Anyone else going to see her this Friday the 13th?

Anyone else going to see her this Friday the 13th?

`~*~`Oh wow haha very spooky & edgy!`~*~`

hopefully jason vorhees is and hopefully he kills her bitchass

Are you fucking retarded?

The show coincidentally falls on Friday the 13th because she's participating in a nearby festival on the Saturday that immediately follows.

Oh my fucking god I hate you people. What the fuck made you think this was even worth posting?

What is the fucking purpose? Are you trying to be funny or something? Get the fuck out of my thread.

If he got some normies in the audience I'd consider it a night well spent.

>you will never do this to Grimes

Grimes sucks, unty. Here's the superior pitchfork-core female musician.

While I enjoy Grimes' first two albums, I bought the tickets for a girl and I can't resell them or get a refund.

You don't even fucking know what I listen to.

What do you listen to?

Early Unwound, Have A Nice Life, and Dean Blunt.

Nothing that a pedestrian such as yourself would be familiar with.

Babyfather is my AOTYSF back it the FUCK up

I'm not telling you.

Among my motivations to delete my last.fm, not post in chart threads, and generally withhold my taste is the fact that I don't think many people on this board deserve to know what I listen to. My tastes are so elevated that I consider them implicit recommendations, somewhat of a fast-track to the elevated tastes that no one on this board deserves.

I'll reveal my tastes only to a tasteful-peer. Nothing less.

Fuck off. Those are the bands/musicians that I've made my appreciation of public, because there's no obscurity to preserve, because they're not obscure.

The simple fact that you can name but perhaps 5 or 6 of the 100's of musicians that I enjoy speaks volumes for how my plans to preserve the obscurity of the music I listen to has succeeded.

> hopefully jason vorhees is and hopefully he kills her bitchass

This bitch will suck all the blood out of Vorhees

>My tastes are so elevated that I consider them implicit recommendations, somewhat of a fast-track to the elevated tastes that no one on this board deserves

do i smell fresh pasta?

Meme all you want but there's nothing wrong with my modus operandi. Countless hours, days, week, months and year I've worked and researched to build my taste.

Some pedestrian fucking pleb isn't getting my tastes delivered to him on a silver platter so he can copy and posture as if it's his own.

Those tastes are mine. I own them, not anyone else.

CAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ONLY LIKE ME WHEN YOU THINK IM BEIN SAD ;(

I am. Purely so I can throw tomatoes at her.

IT'S LOOKING SAD

learn your grimeys

Really?

You seem like someone worth my company. We should meet up before the show. I could bring various fruits and veggies too and I could toss some at the normies while you target Grimes.

> The show coincidentally falls on Friday the 13th
That's what they want you to believe. Don't be a fool. She is a satan and she is going to kill you all.

can anyone help with acquiring tickets? they are sold out :(

Joanna is not as good as Grimes. Fact. Her music is boring folk.

usher sure isn't pedestrian unty

holy shit your elitism is embarrassing after this

Congratulations. You've discovered that I haven't cleaned my library in years and made fallacious attribution to that fact.

What's embarrassing is the extent to which you will abandon logic and reason in your attempts to humiliate me.

Also, given the wealth of obscure releases I offer for download in my library, you'd be wise to never again use slsk for such nefarious purposes, lest I take my library down and render several hundred releases much, much more difficult to find.

That is not a threat. I'm being absolutely serious right now. Pull this shit again, and I pull my shares down.

go ahead then you black bastard your tunes are shit anywho