I really hate Gaijin who watch Anime on Anitube

違法視聴氏ね

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4RJXZakbdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watch it on kissanime, is that ok teacher?

NO!!!!
Don't watch anime on the Internet!!!!!!

no.kys

I really hate Japanese who visit the UK. I have started to give them incorrect directions on purpose when they ask for them.

Which do you hate more, Koreans or pirates?

I am Japanese using something-tube and watching anime
Am I allowed ?

>buying anime in 2016
Kek, are you serious??

日本人失格だ!!!

good posts

pirates

死ねゴミ。テレビ見ろカス。

Please Japan stop exporting your garbage cartoons.

>anime elitists

but some of us are poorfags, at least make it so richfags have to buy and we poorfags get to enjoy our miserable lives.

>exporting

Oh boy, someone's trying out his new proxy.

悔しかったらもっと安く売れよアニ豚ども

とアニ豚が申しております。

ガイジ

>Anitube
youtube is all i need :)
youtube.com/watch?v=G4RJXZakbdw

Buy figures, work for anime industry, and for me

dont use that animu picture without permission you too

>Anitube
Wow I can understand these subtitles even with my low ability in Chinese lol. These girls don't have many complex ideas to express it seems.

>animu

fuck you motherfucker

Of course anime industry needs $ but cash and diming your market is not a good idea as most people would never watch an anime in the first place if they had to pay for it adjust to the market don't try to force it to change.

Indeed op while it is ”违法“ these retarded weebs that are pirating anime are also buying merchandise.

I use Crunchyroll Premium is that okay?

This, make ads, payments in different forms, you could make much more money than from the force anti-torrent policy which alienates many millions, but it's their industry they do what they want.

>implying I don't use nyaa.se

I watch anime on Anitube I forgot to watch though
It's better than Himawari

Glorious kissanime thread

Fuck off. All gook cartoons are propaganda for the ebil jap agenda.

kill yourselves fucking japs

like I give a fuck, stupid nipp

I also watch anime on anitube
Not only gaijin

Do you really want Western money going into your animes? That opens the door for our batshit crazy SJWs, feminists, and think-of-the-children lunatics to influence them.

racist

は?テレビで見ろよ

this

And If I don't watch it and only watch some illustrations while I browse the internet?

Unironically this.

I always wondered why weeaboos, who are obsessed with cartoons, are racists towards other Asians, particularly towards those who inhabit countries that have a rivalry or dispute with Japan or hate everything non-japanese, If all they do is watching cartoons obsessively?

Then I remembered things like the nuclear bomb dropped on what is USA territory in code geass and similar shit

I am girl who watch anime, is that good?

その画像、権利者の許可なしでここに無断アップロードしたな?

通報した