Is it true that most of Asian children are bullied in school in USA?

Is it true that most of Asian children are bullied in school in USA?

Why only Asian are bullied?

Bullying isn't really a thing for most school-kids besides those unfortunate enough to live in the bible belt.

Asians tend to be nerds.

They're also smaller. Then again the biggest Chad in my school was my Asian lacrosse teammate.

I'm an Eurasian boy at an international school in a developing nation. I have a white conservative businessman dad and a gold-digging Asian Tiger Mom Geisha, which is pretty common among international expats.

The thing is we Eurasian boys rank at the very bottom of the racial-social totem-pole at this school. We are constantly being beat up. The European boys like to organize boxing exhibitions in which we are forced to fight against big African bucks, wearing nothing but our briefs. We are constantly humiliated and emasculated in front of the Eurasian girls.

Since we Eurasian boys are supposed to have little boy bodies, we aren't allowed to wear boxer shorts. Back in America, I used to sag my shorts all the time, gangsta ghetto style. Now I'm humiliated wearing these boy-panties. And these bully thugs are not above stripping our Eurasian hairless bodies to our underwear, right in front of the Eurasian girls, to make sure we aren't sneakily wearing boxer shorts.

I can't stand the continuous racial-sexual humiliations forced upon Eurasian Males, while our Eurasian sisters become the sexual property of the bullies who abuse us. How do I lead a Eurasian revolution to restore our dignity?

So Elliot Rodgers

>We are constantly humiliated and emasculated in front of the Eurasian girls.

I really hate European now
I hope Arab exterminate them

What are you talking about?

Im white and I was bullied a shit ton.

Youre an awkward shy autist you wont stand a chance.

Asians aren't particularly singled out for anything.

The half asian white males bring the insecurity on themselves way more then the outside.

i don't think anyone really bullied the asian kids in my school, or at least not excessively

>tfw chink
>hang out with other chinks
>one day some whito piggu decide to fuck with us
>calls us dog eaters
>we find where he lives
>we find his car
>we fuck it up smash his windshields key the fuck out it.
feels good man.

>I used to sag my shorts all the time, gangsta ghetto style

Join us my friend.

One day the holy day shall come and the gringos shall pay for their transgressions

back to /r/hapas you go

>later on one of my based alpha chink brothers fuck his sister.

Blame kim jong un.

Can't wait till "hispanics" are a majority

>tfw chink
>hang out with other chinks
>one day some whit piggu decide to fuck with us
>calls us dog eaters
>we find where he lives
>we find gate to his back yard
>we kill his dog and eat it
feels good man

build teh wall

Nah, open the boarders and let our nation grow like our bellies

Underrated

The islamic horde is already coming for you friend.

I think you should be worrying about that

because they don't fit in
they eat different, talk different, look different

t. asian

yep, end of the western civilisation, lad.

a blonde girl implied to me that I should kill myself just because Im half-asian half-white

im sorry world. sorry I was born a mutant. sorry i blighted your beauty. it is hard to believe that hapas and aryan blondes are allowed to exist on the same planet, the same universe.

When I talked to a blonde girl, its like the universe collapse with such beauty and beastliness in such close proximity. this universe was made for her and her happiness, and im just a dark spot on it.

if I was never born, the world could be a perfect happy place. all misery comes from the mixing of our races. she was bred for perfection. slowly perfectly she was crafted over generations to be a masterpiece of evolution. meanwhile i was crafted in a single conception. im the 1st generation of my race. i was put together in haste. care was taken for her beauty. haste makes waste.

and so you see the difference. a beauty crafted over 1000 generations, by the careful, steady hand of evolution. and a freak born of the social engineering of 1 generation. we dont belong to the same world. she shames me. her very beauty is a judgement upon me. she basically told me to go kill myself, just by smiling.

blonde girls were crafted by the steady, careful, patient hand of Evolution over 1000 generations, while eurasian genes were haphazardly flung together , carelessly in a single generation of social engineering

100,000 years were spent creating the masterpiece that is blonde girls, while only 30 years of Frankenstein experiments has went into eurasian sons

Wew lad

Please tell me youre just memeing

Are these r/hapas or Elliot's quotes?

Half white half asian here

Sent my white gf this and she said
>That's heaps messed up and And just sort of eugenic Hitlery line of thought

We are both laughing at you lol

is she blonde

Nah brunette but I don't see why you idealise blonde they're mostly bimbos

Knew a guy who was half asian though and dated a blonde girl for a couple of years. She was pretty cool.

I don't know where the fuck you're from, but I'm from Chicago and my cousin is 1/4 North Korean and he pulls tons of pussy. Girls think he's super hot.

>Why only Asian are bullied?
whites get bullied by Hispanics and blacks, so they focus their anger against Asians and lesser whites.

Daily reminder:

Whites are losers?

Dude I'm white as fuck and the only people who tried to bully me as a kid were white.

Luckily I had tough friends back then :\

Post pics of your cousin pls

>lesser whites.
Also your proxy fell off.

I never got bullied, but I live in California where my school was 40% Asian.

Even then, they mostly bully you not for your race but for your characteristics like being a nerd or an outcast. Even when I went to a majority white school nobody bullied me. It depends. I still think the muh racism in the US is overrated.

I'm keking so hard, I wish this was actually true

Thanks but no thanks I'm not posting pictures of people I don't dislike on Sup Forums

I'm not using a proxy I'm just living overseas, dick

Bullying is a good thing, sets fags and pussies straight.

>Why only Asian are bullied?
>unshaved cunt

I had two Japanese and two Korean friends in elementary school. The Japanese kids both moved by the time we went to highschool, but I still keep contact with one of the Koreans. The other went to some fancy university on the east side and we lost touch. So no. They are mostly not.