Do cyborgs defecate?

I was having this discussion with a friend last night. Imagine that cyborgs are the norm. Can they use alternate sources of energy or do they still have to eat, and thus, do pooping?

Present day cyborgs still eat and poop.

I mean future-day cyborgs, more machine than man, like Camille from League of Legends

Being future cyborgs they of course do not yet exist, so there is no way to determine whether they do or do not in fact poop.

I mean imagine they do exist. This is just a theory thread.

what am i looking at here

I am capable of imagining both future cyborgs that poop, as well as future cyborgs that do not poop.
Whether or not I can imagine something is not a good metric for determining what the future will hold

Alright, I'm just gonna say camille from league of legends does not shit, for my sanity.

what's league of legends?

>assuming all cyborgs will be the same
>assuming we won't be just as petty and divided as we are today

A game that teaches you to understand the suicidal urges of depression.

Just rename this thread "does my shitty league waifu poop", jesus.

Well it's too late now, but does she?

I don't think there's anything to be divided about. Imagine: if we can stop ourselves from having to shit, that's the last step in evolution from men to gods. Like, that's it.

Defecation by human is used to take out the nutrients (semi-efficiently) and dump the waste.

If Robots ever get to "eat" stuff, they might "eat" some raw batteries and defecate drained/old batteries

Ask this on sci please.

I bet at human size (at least) you can't autonomously aquire enough energy to function normally without producing a large amount of weight that you can no longer draw power from and thus need to dispose of or recharge.

Some of that made sense I'm sure of it

>take away one of lifes few pleasures
never

Can cyborgs cum more than humans and be erect whenever they can? Can there be female cyborgs with dicks?

Ask Zuckerberg.

A thousand years from now, everybody will be a cyborg, and no one will poop. Actually, all the poop related parts of our body will be genetically erased from their bodies. They won't even remember what restrooms were made for, so they'll think that it was some kind of socializing room. There will be restroom cafes where people sit in stalls and talk to each other.

Can I work at IEEE spectrum now, as a columnist?

This is a retarded question. Obviously it depends on the nature of the cybernetic enhancements. Take your /sci/ shit elsewhere.

For every pleasurable, thought-provoking crap, there's explosive diarrhea, spicy-food-spicy-anus, giant painful bunghole expanding craps. Not to mention constipation. Remember that.

Do electrical cars poop?

There goes your answer.

A genius man who had a sort of rudimentary antenna implanted inside his head for a reason not readily understood by me.

>pooping
Consider adopting Sup Forums phrasing, such as defecate, defecating, or defecation. We value high intellect here!

I think it's a music thing.

During a physical scuffle, I could imagine his weak spot for targeting. Imagine resigning yourself to acquiescing preemptively to avoid such scenarios to guard your antenna from being unrooted.

His name's Thom Yorke, lead singer of Radiohead.

The world's first "officially recognized" cyborg, Neil Harbisson

He is 100% color-blind, so he had an antenna installed into his skull that translates color to musical notes in 2004.
He's since upgraded it to function as a smart phone and some sort of heat-indicated clock that warms different parts of his head each hour.

Barcelona police yanked it out of his head in 2011, he used it as an opportunity for "cyborg activism" by filing a complaint of bodily harm rather than destruction of property.

I imagine that yanking that out of your braun would cause serious bodily harm.

>Giant bunghole expanding craps
>Not pleasurable
C'mon Now

The human brain requires fats and certain proteins to function, and does not metabolize 100% of what it receives, so there will always be waste. I still say they won't poop though, because there would be more convenient ways of waste elimination.

Close this fucking thread, you're all retards.

Agree, it's like having a baby. It's a spiritual experience.

The question is, if we copied to mechanical brains, we be soulless imitations of what we were? Does that mean we must poop to be called human?

No. We must feel to be called human.

>no brap posting yet
Impressive.

It'll come.

>telletubby core
The future of fashion

But the idea is that cyborgs are half machine, half man. That's the point of the thread!

Android gfs will just teleport energy with wormholes into their reactor cores ; but in an emergency they can eat human food
Instead of pooping they'll just exhale the miniscule amount of waste into the air as trade co2 and water ty

braaaaaaaap~

if they run on food like humans then they will shit, if they are electric or fuelled by some other thing they'll have different waste like batteries

YES THE POOP.
Think about all the need to maintain a cyborg body oil, nano machines etc, and materials to repair. they will poop out rust,and shit no longer needed like bad oil. fuck cyborgs might eat food just for pleasure of what it was like once they were human fag

If I was a cyborg, I wouldnt wanna shit anymore. Might just be me though.

the expulsion of all hedonism is what will enlighten us
No 10 minute shits
No butt stuff
Etc

Would defecation/feces become taboo in a future android society, even if it's only replacing a dead battery?

Something little kids play on their parents toasters

Only when they post

>and thus, do pooping
KEK

Cyborgs are part organic, they need nutrients to keep their organic parts alive and will generate waste as well.