EUROPOORS BTFO

EUROPOORS BTFO

WHY COMPLICATE THINGS WHEN THE SOLUTION TO A CLEAN ASSHOLE IS SO SIMPLE?

Kek eurodumbs BTFO once again.

Will they ever recover?

You have to get naked, take off all of your clothes and then dry you legs. Definetely not practical to do that after every shit you take.

>You have to get naked, take off all of your clothes
Looks like I need sum sleep

>shower twice a day
>shit twice a day

?

what if you shit at work

do they have bidets at work?

2bh I don't like to shit in public or work places because I can't even dab the toilet paper with water so it's just trying to clean yourself with dry cheap paper.

idk about Europeans but we use pic related which is different

There are five showers at my workplace.

Is it a Walmart?

If you've never used a Japanese toilet seat then your butt hole has never truly been clean. Those Europiss style bidets- that are basically just faucets- are garbage compared with Japanese toilet seats.

Those things are fucking bullshit. They spray water everywhere and are damn near impossible to use without getting shit tainted water on your hand.

you probs don't know how to use them

No matter how you use them you're either touching your ass, the toilet seat, shit tainted water or all three with your hand. The only reason you savages use them is because they're easier to install and cheaper than either Japanese toilet seat or a real bidet.

by real bidets you mean european ones like in the OP pic? they are gross af
I really think you have no idea how to use them I really don't touch my ass when I use them

Americans are not going to reach with that thing. Maybe if you put in an extender...

>Implying they have enough water pressure for that

H-How am I supposed to recover from this?

He make this thread when Euros are sleeping/going to work.
How courageous.

I'll tell you what I do know, whenever I went into a public restroom equiped with one of those pieces of shit, there was water EVERYWHERE. On the floor, on every wall, on the fucking ceiling.
Just accept that those retarded pieces of crap are third-world af and move on.

>implying euro posters aren't all flooding Sup Forums to celebrate 9/11

After I take a sticky dump at night I wipe a little bit and then shower. This is a preferred technique

But how do you clean the bits of the shart off your pants?

>celebrate 9/11
only retarded people can make these kind of thread. And terrorists.

yuropoors

Amerifags

We have the sames. Se call them cunt phones :D

Strange, I usually go to the local Walmart (Sam Walton: PBUH) and shit my pants in Aisle 3

>Filename
kek

That is the actual product name.

>Have to get naked and get into the shower
>Americans are so dumb they can't just sit on the edge of the bathtub
muripoors BTFO can't even afford a bathtub
Will they ever recover?

>not using water dildo
you don't know what clean ass is

this is even better than a bidet, since the shit-water doesn't fall back onto the sprinkler.

who the fuck wets their toilet paper

I do when I don't have a Japanese style toilet seat.

kek

I wipe then wash my ass with a mobile showerhead. Feels pretty peachy to be tbhonest.

um I don't know about you but my toilet is right next to the sink so after I finish the poopies I move to the front of the toilet seat so only my asshole is still facing inside the bowl while the nutsac is on top of the seat forming a water tight seal.
I then fill a cup of water and rinse the asshole once, another cup where I simultaneously use my left hand to rub it shit free, then I apply some liquid soap on my fingertip and lather up the rosebud which I then rinse clean with another two cups. While still seated j reach out for the sink and wash my hands thoroughly, then grab the towel next to me and dry up. Takes like 30 seconds and the asshole is squeaky clean and it doesn't take 50 sheets of paper and a sore anus until you've spread the shit out in the asscrack thinly enough for it not to leave any marks on the paper anymore.
Also you can now scratch your asshole and not have the fingers smell like shit.

I tried using one of these things once, it was like a firehose on full blast. My university has muslim prayer rooms next to the bathrooms and third world squat toilets with shit everywhere, but they haven't figured out how to install a proper bidet.

Is there a single country other than japan that uses widespread bidets?

Good post, tell us more about your ass crack.

more grip on the shitstain

anus should be cleaned inside too

You should follow these steps
They improve your quality of living drastically

>tfw no bidet
I'm disgusting

The workplaces of people who are paid salaries are usually like a home because they want to keep people there when the workers are under no obligation to be there. They don't do this at all in places which pay hourly. In fact, once you clock out they want you to get the fuck out ASAP for legal reasons.

>not using baby wipes

I use the shower hose as an enema. Gotta be really careful with the pressure though.

I've only seen bidets in France.

Also, I do pic related. Well, I take the shower head off so I don't have to do that ridiculous pose.

>he wipes
Shit crumbs in your ass, re ew

bumping for my life changing guide on post poopie anus treatment

xD