R.I.P

R.I.P

golly gee I wonder if his upcoming album has a "space" influence

hell be fine

if he died today he would go down as a tupac/biggie figure i guarantee it.

He only has two mixtapes out.

Nah, definitely in Big L territory.

how many albums did biggie have when he died?
big L was just a rapper, albeit a great one. Chance has the charisma of pac and on the whole is a generally good dude. him giving out his music for free on itunes/his label situation (or lack thereof) are all pretty new and if he died he would be remembered as someone who was changing rap just like pac

You're a faggot and you're wrong. Chance is just a rapper, albeit a decent one. And when Pac died it was a global headline, no one actually gives a fuck about Chance aside from the US, he's just another richboy faggot trustfund kid from the Chicago suburbs.

I hope he chills with the random AH throughout the album. I know he has recently AH with his music, but I don't think I can take another AH. [spoiler]AH[/spoiler]

You're fucking retarded.
Chance isn't even near Pac's level in anything.
Chance is just another internet rapper whose fame will die out in a couple of years.
Pac is forever, Chance is for 3 years max.

you're both wrong. pac is severely overrated because of his death he was a good lyricist with interesting voice and good delivery who was much more charismatic and eloquent than the average gangster rapper, and who tried to influence his city positively. Chance is a good lyricist with interesting voice and delivery who is much more charismatic and eloquent than the average chicago rapper, and who tries to influence his community positively. Chance's business platform would be remembered as revolutionary if he died. you underestimate how much more popular death makes someone.

>tfw chance will never do a footwork album

Look at this retard guys

i really love chance the rapper

2pac dickriders need to go. original post wasn't even some claim of chance's greatness. if he died at the state his career was in right now he would go down as an all time great taken down before his prime, and his originality would put him at icon status. just like 2pac, just like biggie. Big L/Big Pun are that minus the originality that 2pac and biggie had.

Wasn't he hospitalized a year or so back too?

Dehydration or something?

Basically taking a bunch of drugs and not sleeping. Probably more of the same

Wew

>Chance is for 3 years max
He's been getting buzz since late 2011 though

>Chance's business platform would be remembered as revolutionary if he died.
Not really. Kids These Days, Chance's other Chicago contemporaries and hundreds of other non-Chicago and non-rap artists were doing the "Release everything for free, no labels" thing before Chance had even put 10 Day out.

not him but chance is the first to my knowledge to take this stance at the career level he is at.

chance is not even close to that important, and absolutely no where near fucking Pac and Big. Those two are routinely rated somewhere in the top 3 all-time, Chance would be lucky to be top 300.

Lil Wayne was releasing his best shit in 2006 and 2007 for free. The free hiphop mixtape starts with him.

The only thing revolutionary with chance is that he is probably the most popular bubblegum rapper of all-time.

"More charismatic" is so subjective it means nothing. To me, Chance isn't very charismatic. He is overly sentimental, soft, puppy-like. It makes me feel uncomfortable to listen to him as I've gotten older and exited my teens.

*free hiphop mixtape scene

I'm sure there were other free mixtapes before then, but he just made it huge

when is this shit coming out?

the 13th

Go to bed, Chancellor

What kind of name is "chancellor"?

Nice retort
I agree

Lol @ the people saying Pac is overrated. You clearly haven't listened to his discography. The dude had something about his sound you just couldn't explain, yet it was so damn good.

Literally the main reason I hate acid rap so damn much

does this faggot have any good songs? and don't say cocoa butter kisses because that song is fucking stupid.

rated top 3 because they died in their prime because they could fade into irellevsnce and tarnish their legacy with shit work