Kpop general

blanc & blacked edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qjtp52FjpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crayon pop

i really have no fucking clue how to read a girl's intentions at the clubs mate

i cant tell if shes into me or not, like when shes looking at me or if shes grinding on me or if she says she wants to dance with me

i dont know man, im always like "no way that girl would ever be into me, she looks way too good", because its usually the hot girls that approach me

GET WELL SOON LAY 2K16

i pray none of yall worship these people

first for arin

I realized too late that Yura is actually perfect
I feel so stupid now

I wonder what lee mijoo is doing right now

JESSICA
JEIISSSA

JESIIIIIIIIII

JESSICA

JESSSIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This sounds like it's from /brit/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_tipping

*tips yura*

womans talks with the eyes bro, get it, nail it

Jisoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fookin fixed

post her big fat eongdeongi

yoona

jisook

What happened to him? Is he gonna RIP?

nice

that was me in highschool

now i dont leave the house

lets talk about gaypop posters. how do we deal with them? how do we get rid of them?
any suggestions?

*omos*

He doesn't deserve this. Lay is being overworked and posioning himself for rest.

How many 250 dollar sunglasses for an autograph? A godess.

its the same for me about irene

Awesome!

:333

Jessica will flop

Stop complaining about us. I get off on it and it's most of the reason why I post in the first place.

:(

>Zico can be cute. Mark just has horse teeth. Rap Mon minus grease looks decent.
i cant believe you're defending these uggos now its like you just want to disagree with me at all times you dont even care if you actually believe it or not

yea thats why i want a rap track, i think itd be a nice mix, open the door was good give us another one of those

> I hope the boys make some subtle reference to the issue.
as fun as it is to joke about it ik if it actully happened it would just bring even more hate kais way so maybe its better to just pretend it never happened at this point

post on a board only for pictures of females

the only bad things about yura are her laugh, general intelligence and WGM

omo you can see her bra...

>not being a newt and being able to breath underwaterly

post mijoo's fat cunt

gaypop has been here since forever

Just ignore or filter if you don't like it

yura is fascinating becuase she seems like kind of a ditz but she also has this side

i wonder what goes on in her head

They said he had a bad case of food poisoning. But then he passed out and had to go to the hospital so I guess it's more than that. My guess is that he is working too hard, being the only chinese Exo member and all. He's fine now though but he needs to take a break.

Lay is doing more than he can take, while the korean public thinks he is just hanging out in China and avoiding his responsibilities. It's just ridiculous

hide the first 2-3 gaypop posts in a thread and the rest is gone

whats her name?

Seola, I...

that guyu who got shot by momo is a dumb fucking gook. he should'e been like AHHH OWWW OWWW and held his head in pain. Then an apologetic momo would've stroked his head or maybe even hugged his head to her bosom while saying SORRY SORRY.

post her dripping wet

Yeah but how about that Jin tho?

the only difference is that Irene is one of the prettiest faces in kpop while Yura... is not

yeah indeed. it might be her childhood passion to draw or maybe she's just talented ass fuck

Except Ten's dad loves Johnny. Johnny has the looks and personality to carry a show. Ten has a bigger language barrier but he'll get there.

I find it hard to call any idol ugly other than L. He is the only idol I believe to be truely ugly. Little girl shouldn't play like that with his nose, Woollim paid a lot of money for it.

or maybe the managers would make her have sex with him as an apology...

lmfao why are they posting these pictures of him

Choi Minki

why did you have to do this?

Stop sexualizing Yura's butt

He looks like he's dying on the inside.
Hopefully he gets rest and Korean fans realize he is overworked in China.

Getting them likes, user.

a pretty name for a pretty girl

cute

What about him?

tfw Plebis hired another dumbfuck photographer who can't take or edit a photo for shit for seventeen's album photobooks

woollim has paid for a lot of noses but myungsoos isnt one of them
namu and myungsoo seem really close lately, he talked a lot about him during his showcase

Nugu Jin, not trending Jin.

I wanna grope and fondle yura's large breasts!

JOHN SNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qjtp52FjpE
rip purevelyz

its jon

>nugu

>SEXY
omo...

who's your gaypop waifu?

Speaking of rap, Tao's song with Wiz Kalifa is apparently being well received. I personally didn't like it too much but it's impressive nonetheless.

I guess that's true but they'll have to address the issue at some point, won't they? How did they proceed when Baekhyun got caught with Taeyeon again? All I know is that it was a shitstorm

I'll tell you what, Johnny has the personality to carry on a show, you can have that much.

Because that's a historic document. This is NEWS okay

I just wish he would go back to Korea and be with the other guys. Bigbang goes to China and Japan almost every month, why can't Exo do the same

SWEATING INTENSIFIES

those manly fanchants, daebak

why is their fandom so male-dominated...

dont tell me how to write a name

choi minki

Nugu Jin is doing fine. Practicing hard for their comeback

Jisoo tho

Woollim paid Dr. Kim a lot for L.
They are only closer because we need to hype L movie or whatever. More Woollim mediaplay. L has no friends or male fans. Its all a meme. Poor Woohyun being forced to carry it out.

When Woollim hired an incompetit phoographer, they got L to take their pics for For You. I'm also pretty sure he helped make the Lovelyz's logo. Despite being a financial burden with all his trips to Kim, L can be useful in this way.

>why is their fandom so male-dominated...
Just look at them

ive stopped caring long time ago tbf.

if she give me signs, great, that mean i dont look too bad, if not, i dont care, cause i wouldnt know what to do either way

Females are plebs and do not appreciate truly talented artists.

Pretty nugu.

Also nugu. They aren't the most popular members of their groups and not big groups currently.

they're cute but they look a bit weird?

maybe they have the same girl-next-door appeal of j-pop

yea i didnt like it either idk why its being well recieved
baekhyun sort of addressed it ambiguously a year or so after it was announced, other than that it was never talked about until they "broke up"

jinjin and jin should date

whats it like just constantly shilling lies

it's unbelievable how hot mijoo is