Thin and light 14 inch laptops can now run Witcher 3, Doom, Fallout 4 and PUBG

>thin and light 14 inch laptops can now run Witcher 3, Doom, Fallout 4 and PUBG
Is this the end for gaymurr laptops?

I don't play shit games

>thinkpad
>not alienware
haha I wanna look cool while playing my games OP. Let me know when they add customizable RGB keyboards

>shit games
I was going for "demanding games"

>Is this the end for gaymurr laptops?
no, gaming laptops just got thinner and lighter

>thinkpad
>video games

Why would you buy a thinkpad if you play video games ? Thinkpads are workstations you retard

That was the old excuse people would give when they only came with shitty integrated graphics

>thin laptops

Literally Housefires at lowest graphic details

buy a desktop computer you idiot, I have a T460 with an i7 and I never played anything on it, never even had windows

The idea behind a laptop is that you can pick it up and do your work on the go. None plays video games in the bus, during work, while riding a train, or on campus. If you want to play games you invest the money you put into a Thinkpad and buy a more powerfull desktop. You're just wasting 90% of laptops functions if you'll just sit in your room, wack your dick and play games
get a job faggot

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I still can't comprehend how people think this looks good

I can play warframe on a 2007 toaster laptop and that's all I care about.

This

it's not the same performances, usualy thinkpad have an nvidia quadro card, wich isn't optimised for gaymes (stil work pretty fine tho) and desktop gaming is way cheaper
nut yeah if i wasn't poor i'd buy something like a p51 and a dock to put it on another screen with keyboard and mouse

>usualy thinkpad have an nvidia quadro card, wich isn't optimised for gaymes
The T480 in OP is packing the GeForce MX150, not part of the Quadro line

Literal children with wealthy parents

It looks stupid with the LEDs on, but as an owner of the M11X R1, it looks pretty fucking slick except for the tacky alienware logo on the back of the screen.

You trigger me

Because you're a moron that can't understand simple marketing meant to show that the keyboard can display all colors, where 99.9999% of owners will pick one solid color for night time use.

>GeForce MX150
Still sucks for Witch 3 and PUBG.
And Nvidia Volta low power rumors/predictions say until mid 2019 and still won't match 1060.

>those viewing angles

Why don't normies care about privacy?

>fn key different size than ctrl key
>can't pop them off and swap them even after swapping them in bios

Is Sager/Clevo the ThinkPad of gaming laptops?

I have a yoga s3 14, and it runs xcom ew well and that's the only game I play. I didn't get it for gaming, more for some light graphic design and I got it for $350 from some schmuck salesmen at best buy 2 years ago. The keyboard is eh, and I had to replace the hdd with an ssd, but its charge lasts 7hrs and I would recommend it for some light gaming and practically anything else for the price I paid.

I paid my T460 500$, tested a few games just for the jokes and it runs Battlefied 3 at high and Battlefield 4 at low
Then I installed Arch linux, riced it as fuck, got the extended battery for 50$

>20hours of battery life easy
>indestructible
>best laptop keyboard on the market
>waterresistant

basically you're a pleb

But is it sleek, thin modern, and only weights 300g like my HP Spectre x360?

That's about 3 real laptops high.

People actually do play vidyagaems on their laptops in public where I'm from. I see it in coffee shops or on the ferry.

>300g
Why would you just go on the Internet and tell lies? The HP Spectre x360 weighs over four times that

Wrong, it's the same height as your penis

>where I'm from
the kindergarden ?

>those hinges

But can it transform into a tablet?

Yeah, I wanted to point the out too. When you think about, these are just like the old hinges but flipped around. But then I suppose these sticking out parts can't be fixed as steadily to the LCD unit as they could be to the main body.

> Witcher
> Doom
> Fallout

> shit

>witcher
>fallout 4
>pubg

>not shit

Both have awesome support :) subscribed!

Runs PPSSPP really well so emulation.

>t480
>thin
>light
Even disregarding the shitty screen and average battery life it fails. Protip: Linus Torvalds uses an XPS13 because he isn't a brand loyal retard who continues to use literal chink shit because the brand name used to mean something when it was owned by an American company.

fuck off back to middle school Sup Forumsirgin

I can already tell that you form really shitty opinions and you actually think they're good.

No, it still looks fucking retarded.

This is an actual thin and light that you can run games on. Not that mx150 shit in every other mid range laptops

> I can finally play The Witcher 3 on low settings at 1280x720 and get 26fps at 96c!

Gaymur laptops are retarded, but they aren't going anywhere.

I have a T470, and it can game sure, but at only a 2 hours battery life.

>tfw when discovered gaming with Nanosaur 2 and Marble Blast Gold on a iMac G5, then played AC III on a shitty EasyNote for 2 years

>gaymurr
>laptops
Choose one.

>haha I wanna look cool while playing my games OP. Let me know when t
Cuz my UT and Quake thats why.

>Literal children with wealthy parents
Can confirm. I knew a kid who whet to a privet school and his mom got im a new alien ware desktop every summer to keep him busy. And this kid in my old high school would use a alienware laptop for day to day use. He only played minecraft on it.