^

(you)

I never win, what the fuck.

closed source backend :^)

>foobar2k
>botnet

>musicbee getting popular in Sup Forums
>instantly labeled botnet

Bitcoin, team speak, Firefox, signal and foobar?
Retard

You wanna play? Let's play!

Provide alternative immediately

pigeon

>every modern internet browser is a botnet
wew lad
I guess I should use safari then

das right choice familiaman

The botnet can't touch me

Not too shabby, I guess

Wire and Riot.im

eh

This game sucks

>bitcoin
Non-anonymous. All transactions are made public.
>teamspeak
Proprietary and inferior version of Mumble
>signal
See >foobar
Proprietary and inferior version of Clementine

You're the one who's retarded.

Any gratis software that isn't open source is malicious unless the owner makes the code public. Prime example is µTorrent. The owner has to make money somehow and there is absolutely no other reason he wouldn't make the code public. Not to mention what's the point of a media player not being libre, or at least open source?

cause you swimin in da bontet

That's now how you play bingo

does Clementine have automatic library organizing? as in if you when you add music to the library it moves/copies the files under artist/album folder.

this is the only reason why i use botnetbee over other music players.

I have a unbotneted pre-2008 intel too

How is foobar botnet?

lmao

>it moves/copies the files under artist/album folder.
I have no idea what this means. You'll have to test this yourself.

How fucked am I?

No gapps squad. I think I'm good. My next laptop is going to be purely AMD, so I'm going to drop at least 3 botnets(intel, windows and foobar).

>no video allowed
Local media takes too long and I am too lazy to pirate.

De-googling my phone soon on a fresh ROM install, I don't really play games anymore because of classes so steam is never running and playstation stays off. This isn't really a hard bingo board if you're not a normie.

The bottom left is not a new gnome logo is it?

add intel to that, forgot to mark it.

>everything I dont like is botnet even if it is open sauce
just neck yourself

how the fuck is snapchat a botnet? it doesn't even save your messages you idiot

I use fake emails on FB IG and Steam
I pay exclusively through paysafecard keys
YouTube is also fake email, I have a legit email I use for work and normieshit
I don't use office 365, my hand slipped soz

nice try faggot
aint gonna take that b8

>utorrent
for wat pvrpose?

absolute normie detected

movies and gaymes
2.2.1 btw

Sucks

just use qbittorrent or some other opensorse

Why do you still have a youtube account?

idk dude it just werks™

these 3bh

your game is trash OP

Sorry Sup Forums google services are too comfy

Wait, we don't like Brave anymore?

Where is fucking GNU botnet?

so what isn't a botnet according to you people exactly?

>you people
>facebook
pls leave >.

I'm currently using foobar2k. Is clementine lightweight also? Can I theme it to look different? That's all I need to know.

how is foobar botnet?

How exactly is Bitcoin a botnet? It's a P2P network designed to be anonymous. Also wondering how Cisco and uTorrent are botnets.

I stopped giving a shit about botnets. As long as they don't steal my money or harm anyone I like, I no longer care...

My University automatically makes ab MS Outlook email for all their students using their full names anyway due to a partnership with Microsoft, so it can't be helped.

yup

not too shabby if i say so myself

All transactions have to be made public for bitcoin, it's a consensus based network. Also you use a random string as a wallet address and most wallets give you a new address after each transaction

No bingo. I'm safe, right?

Why the fuck is foobar on this?

>Any gratis software that isn't open source is malicious
Untrue. Baseless definitive assumptions aren't the way to go. You can suggest it may have telemetry, but there's no way to define it has spyware, as long the source code is closed. The real answer is, nobody knows except the creator. The type of freedom Foobar prefers to follow doesn't stop it from being the greatest audio player of the audio players ever made, specially when it's on the list of recommended audio players from our wiki.

>Prime example is µTorrent. The owner has to make money somehow
The owner in reality had no knowledge of many others better forms of gaining money at the time uTorrent was at its throne. Donation would have been the best choice for him considering uTorrent was loved by many, and the same many would donate money to him, but he didn't choose it in the end. He could also stop being lazy and get a job simply instead.

> there is absolutely no other reason he wouldn't make the code public. Not to mention what's the point of a media player not being libre, or at least open source?
No interest or tolerance of forks, preference of working in a smaller team, alone or be independent, less chances of getting into drama, source code is probably too messy and confused to be looked into and understand it, and others.

>preference of working in a smaller team
You can still work alone or in a small team, not being affected by the community. This is also a bad reason, more coders and code inputs are always welcome. Only an incompetent and egoistic developer would disagree.
>No interest or tolerance of forks
Another bad and completely untrue reason. You can make your source open/auditable and still keep the code proprietary. It's called proprietary open source, see Unreal Engine 4. Even Windows is audited by EU and Russia.
>less chances of getting into drama
You don't need to look at other's input. See above.
>source code is probably too messy
Not an argument.

>the greatest player
No it isn't

yep got a few of these shits

firefox isnt botnet

idk the best way to communicate with my normie lab partners so i use twitter. guess its not too bad though id like something more ethical

too hard to 'win' if you ask me

I have used some like chrome and such in the past, but I no longer use them because I have better alternatives or maybe I will just use them like Internet Explorer for government stuff.

>cisco

so is Sup Forums