which can be put towards better equipment, staff, etc. As well as wait times for treatments being much shorter, which, in the case of something like cancer, how quickly one is able to address it is a big factor to survival chance.

US system is better for someone who is financially stable, like OP judging by his room

I'm not rich. Nor have my parents spoiled me or given me much of anything. They made a point of giving me a typical lower-middle-class upbringing in spite of the fact that they had money.

don't believe that's your house

post timestamp

There's nothing overly expensive in the room. The Eames chair is a reproduction.

no point in having healthcare when you cant have guns.

Everything in the room cost next to nothing. I find this stuff at garage sales and bulk garbage days

how tacky are the brits?

Nicely done tho. It looks well put together, which is hard to do when you get a lot of antiques in the same space.

lucky bastard.
>being jealous.

Thanks user

huh. well then.

I remember you posting it to battlestation threads and I thought it was just a shitty meme. guess not.

cute kitty

Prime example of lots of money but no taste right here

What do you think of Japanese penis?

I don't have anything specific to ask. Just passing by to wish you a happy and fullfilling life, full of love.

>(just about)
Fuck you shitty burger I'll ask whatever the hell I God damn want

She is a cutie

Except I didn't spend any money on it

Thanks user

Go ahead

This

If you can afford it

Nice desk and periwinkle blue walls

tell me epic fail you did over there.

The walls look much different in the photos than they do in real life. They are really much more of a dark grey in person.

Once sent a rolling cage of medical supplies down a stairway at the hospital. Elevators were constantly broken (NHS hospitals are a shit), so we had to bring these massive cages full of shit up the stairs. Once got away from me and nearly crushed a patient.

not enough animu posters and waifu pillows for you, user?

bump

how do I get a submissive british girlfriend.

That actually is a nice fucking setup, I like your taste.

Find yourself a British girl with a white, conservative, traditionalist family