Okay which one of you wrote this

okay which one of you wrote this

when it comes to these types of people you just call them a cuck and move on

there's nothing going on beyond those eyes clinging for reblogs

ITT: cringe

Being a cuck is not giving into the hype about a pop band? Fuck off kids.

I've never listened to radiohead once in my life, I'm just sick of the anti white meme

Must be nice for you to be able to classify transgressions against your race as a "meme"

Go away, cuck.

Life is a meme, though. Why can't minorities in2 absurdism and postmodernism?

Why do all liberals type with such a holier than thou passive aggressiveness? You're on the Internet, you can call me a faggot without offending me.

calling them pop only applies to the nearly useless art/folk/pop classification and isn't at all a useful addition to the conversation since none of the categories are inherently better or worse than another

Cause they have real problems? (total guess, i'm white and blasé)

Problems are subjective. Problems are a spook. Read Stirner, kid. Don't feel sorry for someone's hardships, they are not your burden.

>pierre boulez isnt inherently superior to skrillex
Suicide is always an option

>Swans aren't inherently better than Franz Kotzwara

cherrypicking goes both ways friend

>it's bad to be white and male
>hate yourself

catch up with the times, man

i had to come out as gay in order to not fully be the devil's trinity (straight, white, and male)

it genuinely hurts my feelings when people say I'm a shit human being just because of my skin color and gender

like i'm not even joking it kind of gets to me, especially when you can't really respond without attracting more ire.

No one is calling you a shitty human being for being a white straight male except for troll blogs on tumblr. The majority of people are actually just lamenting white/straight/male privilege and pointing out the flaws that come with it

Wow, someone is easily offended. People these days are so thin-skinned, right?

no I never said that nor do I think it

take it upon yourself to be a dickhead though

nobody is even referring to you
stupid white people always thinking its about them
its just middle class white kids making fun of rich white kids